It looks like you are missing some qml components. See the wiki for the ubuntu namings and adapt accordingly.

The list would be permanently available in Sachesi. It's a list of apps we don't want and that list could be updated by loading patches.

Some use cases:

• Use a Blitz and a Shrink to only upload the files you want during an upgrade, unless you're already not uploading files which are not present (can't rememeber)
    • Use a Shrink to get a leaner live OS. Get recipes from the forums, etc.
    • Combine shrinks in order to get the best OS which works for you. A full Shrink replaces the internal blacklist. A patch augments it (more complex to manage)
    • etc.

Also, Darcy came up with an interesting syntax for the blacklist
    Code:
    !sys.imf.eng
    sys.imf
    The exclamation mark means that you keep that specific file while getting rid of all the apps starting with sys.imf
    I'll consider it. It'll take a while to implement file-based scripts.
    11-26-14 03:06 AM
    I've all qt5 components installed but Sachesi is still being crashed with the same message. Could you suggest an component related to the bug?

Z10STL100-1/10.3.1.1151
    11-26-14 03:46 AM
    Looks like it's having a problem with a MenuItem.
    Which Qt version?
    11-26-14 08:44 AM
    Looks like it's having a problem with a MenuItem.
    Which Qt version?
    I'm using Qt 5.3.2

Z10STL100-1/10.3.1.1151
    11-26-14 10:44 AM
    It now runs after rebuilt. Everything is OK now

Z10STL100-1/10.3.1.1151
    11-26-14 10:56 AM
    Hello,

I just installed BB10.3.1.1154 using Sachesi connected via USB, and now I can't connect to Sachesi. The option to connect to a Windows computer is gone....

Thank you
    11-26-14 06:04 PM
    Argh! Since my USB charging port has been out of whack for about 6 months now I'm going crazy without leaks! Please tell me this program will eventually offer the ability to connect your phone to it via Bluetooth!? or any other way I can do the leak installs without being able to connect via USB?? My charging port is to the point it CAN'T be repaired now. It's been repaired about 3 times and is no longer repairable. Only a replacement motherboard will fix it now... so please give me some good news about installing leaks sans USB port.
    11-27-14 03:51 AM
    Thank you again for making this oss. I now have a freshly complied 32 bit Sachesi running on my linux os. (Currently Lubuntu 14.10). I had to add a few extra library's that weren't on the wiki to get make and QT creator to work, but got it. Now I just need some time to play with the new leak.

Posted via CB10
    11-27-14 12:22 PM
    Argh! Since my USB charging port has been out of whack for about 6 months now I'm going crazy without leaks! Please tell me this program will eventually offer the ability to connect your phone to it via Bluetooth!? or any other way I can do the leak installs without being able to connect via USB?? My charging port is to the point it CAN'T be repaired now. It's been repaired about 3 times and is no longer repairable. Only a replacement motherboard will fix it now... so please give me some good news about installing leaks sans USB port.
    It won't be possible without a USB port. They explicitly check 'USB::Connected()' in their network-based update code. Sorry

Hello,

I just installed BB10.3.1.1154 using Sachesi connected via USB, and now I can't connect to Sachesi. The option to connect to a Windows computer is gone....
    It's worrying they removed this option but I have managed to get it connect on Windows without this option. I don't have Link installed on my computer which might help. You can try reconnecting the USB when Sachesi is running to see if it can get a connection before Link. I think there is some new feature of Link I need to emulate so it works consistently in both modes.

Thank you again for making this oss. I now have a freshly complied 32 bit Sachesi running on my linux os. (Currently Lubuntu 14.10). I had to add a few extra library's that weren't on the wiki to get make and QT creator to work, but got it. Now I just need some time to play with the new leak.
    No problem I have binaries for Linux as well. I compiled on 14.10.
    Which libraries were missing?
    11-27-14 08:14 PM
    I needed to add the following packages to get Sachesi 2.0 to run on an amd-64 Debian Jessie install.

build-essential qmlscene qt5-qmake qt5-default qtdeclarative5-dev qml-module-qtquick-controls qml-module-qtgraphicaleffects qml-module-qtquick-dialogs qml-module-qtquick-localstorage qml-module-qtquick-window2

Thanks for the tool The only issue I have is with my Passport. It times out with a "communication error" after being connected for a minute or so. My Q10 works fine with Sachesi.
    11-28-14 07:33 AM
    I needed to add the following packages to get Sachesi 2.0 to run on an amd-64 Debian Jessie install.

build-essential qmlscene qt5-qmake qt5-default qtdeclarative5-dev qml-module-qtquick-controls qml-module-qtgraphicaleffects qml-module-qtquick-dialogs qml-module-qtquick-localstorage qml-module-qtquick-window2

Thanks for the tool The only issue I have is with my Passport. It times out with a "communication error" after being connected for a minute or so. My Q10 works fine with Sachesi.
    Run DHCPCD on interface usb0 and try again

Z10STL100-1/10.3.1.1151
    11-28-14 10:01 AM
    A few questions about creating a blitz.

