Hi,

I have tried both the .1055 and the .1925 (from here). I have a Z10 STL100-1. Phone is currently on UK Vodafone but it is an unlocked "ex-demo" phone.

I disable BB Link from running when device connected, run Autoloader.

Connecting to Bootrom:
    [Connect phone, phone detected]
    Resetting Device:
    [Phone restarts, gets to BB Logo round square then restarts again somewhere around 25% (sometimes closer to 20%, sometimes closer to 30%, no further).]
    Resetting Device:
    [Phone restarts...]
    Resetting Device:
    [Phone restarts...]
    Repeat, forever.

Once I unplug the phone it starts normally with the original OS. I've tried it plugged in the front and the back USB ports. I even tried a wipe first.

Any ideas? Many thanks.
    Last edited by SteveLawUK; 12-28-13 at 06:05 AM.
    Vicky Garg likes this.
    12-28-13 05:46 AM
    Mine did that too. I actually held the power button in when it was attempting to restart and it took hold and installed the os. I thought I bricked my phone.

Posted via CB10
    SteveLawUK likes this.
    12-28-13 06:20 AM
    Mine did that too. I actually held the power button in when it was attempting to restart and it took hold and installed the os. I thought I bricked my phone.
    At which point exactly did you hold the power? I can't get it to do anything different, I just make it turn off rather than wait for a restart. When I then start it it gets stuck in the loop again if connected or back to original if not.
    12-28-13 07:31 AM
    I had the same problem. I posted on the original leak thread asking for advice but, to my knowledge, never got a reply (if there was one it may have been buried in the dozens of pages after my post.

EDIT: OK, now this is weird, I just started the autoloader to try what worked for RADEoN1337 and it work perfectly, loading the OS as I type. I don't think I did anything different, but for the record:
    1. Launched autoloader
    2. Waited until it said connecting to bootrom
    3. plugged in phone (USB cord was already plugged into pc)
    4. Success
    SteveLawUK likes this.
    12-28-13 07:41 AM
    I had the same problem. I posted on the original leak thread asking for advice but, to my knowledge, never got a reply (if there was one it may have been buried in the dozens of pages after my post.
    Forgive my confusion but from your sig you have successfully loaded several leaks, surely you must have been able to resolve it?
    12-28-13 07:43 AM
    How many is forever? Cause mine restarts around 5-6times before it loads the rom image. Mine's STL100-1 too.
    SteveLawUK likes this.
    12-28-13 07:44 AM
    How many is forever? Cause mine restarts around 5-6times before it loads the rom image. Mine's STL100-1 too.
    I'm pretty sure I've left it more than that but I'll happily try it again. Standby...

Edit: After 8 it just froze at the white BlackBerry text/logo.
    Last edited by SteveLawUK; 12-28-13 at 08:04 AM.
    12-28-13 07:46 AM
    Try a different USB is the first thing I usually suggest
    The autoloader themselves are fine, and device hardware issues are very rare
    SteveLawUK likes this.
    12-28-13 07:47 AM
    Try a different USB is the first thing I usually suggest
    The autoloader themselves are fine, and device hardware issues are very rare
    I've dug out my Kindle cable (my other is at work)...

Edit: Well this time after 4 restarts it froze at 28% with about a 10ish pixel thick band of pixel garbage at the bottom of the screen. Forced power off and THEN it starts to load!

A combo of all three it seems, although I'm not too happy about the screen garbage. Let's see what happens now.
    12-28-13 08:00 AM
    That happenex to me too, I just unplugged it from USB 2.0 and plugged it into USB 3.0

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 08:13 AM
    It's amazing how different users have totally different experience with this phone.

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 08:27 AM
    It's amazing how different users have totally different experience with this phone.
    Perhaps one day BlackBerry will be bought out by a company that goes on to become the Sirius Cybernetics Corporation and they use the Z10 as the prototype for their Genuine People Personalities feature...
    12-28-13 08:36 AM
    At which point exactly did you hold the power? I can't get it to do anything different, I just make it turn off rather than wait for a restart. When I then start it it gets stuck in the loop again if connected or back to original if not.
    As soon as it seemed like it was about turn on normally. I'd watch the LED with the autoloader trying to do work, and when it would turn and stay on, I held the power button, and it magically turned green.

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 09:52 AM
    As soon as it seemed like it was about turn on normally. I'd watch the LED with the autoloader trying to do work, and when it would turn and stay on, I held the power button, and it magically turned green.

Posted via CB10
    I found out that booting from switched off state when connected to PC and autoloader waiting for boot ROM solved this, once or twice I had that on my z10

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 10:00 AM