Anybody else having problems with the Version Lookup? It is really really slow and doesn't show the OS versions counting up anymore when running Autoscan.
    I've actually been noticing that since late last week. It seems to get stuck in the current batch of 10.3.1 builds - anywhere from 1154 on up to the 2400s.
    02-11-15 08:05 PM
    They have changed the connection method in the latest OS10.3's. It now tries talking to Link as soon as you plug it in and if Link isn't installed it tries to do something 'else' (like install drivers). In order to get it to detect Link, try pulling usb port and plug back in again while Sachesi is running.
    Thanks xsacha!

re: "They have changed the connection method"
    I think that makes sense. I tried Sachesi on my Windows and it detects my Q10 without any problems. I even tried following this guide:
    Streamline your OS Blitz install, get rid of the flab!

Right now, I am happy to see Sachesi loading up my Q10 on Windows. Although, (pardon me for the Microsoft enthusiasts), I do prefer using Ubuntu everyday. I hope you still continue to support Linux variant of Sachesi. I will be patiently waiting for updates.

One more feedback for you:
    When I tried doing a clean-up, following the link I pasted above, I noticed that Sachesi doesn't remove files altogether in one sweep. Please allow me to explain.

1. I plugged in my Q10, got to the Install tab, then opened up the link for the clean-up.
    2. I selected all the bar files that I don't want.
    3. Then I right click on any file, then I hit "Uninstall Marked" or something like that. Sorry I forgot the exact label.

So Sachesi will display a trash can icon with progress slide circling around the trash can. It just does that.

But if I choose 4-6 bar files at a time, it successfully deletes the files.

I guess this is something easy for you to fix, but I thought I'd report anything that I can find to help you improve your work.

Thanks again!
    02-11-15 09:10 PM
    So Sachesi will display a trash can icon with progress slide circling around the trash can. It just does that.

But if I choose 4-6 bar files at a time, it successfully deletes the files.

I guess this is something easy for you to fix, but I thought I'd report anything that I can find to help you improve your work.

Thanks again!
    Is it when there are too many to uninstall it has issues? I suppose I haven't tested uninstalling more than 4-6 at a time.
    There are some files you can't uninstall as they are considered 'system' like OS. There is a way to uninstall these but whenever I have tried (setting mode to 'os'), it actually breaks the firmware (it removes the Core OS!!). So, I haven't exactly perfected uninstalling every app yet.
    nah.uhh likes this.
    02-11-15 11:54 PM
    I've noticed the same thing also Sacha. I usually keep the number of bars I'm deleting down to 6 or 7 or less. Depending on total file size being deleted I keep that number even lower to avoid problems. I'm looking forward to your next update in BB World.
    02-12-15 01:20 AM
    Hi,

As I can't run Sachesi 2.0RC on MacOSX 10.6 so I'm trying under Windows 7 SP1.

so here is my error message now :
    Sachesi: Firmware Extractor, Searcher and Installer-screenshot-area-2015-02-12-125135.png

libEGL.dll, libGLESv2.dll, and d3dcompiler_46.dll are in the executable path and I have copied them too in System32 folder.
    All drivers are up to date.

Could some one help me please ?

Many Thanks in advance.
    Kind Regards
    02-12-15 07:09 AM
    Is there a way to save a .bar file that is already installed on the device? Meaning to pull it from the device and save it?

Posted via CB10
    02-12-15 10:57 AM
    It's impossible to extract bars
    (unless there's a root exploit)
    02-12-15 11:00 AM
    I've actually been noticing that since late last week. It seems to get stuck in the current batch of 10.3.1 builds - anywhere from 1154 on up to the 2400s.
    Alpha servers seem to be acting up.

Posted via CB10
    02-12-15 11:50 AM
    Alpha servers seem to be acting up.

Posted via CB10
    Well half the BlackBerry folks are hammering them. LOL

Posted via CB10
    02-12-15 04:03 PM
    Hi,

As I can't run Sachesi 2.0RC on MacOSX 10.6 so I'm trying under Windows 7 SP1.

so here is my error message now :
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot-area-2015-02-12-125135.png 
Views:	1300 
Size:	10.3 KB 
ID:	333191

libEGL.dll, libGLESv2.dll, and d3dcompiler_46.dll are in the executable path and I have copied them too in System32 folder.
    All drivers are up to date.

Could some one help me please ?

Many Thanks in advance.
    Kind Regards
    Had the same thing happen it had to do with the GL drivers on my PC double check to make sure your Open GL drivers are up to date, once I loaded the latest for my video card everything worked fine

Good luck, limme know how you make out

Posted from my Zed30 running 10.3.1.2267
    02-12-15 06:43 PM
    Is it when there are too many to uninstall it has issues? I suppose I haven't tested uninstalling more than 4-6 at a time.
    There are some files you can't uninstall as they are considered 'system' like OS. There is a way to uninstall these but whenever I have tried (setting mode to 'os'), it actually breaks the firmware (it removes the Core OS!!). So, I haven't exactly perfected uninstalling every app yet.
    Yes. I was trying to delete all the language bar file that I don't use. So I am sure I wasn't uninstalling something that the system needs in order to function. Try deleting language files between 10-20. Anywhere around that, I think you can recreate the experience.
    02-13-15 01:05 AM
    Hi,

After MacOSX, Windows, I'm trying to build Sachesi on Fedora 21 x64.

