I could not download all files either. Mine behaves the same
    09-17-14 12:27 AM
    I have an issue when I restore the backup file to my z10.
    The z10 was facing some problems so I thought it would be better if I did a security wipe.
    ___
    Backup:
    Before that, created a backup file (quick) using Link. No other backup was possible (full or custom) since it always got stuck at 4%. The quick backup was successful and a .bbb file was generated.
    ___
    Security Wipe:
    First I tried doing it through my z10 itself but that shredder icon didn't go once the wipe started, that is, the procedure was taking way too long(5 hours). I tried restarting, but didn't work. Then after a lot of trials bb10-0015 error came. So I tried the IE/FireFox technique where we download the latest os. However that didn't work either. Then I came across Sachesi software, and this nice topic. I downloaded it, followed instructions and got the os links (in mode debrick and size about 1.2GB). However it wasn't downloading through Sachesi itself, getting stuck at 1%. Then I used "grab links" and tried through chrome, it showed network error at 49MB of 1.2GB many times. So finally I used an autoloader which was directly available for download for the my type of z10(Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.3247) which thankfully worked.
    ___
    Restore:
    However the restoration of the backup file was(is) always unsuccessful using Link. First a message pops saying that it's trying to restore an old(previous version) backup to a new version os. I press ok, restoration starts,... 0% ... (hoping for 1%) ... *restoration has been cancelled*
    My phone restarts and now I really don't know what to do. I just need the contacts, phone numbers, nothing else.
    My phone was of the same version as far as I can remember so I don't think I am doing the mistake of using a previous version backup for new version phone.
    ___
    Please can anyone help me with this? I would really appreciate it.

Posted via CB10
    09-17-14 12:59 AM
    I have an issue when I restore the backup file to my z10.
    I downloaded it, followed instructions and got the os links (in mode debrick and size about 1.2GB). However it wasn't downloading through Sachesi itself, getting stuck at 1%. Then I used "grab links" and tried through chrome, it showed network error at 49MB of 1.2GB many times. So finally I used an autoloader which was directly available for download for the my type of z10(Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.3247) which thankfully worked.
    It sounds like your internet keeps dropping out, which is why you need a download manager. Mega, which most Autoloaders are hosted on, has an in-built download manager (it resumes your download after an error). I will try to implement this in Sachesi.

Restore:
    However the restoration of the backup file was(is) always unsuccessful using Link. First a message pops saying that it's trying to restore an old(previous version) backup to a new version os. I press ok, restoration starts,... 0% ... (hoping for 1%) ... *restoration has been cancelled*
    My phone restarts and now I really don't know what to do. I just need the contacts, phone numbers, nothing else.
    My phone was of the same version as far as I can remember so I don't think I am doing the mistake of using a previous version backup for new version phone.
    Did you try restoring via Sachesi? Sachesi ignores all checks like this.
    09-17-14 02:27 AM
    It sounds like your internet keeps dropping out, which is why you need a download manager. Mega, which most Autoloaders are hosted on, has an in-built download manager (it resumes your download after an error). I will try to implement this in Sachesi.

Did you try restoring via Sachesi? Sachesi ignores all checks like this.
    Yup. I did.
    1. Checked the third option. Setting contacts calender.
    2. Pressed restore, selected the bbb file and OK.
    3. Restoration 100 percent complete comes on the screen, and my phone restarts.

Posted via CB10
    09-17-14 02:33 AM
    Does the android version of Sachesi require root access on the android device? I've downloaded and installed on a Samsung Note 8... do I simply connect the Blackberry via a USB-OTG adapter and cable to the tablet?
    09-17-14 11:48 AM
    Does the android version of Sachesi require root access on the android device? I've downloaded and installed on a Samsung Note 8... do I simply connect the Blackberry via a USB-OTG adapter and cable to the tablet?
    For the network (eg. installing apps), it technically doesn't need root. It needs a 'usbnet' driver that usually only custom kernels have. Not sure why this isn't in stock firmware.

For the bootloader, yes, It requires root access and you'll need to do: chmod -R 777 /proc/bus/usb/
    Sachesi never asks for root permissions itself and I'm hoping that it won't need it in future. There is a proper API to request USB permission but it only seems to work via Java.
    rustmonkey likes this.
    09-17-14 01:00 PM
    For the network (eg. installing apps), it technically doesn't need root. It needs a 'usbnet' driver that usually only custom kernels have. Not sure why this isn't in stock firmware.

