04-28-14 01:46 PM
57 123
tools
    You know, you see it in other forums too. The guys who make ROMs get yelled at over bugs, slow releases, and are just generally stepped on. I feel like the more people try to give to others, the more they expect. Our world is full of self important entitled mentality minded people... it's sad for the ones of us who truly appreciate.

Sent from the Berry using Tapatalk.
    04-28-14 11:45 AM
    Look how it used to be were other leakers or even hybrid builders would release it right away, no starting threads about if I should or come follow me or my friend first.
    Just start a thread with the leak uploads. Then no one would complain. People are complaining now because of the way Lengend has done it. Ask for follows, told people he would release stuff etc. If he would just leak it no problems would be had

Posted via CB10
    04-28-14 12:06 PM
    So, not that I'm covering for lengend, but your proof doesn't prove anything. You could have had a chat with a buddy, told him what to say, then whitedout the other info.

Posted via CB10
    eldricho and zephyr613 like this.
    04-28-14 12:19 PM
    Way too much interenet beef going on around here lately. Calm down everyone lol. We all have berries and we all want the same thing...leaks
    anon(5818411) and blakobecwa like this.
    04-28-14 01:20 PM
    Reading all the comments on this thread, I think there are faults on both parties. Everyone really just needs to chill. Like people getting worked up over leaks and I take it most of us are meant to be adults.

One party feels like some leakers (legend in particular) are fishing for credits for leaks rather than just releasing it and to be fair people should be allowed to express themselves (although they could have expressed these views in a nicer way)

Lengend feels like people don't show appreciation and that he can do what he likes which is also fair but I don't think its fair to say "this is why you guys won't get anymore leaks". People have expressed their opinions even though maybe they could have done so in a nicer way but that is now not a reason to hold back leaks from everyone. It like "because some of you guys don't appreciate, no one is getting leaks" (that's not nice and it is probably not the best way to go about things)

I personally don't install leaks because I use a mac and am not willing to partition my hard drive, so I feel like I can speak (type) from a very unbiased stand point.

I can see where the complaints are coming from when you tell people that they should follow a friends channel and you might release a leak. People see it as "why don't you just release it to the community?" like that is completely unnecessary and I do see where they are coming from.

Also looking at the previous leak threads, I believe that leakers do get appreciated when they release leaks. Like on CB some people treat Lengend like a god.

On the whole I just think, its really not that deep. People shouldn't be getting worked up about leaks. If they come, they come. It shouldn't be such a big deal. and lets just be nice as a community.
    04-28-14 01:34 PM
    Lengend hasn't come along to clarify things. I would personally assume something went wrong with his planning and it didn't happen instead of calling him names and bashing him...
    There's an old saying here that translates to "The one who's away , has his reasons" meaning to stop rolling down that slippery slope of bashing everyone without knowing anything about what that person has to say

Posted via CB10 on my Z10STL100-10.2.1.2102
    04-28-14 01:42 PM
    This thread is not going anywhere fast. Instead of me handing out infractions.... I rather close it.
    04-28-14 01:46 PM
57 123