03-20-14 11:47 PM
46 12
tools
    Exactly.... somebody who understand what I'm telling all about.

And besides BlackBerry come always with add ons and/or options as newest updates. They wanna be the ultimate smartphone maker around the world in all big markets. They have proven in the past en present. So I give them my credits as well.

Posted via CB10
    I'm not sure what you are suggesting BlackBerry (or any OS vendor for that matter) actually DO then.

You say in one breath that they should continue to stomp bugs, but then in the next breath say that it is pointless to do so.

So which is it?

Posted via CB10
    02-14-14 09:16 AM
    Guys, let's all relax. New OS coming real soon. Thanks to Lengend!

Via CB10 Rogers Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.1925/1926 Radio
    02-14-14 09:24 AM
    I'm not sure what you are suggesting BlackBerry (or any OS vendor for that matter) actually DO then.

You say in one breath that they should continue to stomp bugs, but then in the next breath say that it is pointless to do so.

So which is it?

Posted via CB10

Good question. The result would be the same I think.

Well I said that end users asked for bugfixes in any OS builds because that they think this will solved any issues they counted and so on. I stated only that the fact it will never be fixed of bugs and that's pointless. BlackBerry gives end users only add-ons, features and options in the end. Myself as an end user had seen it coming.

What I do is thinking the most suitable solution. For instance like an option (In the meantime there bugs in it I know) and BlackBerry is still trying develop OS builds and apps like whatever they come in mind.

I personally don't like it that BlackBerry 10 OS is slowly changing to " Android OS " or " Bandroid OS " or "Berrydroid" and the new phone call screen is an example for the looks of it. I only replead for an option as most suitable solution. Many end users don't see this coming. That's all.

Posted via CB10
    02-14-14 09:45 AM
    Now that BlackBerry 10.2.1 is out, why would there need to be further leaks? BlackBerry likely isn't stopping them from happening, it's possible that just there won't be more 'unstable' builds?

Leading up to the latest release of BlackBerry 10 most of the builds would have had bugs as is the case with most software, but now that the majority of the system is stable there is now a foundation for new features with out any underlying integrity issues.

With automatic updates built into the system it wouldn't be unlikely if we see regular small updates come through without any user input except to ask for a reboot maybe. It has been great thing to watch the results of your input to beta testing and responses to surveys appear as features for all BlackBerry users to use and appreciate. I have been quite chuffed at times when a new release comes out and I see that a suggestion has been used in detail to what had been described (i.e volume control change from middle of screen to top) - not saying that it hadn't be thought of by the developers already and was just implemented....

I look forward to no more leaks but regular surveys and incremental updates with improvements, and, when necessary a major release! With fresh tutorials and how-tos for new features, updates to help content and an accessible on device change log! So that new features can be discovered and utilized!

Is it right to think this? Comments?

Posted via CB10
    If only things were this perfect. The problem is BlackBerry still relies in carriers to deliver the updates. As long as that's the reality your desired outcome will not become the reality.

Posted via CB10
    02-14-14 11:28 AM
    Take a shot...

Posted via CB10
    Can't seem to open bottles fast enough. This guy's posting it everywhere, geez

Posted via single-finger-flickin fun on the best damn virtual keyboard in existence....The BlackBerry Z30 Everybody!
    thurask, Pdinos3 and Mecca EL like this.
    02-14-14 11:53 AM
    I will keep this thread open if it was kept on topic, the topic is wrong anyway since someone is dropping a leak as we speak, so keep it civil.
    02-14-14 12:29 PM
    Can we still call that a leak? Because it seems like it has already been released by a carrier as well. So I guess OP wins this round.
    I will keep this thread open if it was kept on topic, the topic is wrong anyway since someone is dropping a leak as we speak, so keep it civil.
    zocster and Mecca EL like this.
    02-14-14 01:38 PM
    Can we still call that a leak? Because it seems like it has already been released by a carrier as well. So I guess OP wins this round.
    OP did indeed! But still considered a leak to those that are not on Vodafone lol.
    Elite1 and MrGlenn like this.
    02-14-14 01:42 PM
    And Vodafone even. Normally T-Mobile (NLD) is pretty fast with the OS rollouts, surprised to see other users here get it first.
    (Altough I should not be totally surprised, T-Mobile is years behind in 4G here).
    Hope to see this go out to more users over the weekend, seems like some of those bug-fixes are considered quite critical (for business users at least).
    02-14-14 05:51 PM
    That's the issue with complex systems. They can NEVER be bug-free. You fix one problem and it creates another. There's no real way to predict how changing one aspect of an OS will affect other parts of it. It will never be perfect.

JB

Posted from my brain to your screen via CBQ10
    No, that is the issue with poorly written software not complex software.

Testing and fully understanding the platform you are working with is the way to 'predict' how making modifications effect other aspects of a system.

Posted via CB10
    02-14-14 08:53 PM
    Hey. I was a squircle freak. But that was all in fun. Some are on 10. 2.0.1047 because it still has the squircle though. Lol.

Via CB10 Rogers Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.1925/1926 Radio
    SQUIRCLE!!!? WHERE!!!???

Posted via CB10
    02-14-14 09:06 PM
    I guess the title is a bit strange but at the time it fit because I posted before I knew of the new release and plus we really haven't gotten any 'real' leaks recently. I just remember loading early leaks and like almost every app would have some quirk about it at some time or the other. But since the the 'real' not 'release' 10.2.1 leaks the experience for the most part has been stable! It seems as though they are baking things properly before posting the versions for carrier testing.

Cheese.

Posted via CB10
    02-14-14 10:27 PM

Once again
    we're talking about an insignificant handheld mobile device that
    while convenient is still not all that important
    in the grand scheme of things.

Life's shorter than you realize. Enjoy what you've got while you can!
    Paisley Pirate and Traderhorn like this.
    02-15-14 08:14 PM
    You can't whack a bit of well-formed HTML.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 08:20 PM
    You can't whack a bit of well-formed HTML.

Posted via CB10
    I can Quack with the best of 'em!
    02-16-14 04:26 AM
    See, I was right about no more leaks.

You can't call those software releases leaks anymore, because they aren't leaked they are publikly available to the intended recipient. Just so happens that there are some smart people that make the official release more available to everyone - quicker!

There aren't many device detrimental faults with these releases they are just advancements!

Stop calling leaks leaks and call them OFFICIAL RELEAKSES.........

CHEERS...

Posted via CB10
    03-20-14 09:19 AM

OFFICIAL RELEAKSES.........

CHEERS...
    Lol I like that. Didn't know it was going to go official a couple hours after I posted it though

Posted via CB10
    Blacklatino likes this.
    03-20-14 06:39 PM
    Lol I like that. Didn't know it was going to go official a couple hours after I posted it though

Posted via CB10
    I'd say, start expecting them to be so...

Posted via CB10
    03-20-14 06:59 PM
    I'd say, start expecting them to be so...

Posted via CB10
    Depends on so many factors man.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-14 07:12 PM
    Depends on so many factors man.

Posted via CB10
    Yep. That happened to me the same day I was uploading the Z30 leak lol

Posted via CB10
    03-20-14 11:16 PM
    I agree, updates should be the norm. However, I could care less - whether an OS is leaked or official.
    toobs623 likes this.
    03-20-14 11:47 PM
46 12