For the bootloader, yes, It requires root access and you'll need to do: chmod -R 777 /proc/bus/usb/
    Sachesi never asks for root permissions itself and I'm hoping that it won't need it in future. There is a proper API to request USB permission but it only seems to work via Java.
    Thanks for the help!
    09-17-14 01:19 PM
    I'm on a windows XP machine and tried using version 1.8.3 but nothing happens when I double click on the exe file. The latest version I was able to get to run is 1.5.0.2

Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks in advance for your help.
    Isr
    09-17-14 05:30 PM
    I'm on a windows XP machine and tried using version 1.8.3 but nothing happens when I double click on the exe file. The latest version I was able to get to run is 1.5.0.2
    Was that the normal 1.5.0.2 or the 'Problem-free'?

Cause all versions since then have been the 'Problem-free'. The normal one uses OpenGL which didn't work in certain situations.
    So far no one has had an issue with the 'Problem-free' (aka Direct3D) I thought, so a little surprising.
    09-17-14 05:48 PM
    I'm trying to use version 1.8.3 but can't get it to start. when I double click on the exe file nothing happens. The latest version I'm able to get to work is 1.5.0.2.

I'm running it on Windows XP.

Please any help will be appreciated.

Thank You

Sorry I couldn't find my original post so I posted again.
    09-17-14 05:52 PM
    I was not able to run the Problem free I get an error saying that its not a valid win32 application.
    09-17-14 05:57 PM
    So I guess Direct3D isn't working on your computer.

I was not able to run the Problem free I get an error saying that its not a valid win32 application.
    I will compile an OpenGL build just for you now since that seems to work for you.
    09-17-14 06:10 PM
    Thanks a million.
    09-17-14 06:23 PM
    Thanks a million.
    Try this one: https://github.com/xsacha/Sachesi/re...-WindowsGL.zip
    It's a bit newer than 1.8.3 but didn't really make sense to give an earlier version.
    09-17-14 06:45 PM
    Thanks this seems to work. I will play with it tomorrow.

Posted via CB10
    09-17-14 08:35 PM
    I tried it this morning and now it does start up but its says searching for USB device Talking to 1… and stays like this for a long time. It doesn’t seem to find my device.

I went back and tried version 1.5.0.2 and it finds my device.

Is there anything I need to do to make it find my device in the new version?

By the way, I’m running on windows XP.

Thanks for your help.
    Isr
    09-18-14 12:22 PM
    I tried it this morning and now it does start up but its says searching for USB device Talking to 1… and stays like this for a long time. It doesn’t seem to find my device.
    Try setting 'Connect to Windows' in Settings -> Storage and Access, on your device.
    09-18-14 02:03 PM
    Try setting 'Connect to Windows' in Settings -> Storage and Access, on your device.
    This does not seem to help.

Thanks
    09-18-14 06:30 PM
    This does not seem to help.
    Hmm, there's only one thing that changed there since v1.5.

Can you try this verison: Upload Files, MP3, Music. Free File Hosting To Share Files
    It's only the .exe, so you'll need to replace the old one in the folder with all the DLLs.
    09-19-14 02:35 AM
    Thanks for your continued assistance.

I replaced the original file with the new one, but now it doesn't even open I get the following Error Message" "qrc:/qml/generic/Title.qml:1 module "QtQuick" plugin "qtquick2plugin" not found".
    09-19-14 10:12 AM
    hi xsacha. today i downloaded your soft 1.8.3 and i used the factory reset option. the screen went black,i pressed the power button and now my app screen is empty. i only have 2 apps on my screen. (Deezer and Dailymotion). when i swipe down the screen and press SETTINGS nothing happens. + the usb doesnt seem to be working too , that means i cant use your soft or autoloaders to upgrade my OS.
    so bassicaly i cant do anything on my phone. what can i do . Please help!
    09-19-14 10:14 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/attachm...link-usrlx.jpg
    this is the message i get when i connect to usb.
    09-19-14 10:19 AM
    ok so i fixed it by using an autoloader. i couldnt use it at first becouse my usb wasnt recongnized by it. you'll have to pull out the battery and put it back in so the autoloader will see your device.
    09-19-14 11:19 AM
    Hello... I'm still having trouble with Saches versions after 1.5 on windowsXP... None works. The new version with openGL at least opens, but while searching I get this error 99:

Attachment 298810

Any ideas?

I
    09-19-14 11:41 AM
    Hello... I'm still having trouble with Saches versions after 1.5 on windowsXP... None works. The new version with openGL at least opens, but while searching I get this error 99:

Attachment 298810

Any ideas?

I
    Yeah. Get off xp
    Loll.
    But seriously wondering why you are running xp?

Can't see your Attachment btw
    09-19-14 11:54 AM
3,553 ... 102103104105106 ...