How can I get autoloader for 10.3.1.2267? Please help. I am new to BlackBerry.
    Posted via CB10
    New to CB too it seems. Why don't you look for a thread with the word "autoloader" in the title instead of one with "Sachesi".

Via my simply amazing  Q10 10.3.1.2267
    georgiesynder likes this.
    02-26-15 10:39 AM
    How can I get autoloader for 10.3.1.2267? Please help. I am new to BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...rchive-943672/
    02-26-15 12:11 PM
    please advice i cannot backup using sachesi.

error "your device needs a blackberry ID to perform a backup"

OS ver: 1.3.1.2243
    George_B likes this.
    03-01-15 03:39 AM
    please advice i cannot backup using sachesi.

error "your device needs a blackberry ID to perform a backup"

OS ver: 1.3.1.2243
    What are you trying to backup?
    Did you try using Link instead?
    03-01-15 11:33 AM
    Are you sure they aren't already downloaded? It will only download the files it needs and not dup them. Check your download directory for to files starting with "qc8960". One will be 330,281 KB and the other 52,033 KB. The downloads typically go to a subdir of where you ran sachesi from.
    Hi there NoAhB0Dy, I've used Sachesi several times in months past and it's always worked well for me...However I'm having a bugger of a time to find out which directory the files are downloading into!!! I've looked everywhere and I can't find them...When I click download, a popup shows that they're downloading, any other ideas where to look??
    Last edited by Norg; 03-01-15 at 04:49 PM.
    03-01-15 01:40 PM
    My g/f and I just got new BB's today from AT&T... a Passport for me; and a Classic for her.

Wanted to load Snap via Sachesi, but on both devices it says there's no free space! There's PLENTY of free space.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for your help.

EDIT: Did hard reset twice on both phones, and it worked fine.
    Last edited by lcgoldman; 03-01-15 at 02:32 PM.
    03-01-15 02:13 PM
    Hello,

I have been trying to update my blackberry z10 to the new 10.3 using Sachesi 2.0.0. After downloading the OS, while I was downloading the other files, for some reason it kept getting stuck at 50% for hours. This forced me to continually keep restarting the process. I have managed to download most of the files (over 100) but now am stuck on the final 4 files (mmagic, retaildemo, pbcd, ava). Each time I attempt to download any of these, it gets stuck at 50% for hours. I have been retrying for a day, until this morning when it said that I ran out of space on my phone (although I have 6+ gb free space). I went on my phone and deleted a bunch of songs (over 1gb, needed less than 300mb). Now I am trying to download the files again, but have the same problem (stops at 50%). PLEASE HELP. I have tried everything. I dont want to factory reset my phone and loose all my data and I never, unfortunately, backed up my phone as I was sent the program link directly through reddit and there were no instructions there. It just said it was easy and simple with no problems. .

THANKS!
    03-01-15 02:39 PM
    Hi there NoAhB0Dy, I've used Sachesi a several times in months past and it's always worked well for me...However I'm having a bugger of a time to find out which directory the files are downloading into!!!d everywhere and I can't find them...When I click download, a popup shows that they're downloading, any other ideas where to look??
    They're downloading into the same installation folder as Sachesi is installed in. It creates a folder with a name of the OS you're downloading.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-15 04:00 PM
    Hello,

I have been trying to update my blackberry z10 to the new 10.3 using Sachesi 2.0.0. After downloading the OS, while I was downloading the other files, for some reason it kept getting stuck at 50% for hours. This forced me to continually keep restarting the process. I have managed to download most of the files (over 100) but now am stuck on the final 4 files (mmagic, retaildemo, pbcd, ava). Each time I attempt to download any of these, it gets stuck at 50% for hours. I have been retrying for a day, until this morning when it said that I ran out of space on my phone (although I have 6+ gb free space). I went on my phone and deleted a bunch of songs (over 1gb, needed less than 300mb). Now I am trying to download the files again, but have the same problem (stops at 50%). PLEASE HELP. I have tried everything. I dont want to factory reset my phone and loose all my data and I never, unfortunately, backed up my phone as I was sent the program link directly through reddit and there were no instructions there. It just said it was easy and simple with no problems. .

THANKS!
    Did you read through the instructions here before starting.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=904841
    As a note, you need to have available space on your internal device memory, not the external SD memory card.

BTW, welcome to CrackBerry!

Posted via CB10
    salimanj and bungaboy like this.
    03-01-15 04:10 PM
    Thanks for your reply and the welcoming message.

Unfortunately I found those instruction after I had already started the process (was linked directly to the program via Reddit). However, I did follow the steps listed there other than the fact that we had to enter in specific search codes (my Sachesi 2.0.0 RC did that automatically).

I have over 6gb of internal memory on my phone.

I was forced to terminate the installation many times because it was simply not working anymore. For example, a 1mb file would stop at 50% for hours, forcing me to restart. One time I left it over night (~6 hours) and it was still at 50% when I woke up.

I have installed most of the items however have some of the bigger ones left like ava (138,349 kb and pbcd 128, 650kb) which keeps on freezing at 50% again.

My bb link is not open, I am using a USB 2.0 port, I am in air plane mode. I have no idea what to do now.

