12-15-13 03:44 PM
50 12
tools
    Cain&Able ~1000 years/vpn

Posted via CB10
    12-14-13 10:03 PM
    Again, if that was so, we would identical build numbers with different checksums.

Posted via CB10
    Not necessarily true...

Posted via CB10
    12-14-13 10:08 PM
    Yeah.... No.
    And what makes you so sure it's not?

Posted via CB10
    12-15-13 01:58 AM
    Personally, I loaded 1055. For the most part, I like it. And it's definitely got features that I wouldn't have otherwise. It's the first leak I've ever loaded in my life (though I did root and try some custom roms on my sidekick 4G, so not completely new to the idea). That being said, there are a few rumors that 10.2.1 may become an official release as early as January. I personally will be waiting until there is more news on the official release before worrying about leaks. But then again, I'm not experiencing the amount of bugs that some others are. My proximity sensor stays on, if I type too fast words get jumbled (never happened to me before 1055), longer text messages don't get converted to mms (don't know if that's a bug or not) and every now and again the phone reboots. So I'm waiting for the official (which I most likely will swipe from Rogers in canada using sachesi). That being said, I also understand the desire for leaks to be released.

Posted via Q10 running 10.2.1.1055 bbm channel C0037DB1A
    12-15-13 02:45 AM
    Like I said, avoid speculating.. not avoid checking for leaks

Posted via CB10
    To each his own I guess. I personally find discussing what is and what could be a very interesting part of the forums.
    tahabashir1991 likes this.
    12-15-13 09:45 AM
    Like I said, avoid speculating.. not avoid checking for leaks

Posted via CB10
    This is a discussion board with freedom of speech and opinions. Why do you even come here if you want people to not post about it?

Posted via CB10
    tahabashir1991 likes this.
    12-15-13 09:51 AM
    When a dev knows a build is for developing and debugging, some things are not obfuscated and could be security issue.

Posted via CB10
    Flatman likes this.
    12-15-13 11:06 AM
    When a dev knows a build is for developing and debugging, some things are not obfuscated and could be security issue.

Posted via CB10
    And if they're exploited in beta, they'll be patched up in time for official release.
    12-15-13 12:08 PM
    This is a discussion board with freedom of speech and opinions. Why do you even come here if you want people to not post about it?

Posted via CB10
    Are you serious? You really believe im trying to impede your right to freedom of speech? Get real buddy. Not once did i say do not post on the forums. I simply said AVOID SPECULATING ABOUT LEAKS because if you were a frequent visitor which i believe you are you'd know the "drama" that it can bring. So take a hike buddy, I was trying to better the community with that post.
    12-15-13 12:46 PM
    Are you serious? You really believe im trying to impede your right to freedom of speech? Get real buddy. Not once did i say do not post on the forums. I simply said AVOID SPECULATING ABOUT LEAKS because if you were a frequent visitor which i believe you are you'd know the "drama" that it can bring. So take a hike buddy, I was trying to better the community with that post.
    You are clearly making the community better....

Posted via CB10
    12-15-13 01:23 PM
    You are clearly making the community better....

Posted via CB10
    Haha, baby steps bro.. baby steps..

Posted via CB10
    12-15-13 01:25 PM
    Haha, baby steps bro.. baby steps..

Posted via CB10
    I don't think he was serious, sounds more like sarcasm
    LP_Rigg likes this.
    12-15-13 01:55 PM
    As I said earlier, to each his own. I won't try to suggest what you post or don't post here and I will do my best to follow the rules of the forum and post as I see fit. Speculation is a part of what I enjoy here and I hope others will continue it
    LP_Rigg and Derlitz like this.
    12-15-13 01:57 PM
    As I said earlier, to each his own. I won't try to suggest what you post or don't post here and I will do my best to follow the rules of the forum and post as I see fit. Speculation is a part of what I enjoy here and I hope others will continue it
    To your first post, I know that was a subtle jab at me so I dismissed it..

Your right many people do enjoy speculation, one of the most recent speculations I've enjoyed is the q40 renderings, or the Google play rumor.. but when people start to speculate when leaks are coming it drives everyone nuts and creates drama..

Posted via CB10
    Omnitech likes this.
    12-15-13 02:06 PM
    Take a hike? It's an open discussion board. If someone wants to speculate about OS leaks, let 'em. If you don't like it, don't click the threads. All the speculation, someone is bound to be right, and it's enjoyable to discuss. If you don't like it, take a permanent hike, bozo.
    jimpilot likes this.
    12-15-13 02:27 PM
    Take a hike? It's an open discussion board. If someone wants to speculate about OS leaks, let 'em. If you don't like it, don't click the threads. All the speculation, someone is bound to be right, and it's enjoyable to discuss. If you don't like it, take a permanent hike, bozo.
    You did quite fine up to your use of the word "bozo". I fail to understand how you belittle the integrity of your own post by resorting to name calling. Let us all take a chill pill and discuss the issues without resorting to personal attacks.
    SubCamp, pkcable and 00stryder like this.
    12-15-13 02:55 PM
    BlackBerry has laid off so many people that it is possible that the leaker(s) simply got laid off like many others.

If it is true that many people have access to pre-release software, it would be impossible to find the source.

Posted via CB10
    According to various people I've spoken with, pretty much all RIM employees have access to OS builds not available for the public.
    12-15-13 02:57 PM
    Would you like to restructure that post? You attempted to tell me how telling you to take a hike is wrong but then you told me to take a hike? Interesting..
    I'd like to suggest you re-read before you post, "bozo"
    12-15-13 03:01 PM
    To your first post, I know that was a subtle jab at me so I dismissed it..

Your right many people do enjoy speculation, one of the most recent speculations I've enjoyed is the q40 renderings, or the Google play rumor.. but when people start to speculate when leaks are coming it drives everyone nuts and creates drama..

Posted via CB10
    The only one creating drama in this thread is you.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-13 03:15 PM
    The only one creating drama in this thread is you.

Posted via CB10
    Well, understandably my initial post was misunderstood..

Carry on..
    12-15-13 03:17 PM
    SO... All this discussion about posting or not posting leaks are to STOP the frustration and drama? It seems to me that the last few posts have been nothing BUT frustration and drama.

Here's a suggestion: Why don't we just agree to respect each individual's right to post what Is pressing to them? Also, let us stop assuming that everyone else will feel the same way that WE feel about ANY topic. Each individual should just speak for themselves, while at the same time respecting the rights of others to do the same.

We don't have to always agree w/one another. It is ok to have different viewpoints, for that is what independent thinking is all about. We MUST learn to respect the fact that people have the right to post things, even if we don't like them.

What we DON'T want to do is cross that line of RESPECT.

Posted via CB10
    JoBudden and sickyute like this.
    12-15-13 03:23 PM
    Anyway, here's the REAL reason that folk don't want ANYTHING to do with LEAKS nowadays:

Reason Behind Efforts to Stop Leaks?-facebook-20131201-170129.png

Posted via CB10
    Comatose11 and jimpilot like this.
    12-15-13 03:27 PM
    You had me until "marketing blitz"lol

Z10 10.2.1.1055
    +1 HaHa
    Also this whole thread gives me a headache. I reached into my inner self just to get through the first post.

Posted Via my second Z10
    12-15-13 03:28 PM
    Although leaks of any device et me excited, I'm kind of against it.

It takes away the suspense of the official released update. You basically have an idea of what you are getting.

I love them but I hate them hahah.
    12-15-13 03:31 PM
    Do we really need another one of these threads? And before someone says something that forces us to issue an infraction......

12-15-13 03:44 PM
50 12