Just downloaded it and tried. 1.4.0 works perfectly. What do you think is the problem with the latest versions?

Thought that your upgrading to MSVC13 was causing difficulty as my machine had earlier version of MSVC. Upgraded it - yet no improvement. Still same error 99 (connection timed out)
    Last edited by rahulquest; 10-26-14 at 02:27 PM.
    10-26-14 01:56 PM
    Just downloaded it and tried. 1.4.0 works perfectly. What do you think is the problem with the latest versions?
    Mmm, only thing is I changed the protocol from #1 to #3 I think. Could you test a version I upload? Windows right?
    Nah MSVC isn't used since ~1.8ish and that's not responsible for connection issues.

Edit: Try this, https://mega.co.nz/#!PVIxjAQC!-r4PBJ...mmGkzqu438sgIw
    Last edited by xsacha; 10-26-14 at 02:46 PM.
    10-26-14 02:27 PM
    Is there anything special you have to download with Sachesi when downloading on a mac?
    10-26-14 05:10 PM
    Sacha, what does the mobile app do?
    10-26-14 05:27 PM
    Interesting. It should pop back out when the login fails. I'll make sure it disconnects properly. Thanks!
    Hey, just rechecked.
    The password DOES work properly in 1.9.9 (gives an incorrect password prompt)

The problem is with v 2.0

OS 10.3.1.938: destructive 821 > upgrade 800 > upgrade 938
    10-26-14 09:21 PM
    Sorry, I'm back.
    I was involved in a motorbike accident. I will keep monitoring this thread now.
    Hope you recovered alright man. Whatever you do don't let the bike win. I had a weak low side crash on my VTR1000 due to a new front tire I didn't prepare properly. Took a bit to get back on the bike, but didn't let it win.

Cheers bro!

Posted via white Q10 running 10.3.1.938!
    10-26-14 09:28 PM
    The changelog is very much on purpose. I've submitted a lot of things to BBWorld and what I've learnt is that a changelog is an app reviewer's checklist.
    Xsacha, did it mean that they edited the original app details / changelog list once they approved the app?

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 10:06 PM
    Xsacha, did it mean that they edited the original app details / changelog list once they approved the app
    It means I do not create a changelog in BBWorld to expedite approval.
    mhhH4RI likes this.
    10-26-14 10:11 PM
    It means I do not create a changelog in BBWorld to expedite approval.
    Xsacha, very very understood. No more questions. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 10:39 PM
    I'm having a problem with the 2.0 Alpha version for windows. I download it but can't figure out what to do next. I click on the file with the pro extension but I get message requesting an application to open it. How does this work?
    10-26-14 11:44 PM
    Loaded this up on a Win 7 64 bit machine this morning. Works fine so far. Haven't tried loading an OS with it yet - that's for later.

I noticed there's a refurbished date in the Device tab. Is this something that all devices might have if they were sold refurbished? I ask because my Z10 was bought refurbished from AT&T just over a year ago, yet it shows "Never" at "Refurbished Date:"

So, either AT&T never set it (assuming they even knew about it), or they actually sold me a new phone at a refurbished price (which is fine by me, I've never had any problems with it anyway).
    10-27-14 10:21 AM
    I'm having a problem with the 2.0 Alpha version for windows. I download it but can't figure out what to do next. I click on the file with the pro extension but I get message requesting an application to open it. How does this work?
    Sounds like you downloaded the source code. You probably want the Windows one.

I noticed there's a refurbished date in the Device tab. Is this something that all devices might have if they were sold refurbished? I ask because my Z10 was bought refurbished from AT&T just over a year ago, yet it shows "Never" at "Refurbished Date:"

So, either AT&T never set it (assuming they even knew about it), or they actually sold me a new phone at a refurbished price (which is fine by me, I've never had any problems with it anyway).
    I'm not sure if Refurbished date ever gets set by anyone but it is there. It's also very easy for me to both set and clear.
    10-27-14 12:27 PM
    Cant download from Mega... link is down i think. Please can you upload on depositfiles?
    10-29-14 01:48 PM
    Minor annoyance with the BlackBerry 10 app:

Sachesi: Firmware Extractor, Searcher and Installer-img_20141029_165313.png

Posted via CB10
    10-29-14 04:54 PM
    Minor annoyance with the BlackBerry 10 app:
    What's the problem in that screenshot?
    10-29-14 09:14 PM
    What's the problem in that screenshot?
    Verizon logo is black text on black background. Theme support toggle should fix, since this is Cascades.
    10-29-14 11:02 PM
    Verizon logo is black text on black background. Theme support toggle should fix, since this is Cascades.
    Cascades doesn't support images loaded from a website.
    I'll try and create my own 'theme support'.

Edit: It's quite ugly to even try to get access to the data. I need to provide an intermediate step which will slow it down a bit.
    Edit2: Yep, this is what they do in their samples too. Data - > QImage -> Image because Image doesn't allow any access to data.

How about this as a compromise?
    Last edited by xsacha; 10-30-14 at 12:06 AM.
    sbmd and thurask like this.
    10-29-14 11:43 PM
    Eh, good enough for me.
    10-30-14 12:29 AM
    Mmm, only thing is I changed the protocol from #1 to #3 I think. Could you test a version I upload? Windows right?
    Nah MSVC isn't used since ~1.8ish and that's not responsible for connection issues.
    Tried the mega link - was able to download - checked it - but no changes. Still the same error 99 (connection timed out). Tried with or without antivirus / firewall and on 3 different internet connections. Please help xsacha...
    10-30-14 01:43 AM
    Sacha, is there any way to prevent that the latest builds for windows detect windows's locale (I guess) and load the corresponding language?

I use all of my software in English, but I guess my windows is set to Colombia (where I live) and sachesi is trying to speak spanish.

As a side note, not all of the UI is translated so some buttons or labels come up in spanish and others in english. I dont care for my software being in spanish but if you want, I can properly translate to spanish all of the strings in the UI, if you fnis that useful.

Awesome app.
    10-30-14 02:06 AM
    How about a button 'English' that lets you just turn off translation?
    10-30-14 02:13 AM
    That would be great.

Thanks for the quick reply.
    10-30-14 02:15 AM
    Hey xsacha, I made a blitz file with the snap .bar in it. I had hoped it would automatically install for me with the os, but it didn't. Would it be possible to have sachesi automatically install third party .bar files that are in the blitz file? This would be super convenient. APK's would be awesome too, but I'm pretty sure thats impossible. Also Is it possible to turn off the autodetect latest version feature? I have a few .bar's that I would like older versions for, such as escreens, vvm, & porsha clock.
    10-30-14 06:20 PM
    It definitely should have installed Snap bar at the same time.
    APKs would work too. Just package them in to a bar and self-sign.

The 'allow downgrades' button does what you want. Allows installing same and older version.
    10-30-14 06:33 PM
    It definitely should have installed Snap bar at the same time.
    APKs would work too. Just package them in to a bar and self-sign.

The 'allow downgrades' button does what you want. Allows installing same and older version.
    hmm... it definitely did not install snap.. I have know idea how to do what you said with the apk's. I am using 1.9.9 if that matters.
    10-30-14 06:43 PM
3,576 ... 114115116117118 ...