Here is my error message:
    Code:
    RCC: Error in 'translations.qrc': Cannot find file 'translations/English.qm'
    RCC: Error in 'translations.qrc': Cannot find file 'translations/Russian.qm'
    RCC: Error in 'translations.qrc': Cannot find file 'translations/French.qm'
    RCC: Error in 'translations.qrc': Cannot find file 'translations/Spanish.qm'
    RCC: Error in 'translations.qrc': Cannot find file 'translations/German.qm'
    RCC: Error in 'translations.qrc': Cannot find file 'translations/Dutch.qm'
    RCC: Error in 'translations.qrc': Cannot find file 'translations/Chinese.qm'
    RCC: Warning: No resources in 'translations.qrc'.
    If someone have any idea ....

Kind Regards
    02-13-15 12:02 PM
    Hi,

After MacOSX, Windows, I'm trying to build Sachesi on Fedora 21 x64.

Here is my error message:
    Code:
    RCC: Error in 'translations.qrc': Cannot find file 'translations/English.qm'
    RCC: Error in 'translations.qrc': Cannot find file 'translations/Russian.qm'
    RCC: Error in 'translations.qrc': Cannot find file 'translations/French.qm'
    RCC: Error in 'translations.qrc': Cannot find file 'translations/Spanish.qm'
    RCC: Error in 'translations.qrc': Cannot find file 'translations/German.qm'
    RCC: Error in 'translations.qrc': Cannot find file 'translations/Dutch.qm'
    RCC: Error in 'translations.qrc': Cannot find file 'translations/Chinese.qm'
    RCC: Warning: No resources in 'translations.qrc'.
    If someone have any idea ....

Kind Regards
    Did you build the translation files? lrelease should be what you're looking for.

http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/linguist-manager.html

Posted via CB10
    02-13-15 12:02 PM
    Just used Sachesi for the second time to get to .2072.
    Thank you, once again!
    02-13-15 08:36 PM
    Is there a non destructive sachesi download yet for 10.3.1?

Q10 on 10.3.0.908
    02-14-15 08:34 PM
    Is there a non destructive sachesi download yet for 10.3.1?

Q10 on 10.3.0.908
    Has been for quite some time...Have you downloaded Sachesi 2.0.0?
    02-14-15 10:18 PM
    Has been for quite some time...Have you downloaded Sachesi 2.0.0?
    Yes, but not sure how to do it. I won't lose any info? I'm on 10.3.0.908

Q10 on 10.3.0.908
    02-14-15 11:05 PM
    Does any know what this error message is:

While sending: cah-10.3.1.109-nto+armle-v7+signed.bar
    Error: failure 500 Bad CRC-32 for file 'assets/data/clc_cah_cfg3_v6_0_3.dat'

It's stopping my blitz load of 2243/44 after it comes up. Verizon Z30, thanks for any help

EDIT: I have removed this file from the folder to load the rest, but if anyone can identify it's important please let me know, thanks.
    02-16-15 05:32 PM
    It's a language file for BlackBerry Assistant. If English is your primary language then it's not important. I normally delete all the language files I have no need of.

Via my simply amazing  Q10 10.3.1.2267
    ediggity likes this.
    02-16-15 06:26 PM
    Now here's something interesting: I have an old 1.2.1 version of Sachesi and the Version Lookup on that build runs normal. So it can't be the servers. Any idea what the issue is?
    02-16-15 11:23 PM
    Now here's something interesting: I have an old 1.2.1 version of Sachesi and the Version Lookup on that build runs normal. So it can't be the servers. Any idea what the issue is?
    1.2.1 is before we figured out there's more than one server for lookups. Alpha is still acting up, Production is fine.

Posted via CB10
    ralfyguy likes this.
    02-17-15 12:20 AM
    Maybe this has been answered but I've looked around Sachesi and don't see it.

What I'm looking for is a way to list or capture all of the modules/bar/whatever files are on my device (in this case a Z30). This would simplify being able to wipe the device or use an Autoloader and then being able to quickly identify all the apps I were installed before wiping the device.

I'd consult the list or text file and reinstall them.

I can do something similar using Chrome with the Playbook App Manager but using just Sachesi would simplify things.

Thanks in advance.
    02-18-15 09:49 AM
    It's possible to get a list of every app installed in the whole device life (scary that this can be done without user intervention)
    02-18-15 12:47 PM
    It's possible to get a list of every app installed in the whole device life (scary that this can be done without user intervention)
    Are you suggesting that it is possible in Sachesi?

In Chrome with the Playbook App manager (I think now called something else), you can get a list of all "modules." Since it is displayed in a web page, you can do Ctrl-A (select all) and then Ctrl-C (to copy the selection) and then in Notepad/Wordpad/Excel/whatever, you can do Ctrl-V (to paste).

Here's an example from the beginning of the List and not cleaned up.

7 Minute Workout 1.0.0.2 8.41 MB AppWorld ? Launch Terminate Uninstall
    Backup Pro 2.7.3.1 4.09 MB AppWorld ? Launch Terminate Uninstall
    Battery and System Analyzer - BaSA 1.1.1.1 3.18 MB AppWorld ? Launch Terminate Uninstall
    BBM 10.6.5.10 50.8 MB AppWorld ? Launch Terminate Permanent
    bEmpty Icon 1.0.0.3 1.7 MB AppWorld ? Launch Terminate Uninstall
    BlackBerry Blend 1.1.0.65 23.9 MB AppWorld ? Launch Terminate Permanent
    BlackBerry Bridge 3.3.0.38 4.46 MB AppWorld ? Launch Terminate Uninstall

In Excel, it pastes into neat columns. And what is interesting, is that the module name is an active LINK and will open BBWorld or Google Play to the app.

Here's a jpg:

Sachesi: Firmware Extractor, Searcher and Installer-apps.jpg
    02-18-15 05:07 PM
    Sachesi does list every module installed on the device in the Install tab. I don't know of a way to take the list and copy it into anything, though.
    FF22 likes this.
    02-18-15 05:19 PM
3,576 ... 123124125126127 ...