Hey Everyone,

I did a quick online search for this question and found nothing so i figured I would get an answer here!

Recently I have been playing around with bbm for BB10 sideloading different versions of the application, as friends of mine with iOS could message me, but I could not send outgoing messages to them. After installing several versions of the app, (and loosing my dark themed bbm) i realized that its hard to find a specific version of the stock BB10 apps. Is there a way to retrieve sys.xxx apps from your phone, and save the bar files on your computer.

Thanks in advance,
    Yiannis
    09-22-13 11:22 PM
    Use Sachisi to do what you are looking for...search for his program in these forums...His program and Darcy's Tools are very cool.

Trusted Member Genius
    09-23-13 12:44 AM
    Hey Everyone,

I did a quick online search for this question and found nothing so i figured I would get an answer here!

Recently I have been playing around with bbm for BB10 sideloading different versions of the application, as friends of mine with iOS could message me, but I could not send outgoing messages to them. After installing several versions of the app, (and loosing my dark themed bbm) i realized that its hard to find a specific version of the stock BB10 apps. Is there a way to retrieve sys.xxx apps from your phone, and save the bar files on your computer.

Thanks in advance,
    Yiannis
    If what you are trying to do is extract the app off your phone the answer is no you can not.

If you are looking to extract the bar file from an autoloader then yes. You can use sachesi to extract the app from the autoloader.

Posted from my BerryLeak LE running 10.2.0.1xxx while drunk
    09-23-13 01:29 AM
    Thanks Guys!!!!

That helps me a lot.
    09-23-13 07:49 PM