04-28-14 01:46 PM
57 123
tools
    i just don't like people feeling mortally offended if people do not give enough credits upfront - when someone has a leak, he should just provide it and share with the community instead of playing around with them...
    habs_fan likes this.
    04-28-14 01:58 AM
    He allegedly has a 10.2.2. I'll provide proof in a bit. Now he can't argue with his own data.

Probably didn't get enough people to subscribe to his channel or whatnot, not enough likes etc lol

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    04-28-14 02:09 AM
    Rumour has it, there'll be a leak somewhere, sometime at some point no one knows who, why, what, where or when. All they know is its 10.2.0

Posted via my Z10 10.2.1.2947
    04-28-14 03:35 AM
    lol....I couldn't care less if you leak or not
    You obviously did when you cried for a leak.

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960, David in Durham and ipuro like this.
    04-28-14 06:29 AM
    You obviously did when you cried for a leak.

Posted via CB10
    I never cried for a leak...I just said if someone has one, he should share or stop talking about something coming soon...or just keep it for yourself and stop fishing for credits for days.

Maybe best is to behave like a man and not like a kid
    habs_fan likes this.
    04-28-14 06:44 AM
    I never cried for a leak...I just said if someone has one, he should share or stop talking about something coming soon...or just keep it for yourself and stop fishing for credits for days.

Maybe best is to behave like a man and not like a kid
    I don't have to share. I can do whatever I want.

Posted via CB10
    zephyr613 and KemKev like this.
    04-28-14 06:55 AM

Posted via CB10
    of course....

...or just keep it for yourself and stop fishing for credits for days.
    04-28-14 06:58 AM
    I dont understand how is it possible to open these s**t threads , a new one everyday, where are the moderators ?

04-28-14 07:17 AM

Posted via CB10
    Great no one said you couldn't do what you want! Either leak one or don't no need to come on here and say you will or won't. Or make a channel and then on your channel tell people to go like a friends channel and then you will put out a leak.

Are you berryinsider just with a different account since he got banned

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by habs_fan; 04-28-14 at 08:24 AM.
    eybee1970 likes this.
    04-28-14 07:55 AM
    Mods please close this thread.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-14 08:25 AM
    Mods please close this thread.

Posted via CB10
    If you don't like it, don't come in it.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-14 08:43 AM

Posted via CB10
    I thought you said your going to stop posting!? You should listen to yourself more often cuz clearer you don't have a leak and your just making yourself look like a big loser

Posted via CB10
    M_Portiss and habs_fan like this.
    04-28-14 08:57 AM
    Lengend hinted at this weekend on his channel

Posted via CB10
    What's Lengend's channel pin?
    04-28-14 09:49 AM
    Lengend with your aggressive comments you went being a Hero to being a Zero...

... but thanks for your past leaks anyway :-)

Posted via CB10
    04-28-14 09:51 AM
    On Lengend channel no cars picture publish actually and there is now no ability tocomments articles... Sad...

Bucks Cr3ation from http://www.blackberry-10.fr/ 24D0A5E0
    04-28-14 09:53 AM
    And we wonder why the leaks slow down or don't come. I really don't think its Chen I think people are sick of getting crapped on, if and when a leaks comes from whom ever just take it and hit the like and thanks button. Show some appreciation.

Posted with my Z30 using the latest leak.
    04-28-14 09:59 AM
    And we wonder why the leaks slow down or don't come. I really don't think its Chen I think people are sick of getting crapped on, if and when a leaks comes from whom ever just take it and hit the like and thanks button. Show some appreciation.

We really do eat our own in this forum.

Z30 / STA 100-3 / 10.2.1.2180
    04-28-14 10:14 AM

Or those providing the leaks stop teasing. We saw what happened with BerryInsider. If you have a leak then share but when you say I'm a leak it weekend and get everyone hyped up and come weekend you don't leak it, Ofcourse there's going to be some backlash. The people are hungry for leaks (LoL) and when they don't get fed they turn on the feeder. :-D

Posted via CB10
    habs_fan likes this.
    04-28-14 10:18 AM
    Or those providing the leaks stop teasing. We saw what happened with BerryInsider. If you have a leak then share but when you say I'm a leak it weekend and get everyone hyped up and come weekend you don't leak it, Ofcourse there's going to be some backlash. The people are hungry for leaks (LoL) and when they don't get fed they turn on the feeder. :-D

Posted via CB10
    I think he hinted he didn't say for sure, and like any thing in life maybe something didn't work out, we didn't even give him a chance to say hey guys it didn't work out sorry. We just pounce on the person.

Don't you think there is people with leaks that just don't release them because of the way we carry on.

zephyr613, Uzi, rtburrowes and 2 others like this.
    04-28-14 10:22 AM
    Play Nice, Be Helpful, and have Respect!
    This means keep the language clean, keep your posts polite, and don’t get into arguments over dumb things. If somebody responds to a thread you posted in poor fashion, ignore it, and the moderation team will quickly clean it up (you can always message or email a moderator at any time if you observe anything that is in poor taste/against the rules). Think back to what your parentals and teachers used to lecture - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.
    Always remember that we are all unique and at different levels here - some of us are experienced BlackBerry users and forum junkies, while others are just starting out. If you’re on the experienced side, have patience for those just joining in on the fun and be helpful. With a little patience and a little help they won’t be newbies for long. Also remember that it is our differences that keeps this place interesting. If everyone was from the same place and at the same experience level it would be boring. This is a worldwide community united by a common interest - our love, or addiction as some would call it, for the BlackBerry!
    04-28-14 10:27 AM

Crapped on? He brought It on himself. If you have a leak then release is or don't. Don't come on a BlackBerry fan site and brag or make a channel and get people to follow a friends channel and say you knight release a leak and then don't.

Rumors for leaks.-img_20140428_114938.png

Look at other people that have released leaks that don't come and try to be the Centre of attention, they are still here and people love then and no bashing!

Posted via CB10
    moyah8 likes this.
    04-28-14 10:53 AM
    A lot of people promote there friends channels , and there is nothing wrong with that to myself, and the word (might) obviously means something different to me,
    i dont care if people want notoriety for leaks thats up to them personally, i just want leaks when ever they come, but if we keep giving some of them crap we will all end up with nothing.
    04-28-14 11:01 AM
    You catch more bee's with honey then vinegar. There's is a lack of appreciation going in here.

Seriously. I liked the comment about eating our own. This place is crazy in terms of how people act about certain things.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-14 11:36 AM
    Think of the leak as blackberry. When he said he'll release it this weekend he probably meant next year on the 18th of December.

I don't want 10.3 or 10.2.2.

10.3.1 would b ideal
    04-28-14 11:42 AM
    Just friggin leak ;-)

Hahaha

When will I have themes on my BlackBerry ?10?

And calendar view on lock screen?
    Oh the os 7 nostalgia

Posted via CB10
    04-28-14 11:43 AM
57 123