1. All I need is all app bars, all core os and all radio in same folder, then zip?

2. Will sachesi get confused if I put the Verizon core os in, or will it apply to a previous Verizon is phone?

3. Can sachesi read 7zip, or does it just need to be standard zip, if not can that be something that could be added?

Z30STA100-3/10.3.1.1154
    11-28-14 12:18 PM
    Hello,

Thank you
    Yup... I'm in the SAME boat with you too... please try and fix!
    11-28-14 04:59 PM
    No problem I have binaries for Linux as well. I compiled on 14.10.
    Which libraries were missing?
    I believe that I had to add the following packages. I didn't keep track of them and should have. I looked at the apt log and it looks these were the only ones.

qttools5-dev-tools
    libcurl4-openssl-dev:i386
    libssl-dev:i386
    libusb-1.0-0-dev:i386.
    libusb-1.0-0:i386
    libudev-dev:i386
    11-28-14 05:12 PM
    Run DHCPCD on interface usb0 and try again

Z10STL100-1/10.3.1.1151
    That works. Thanks
    11-28-14 08:24 PM
    A few questions about creating a blitz.

1. All I need is all app bars, all core os and all radio in same folder, then zip?

2. Will sachesi get confused if I put the Verizon core os in, or will it apply to a previous Verizon is phone?

3. Can sachesi read 7zip, or does it just need to be standard zip, if not can that be something that could be added?
    1. Yes

2. It won't get confused. It simply removes the 'verizon' identifier and treats it like any other OS. Verizon firmware is same as all other firmware. If it's a Z10 firmware, it'll be used for Z10.
    So try to avoid having a verizon version and a factory version, because they are the same and you'll end up with two of the same firmware.

3. Sachesi can only read standard zip but the user could always just extract the 7zip manually and the drag the folder in to Sachesi.
    11-28-14 09:09 PM
    1. Yes

2. It won't get confused. It simply removes the 'verizon' identifier and treats it like any other OS. Verizon firmware is same as all other firmware. If it's a Z10 firmware, it'll be used for Z10.
    So try to avoid having a verizon version and a factory version, because they are the same and you'll end up with two of the same firmware.

3. Sachesi can only read standard zip but the user could always just extract the 7zip manually and the drag the folder in to Sachesi.
    Thank you

Z30STA100-3/10.3.1.1154
    11-29-14 11:26 AM
    After reading the blue led 13.0. upgrade issue thread and the comments about CFP, I was wondering about how Sachesi does the wiping, autoloader building, and installing on Linux. Is there a Linux version of CAP or CFP that can be run by the terminal?

Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-14 09:34 AM
    After reading the blue led 13.0. upgrade issue thread and the comments about CFP, I was wondering about how Sachesi does the wiping, autoloader building, and installing on Linux. Is there a Linux version of CAP or CFP that can be run by the terminal?

Thank you.
    Sachesi does not use cap or cfp at all. Never has.
    It downloads cap only for when you want to build an Autoloader.exe because cap.exe is the first 8MB of every Autoloader file. Cap is not actually run.

Everything Sachesi does is done with raw USB commands.
    11-30-14 06:04 PM
    Sachesi does not use cap or cfp at all. Never has.
    It downloads cap only for when you want to build an Autoloader.exe because cap.exe is the first 8MB of every Autoloader file. Cap is not actually run.

Everything Sachesi does is done with raw USB commands.
    Thank you. I am still learning although I have had a Z10 for a while.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-14 08:12 PM
    Request: separate lookup server results with commas. Some are thinking "production alpha" is an actual server and not just "production, alpha".

Posted via CB10
    12-01-14 02:42 PM
    It appears that there is an extra space preceding "Classic NA" in the Variant field.

Sachesi: Firmware Extractor, Searcher and Installer-10.3.1.747_classic.png
    12-02-14 11:12 AM
    It appears that there is an extra space preceding "Classic NA" in the Variant field.
    Fixed.

Request: separate lookup server results with commas. Some are thinking "production alpha" is an actual server and not just "production, alpha".
    Fixed.
    12-02-14 11:28 PM
    Fixed.
    Fixed.
    Thank you so much . . . by the way, device software for Classic Rest Of the World is also found on the production server.

Sachesi: Firmware Extractor, Searcher and Installer-10.3.1.747_classic_row.png
    Last edited by yhamaie; 12-03-14 at 12:57 AM.
    12-03-14 12:28 AM
    looking for some assistance; attmepting to build Sachesi on Fedora 20 x64 ; i am receiving an error when running make, the same issus as addressed on post #2873; but i have no experience with qt and building ; so i need assistance as to what is the flags i need to pass to succesfully compile.

/home/haguirre/Downloads/Sachesi-2.0.0rc/src/fs/qnx6.cpp:279: undefined reference to `QuaZipNewInfo::setPermissions(QFlags<QFileDevice: :Permission>)'
    installer.o: In function `InstallNet::backup()':
    /home/haguirre/Downloads/Sachesi-2.0.0rc/src/installer.cpp:505: undefined reference to `QuaZip::setZip64Enabled(bool)'
    /home/haguirre/Downloads/Sachesi-2.0.0rc/src/installer.cpp:518: undefined reference to `QuaZipNewInfo::setPermissions(QFlags<QFileDevice: :Permission>)'
    installer.o: In function `InstallNet::restoreReply()':
    /home/haguirre/Downloads/Sachesi-2.0.0rc/src/installer.cpp:1361: undefined reference to `QuaZipNewInfo::setPermissions(QFlags<QFileDevice: :Permission>)'
    /home/haguirre/Downloads/Sachesi-2.0.0rc/src/installer.cpp:1418: undefined reference to `QuaZipNewInfo::setPermissions(QFlags<QFileDevice: :Permission>)'
    collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
    make: *** [Sachesi] Error 1

Any assistance from any smarter people than me is appreciate it.
    12-03-14 10:44 AM
3,576 ... 118119120121122 ...