Running Sachesi for the first time. I downloaded the files directly rather than use any automatic mode.

Procedure was to create the two directories, in this case 10.3.2.840 and 10.3.2.840_debrick.

I extracted the debrick zip file to create the qcfm file. I then extracted the bar files from the qcfm to make bar files. I copied the bar files into the 10.3.2.840 directory, which included the two smaller files.

I went to install and selected the folder. Unfortunately it started to do the file installation immediately. I copied about half the bar files then it crashed.

Error message is
    While sending: passwordkeeper-10.3.2
    27-nto+armle-v7+signed.bar
    Error: failure 553 Application requires system: version forbidden, want (10, 3, 2, 0) have (10, 3, 1, 1016).

Is there a step I missed?

The phone seems to work.
    Scratch that. I can't create emails.

Posted via CB10
    07-18-15 09:02 PM
    Remove the password keeper bar file, install again all other files if you have not install

You can download password keeper from BlackBerry World later

BlackBerry -Secured to the Core | CB MOD
    07-18-15 09:06 PM
    Good idea.

However I don't understand how the other two files (the small ones) get installed. I have all the bars and the unzipped versions of the files in one directory. At what point do they get installed?

Posted via CB10
    07-18-15 10:11 PM
    Normaly you can not Load a bar from a higher OS in a lower OS... Like 10.3.2 to a 10.3.1... You must have a OS 10.3.2 before you can load bars from 10.3.2.
    07-19-15 01:46 AM
    I have all three files. The "instructions" I found for Sachesi made it sound like putting the bar files in the directory with the two smaller files would upload the OS as well.

There aren't any instruction on github.com.

Posted via CB10
    07-19-15 02:22 AM
    Thats right. But you must Update your OS to 10.3.2 before you can install an app from 10.3.2... Know what i mean?

You cannot install a App from Windows 8 on Windows 98....
    07-19-15 02:53 AM
    Try installing the Core OS and Radio first, then once phone reboots install all apps

10.3.2 Zed30Berry
    07-19-15 03:05 AM
    Try installing the Core OS and Radio first, then once phone reboots install all apps

10.3.2 Zed30Berry
    My "instructions" didn't have a separate procedure for installing the Core OS and radio. I got the impression that putting the bar files in the same directory as core OS and radio would make the magic happen. Otherwise I could have just loaded the bar files from the other directory.

The problem is there is a lot of old documentation for Sachesi and zero provided for the current release. So if you know of a set of instruction to load the code OS and radio, I would appreciate it.

I'm running win7 pro 64 bit.

Edit: this is the procedure I followed. Sachesi immediately start to load bar files rather than the core OS and radio first.

https://www.blackberrycentral.com/ne...using-sachesi/

Second edit: Should the radio and core OS files be present as zip files? I unzipped them first, which might be the problem.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by gariac; 07-19-15 at 03:55 AM.
    07-19-15 03:20 AM
    Sachesi works basically the same for 2.02 as the earlier versions. If you look in the "stickies" there are directions.
    Unzipped is fine.

The warning you got is not a crash. It says you need 10.3.2. to make it work. So do as it has been already suggested, install the core and radio first. Then after reboot install the apps.

Posted via CB10
    07-19-15 05:10 AM
    Sachesi works basically the same for 2.02 as the earlier versions. If you look in the "stickies" there are directions.
    Unzipped is fine.

The warning you got is not a crash. It says you need 10.3.2. to make it work. So do as it has been already suggested, install the core and radio first. Then after reboot install the apps.

Posted via CB10
    It the stickies were of any use, I wouldn't be asking how to upload the core and radio. The stickies is 150 plus pages. What would be useful is clear instructions.

One suggest was to drag the zip files to the install page.

Posted via CB10
    07-19-15 08:22 AM
    It the stickies were of any use, I wouldn't be asking how to upload the core and radio. The stickies is 150 plus pages. What would be useful is clear instructions.
    Posted via CB10
    This what I was talking about. http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...achesi-904841/
    07-19-15 08:53 AM
    I already have all three files, hence these instructions are not very useful. The other problem was the automatic download scheme finds the last released tmobile OS, which is really old.

I need to know how to get Sachesi to install the core OS and radio given that I already have these files.

I guess I just have to hack. I will try dragging the zip file to the install tab.

Posted via CB10
    07-19-15 09:43 AM
    I dragged the core and radio files. Sachesi said nothing to load. Odd. Anyway, dragging them is a good way to see if you have a problem before installing the bar files.

I'm downloading 858. I will also download an autoloader as a backup plan. ;-)

Posted via CB10
    07-19-15 05:44 PM
    OK, I got 858 loaded. Here is my saga.

Since I had the 840 OS and radio files handy, I tried dragging them to the install page of sachesi. They wouldn't load. I have no explanation, and that is the end of that.

I use the search and downloaded the files for 858. Basically the same procedure as I used for 840. Do the search for files with "public links". I can't imagine why you would want any other choice. To pick the most recent production file, you sort of have to skip past the most recent files with public links. Eventually nothing new will be found. Note the last number that worked. Go back to the last good public production file and get the download links. At this time, it was 858.

After downloading all the files, I dragged both the Core OS and radio to the install page. (There are many opinions about sending one file at a time in a particular order, or two at once. A claim is the Sachesi author send both file at once.) I forget which file was loaded first, bit both files were loaded.

After a while, the phone boots itself. It was not a happy camper. I could even enter the password.

I extracted the bar files from the debrick. The online instructions in the link I posted earlier worked fine. Dragging the bar files to Sachesi had mixed results. So apps loaded, the then program stalled.

At this point I figured the phone needs to be burped. I did a boot and was able to enter my password. I put the radio back in airplane mode. This time most of the apps loaded. The program choked at the wallpaper. Some sort of file protection issue. I dragged the remaining files just beyond the wallpaper bar file and they loaded.

Thus far, OK. The about tab in status does indicate the proper OS.

As an aside, I had an older OS file with autoloader in the 7zip format. No big deal since I use 7zip on windows and linux. Now the interesting thing is the windows 7zip said the file was an unrecognized format. I could unzip it with the linux version of 7zip. Go figure.

Posted via CB10
    07-20-15 12:47 AM
    If you were using sachesi then you should have just downloaded the blitz non destructive file for your phone. It would have saved you time and hassle

Posted via CB10
    PHughes and ppeters914 like this.
    07-20-15 01:38 AM