So recently I noticed that my default browser won't save a link to the home screen. I get the alert box that says it is, but then "poof!" nothing seems to happen. No error message nothing. The bookmarks still work, and past saved links work.

I've done a couple of hard resets, I'm running the patched Android OS from Blackberry world.

Anything I should look at? Plenty of ram space, plenty of home screen realestate left. Is there a limit on the number of links? I usually link to a web page vs downloading the apps. But the number of saved links is probably less than 50, and nearer 20 (without counting) File permissions issues? etc.
    02-29-16 11:21 AM
    There's no limit, and no issue with the OS on my end. Either it's going somewhere you're not looking, or you have a corruption in your OS.
    02-29-16 11:32 AM
    Same bug to me ! Every time i have opened the browser, it goes directly to facebook page. I tried to restart, change the homepage, check the settings - but nothing for a few days. I think i managed that by opening a new tab and choose a Google home page with the lock sign on it and after that when opening the browser it started to be ok.
    I use a passport 10.3.2.2474 (not updated yet and still waiting)

Posted via CB10
    02-29-16 03:00 PM