Any ideas? (also, the error message saying I have no space left doesnt show up anymore)

Thanks.
    03-01-15 04:27 PM
    Use a different PC or another port on your computer. Not a hub. Make sure it's a good USB cable and don't touch anything until it's done.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-15 04:39 PM
    Yea, i have changed computers, switched USB ports, used a different blackberry authentic USB cable. I am starting to think I will have to factory reset. The only thing is I can still access my media etc while on my phone (through the file explorer) but cant do this through my computer. If I could do it through my computer, then I would be able to save my media. Any thoughts? (I could always turn on wifi and share the files maybe but that would take days).
    03-01-15 04:45 PM
    They're downloading into the same installation folder as Sachesi is installed in. It creates a folder with a name of the OS you're downloading.

Posted via CB10
    That's what I remembered too...so I looked the Sachesi folder which is located in my Program Files (x86) folder, but it's not there either!!! I looked in my default Download folder as well as many others!!! Any other ideas on how to locate the downloaded files??
    03-01-15 05:00 PM
    Search for a folder by the name of the SR#. I.e. .2267 is SR 10.3.1.1581. And the folder will be named as such.

Posted via CB10
    Norg likes this.
    03-01-15 05:24 PM
    Yea, i have changed computers, switched USB ports, used a different blackberry authentic USB cable. I am starting to think I will have to factory reset. The only thing is I can still access my media etc while on my phone (through the file explorer) but cant do this through my computer. If I could do it through my computer, then I would be able to save my media. Any thoughts? (I could always turn on wifi and share the files maybe but that would take days).
    Try downloading just the files you need separately. Find the OS on Sachesi, click on the "grab links" button. It will open a text file where you will be able to copy and paste download links for each individual bar. Otherwise you might want to try downloading a blitz file for the OS you want and use that to upgrade instead.

Posted via CB10
    salimanj likes this.
    03-01-15 05:32 PM
    I have been downloading the individual files. I have the OS and the Radio and every other file except for 5. The 5 which just get stuck at 50%. What is this blitz file? Do i do that through Sachesi too?
    03-01-15 05:36 PM
    03-01-15 05:47 PM
    Thanks for your help. Tried the Blitz, it has been stuck on 50% (on the first file) since it started pretty much.

Would you know how to hard reset (without going into settings) - my phone's keyboard doesnt work so i cant type in "blackberry'
    03-01-15 07:32 PM
    You're probably going to need to use an autoloader if that's the case. You will lose your data, it will wipe your device. FYI -- the pbcd.bar file is the file needed for your keyboard to work, as I recall.
    See here: http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le.../#post10289712
    And here: http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le.../#post11338252
    salimanj likes this.
    03-01-15 07:48 PM
    Search for a folder by the name of the SR#. I.e. .2267 is SR 10.3.1.1581. And the folder will be named as such.

Posted via CB10
    Hey Thanks once again tdyhedge, finally got Sachesi to download and install the 2267 series files onto my new BB AT&T Passport. Next move is to install the latest 2480 files. I just picked this baby up a few days ago, but it came with the older 10.3.1.1955 OS version and I've experienced the screen flickering on several occasions, so I want to put an end to that nonsense. Again many thanks for your help.
    tdyhedge likes this.
    03-01-15 08:12 PM
    Thank you so much. I finally was able to get my phone working properly again. I lost all my media and everything, but at least I have a phone again
    Thanks again for your help.
    bungaboy and tdyhedge like this.
    03-01-15 09:51 PM
    03-01-15 09:52 PM
    This is what it looks like:

Sachesi: Firmware Extractor, Searcher and Installer-2ff5f896df4bb0e022f78a9ec1d3ac27.png

Sachesi: Firmware Extractor, Searcher and Installer-cbf5255478f74d4bcec0d51bdf1d53d6.png
    03-01-15 10:20 PM
    I was about to install the download when I noticed the "Hide" button. Top of screen shows Update 10.3.1.1581 available for STA 100-5!
    OS 10.36.1.2267
    Radio 10.3.1.2268
    Which is what I am looking for...

But when I clicked on it it showed:
    Canada 302
    Rogers 720
    Which was okay to me.

But the Device shows Z 30

I am using a Z10 STL 100-3.

On the bottom of the screen it shows "Download For Device" white box show "Connected" STL100-3 (Z10 ( STL 100-2/3/4) + P9982. So I was assuming it was going to grab anything comprable to my device until I noticed the "Show Settings" tab and noticed the information I listed above.

Please advise me how to be sure to get the correct OS.

Thank you!!!
    03-01-15 10:38 PM
    I was about to install the download when I noticed the "Hide" button. Top of screen shows Update 10.3.1.1581 available for STA 100-5!
    OS 10.36.1.2267
    Radio 10.3.1.2268
    Which is what I am looking for...

But when I clicked on it it showed:
    Canada 302
    Rogers 720
    Which was okay to me.

But the Device shows Z 30

I am using a Z10 STL 100-3.

On the bottom of the screen it shows "Download For Device" white box show "Connected" STL100-3 (Z10 ( STL 100-2/3/4) + P9982. So I was assuming it was going to grab anything comprable to my device until I noticed the "Show Settings" tab and noticed the information I listed above.

Please advise me how to be sure to get the correct OS.

Thank you!!!
    That is the correct setting for your device. Download for Device -- Connected. To confirm this, if you click the "Grab Links" button on the right, a text file will open and it will say at the top "Links have been converted to work on your selected device". Followed by the OS and correct radio file for your device, different from the 2nd bar listed in the original search window. What's in the text file is what Sachesi will download, once you hit the download button.
    03-01-15 11:00 PM
3,558 ... 125126127128129 ...