Alright, so I've had a long night. I have the leaked 10.2.0.1047... its running the 810 runtime. got candy crush, subway surfer whatever... i used to have instagram and snapchat working fine on my old 10.1 though, now, however.. when i try to download the new instagram and new snapchat.. it doesnt work

and of course for instagram, i know that i should have 2 of them, one being a 3.0+ version (not logged in) and the other instagram being 4.0.2...

snapchat, ive tried many bar files, and none has worked, even the old one that i had.

i know i have 810 runtime, and i do have 1047 OS build.. i just want all these apps to work on my phone; snapchat, instagram, skype

i came to somewhat of a hypothesis. i noticed the camera doesnt work on the instagram sideload 4.0.2.... and non of my snapchat apps worked (some even had video capabilities on it) so, at this point its the OS/ android run time screwing up, not the .bar files? i know a lot of other people probably figured this out already, because it's not hard to.. but what can be done to fix it?
    08-06-13 04:03 AM
    Also I've noticed that any application that involves the camera doesn't work. What the hell.. including the native camera app. And my flash light app, this sucks

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 04:12 AM
    Alright, so I've had a long night. I have the leaked 10.2.0.1047... its running the 810 runtime. got candy crush, subway surfer whatever... i used to have instagram and snapchat working fine on my old 10.1 though, now, however.. when i try to download the new instagram and new snapchat.. it doesnt work

and of course for instagram, i know that i should have 2 of them, one being a 3.0+ version (not logged in) and the other instagram being 4.0.2...

snapchat, ive tried many bar files, and none has worked, even the old one that i had.

i know i have 810 runtime, and i do have 1047 OS build.. i just want all these apps to work on my phone; snapchat, instagram, skype

i came to somewhat of a hypothesis. i noticed the camera doesnt work on the instagram sideload 4.0.2.... and non of my snapchat apps worked (some even had video capabilities on it) so, at this point its the OS/ android run time screwing up, not the .bar files? i know a lot of other people probably figured this out already, because it's not hard to.. but what can be done to fix it?
    Try side loading using the debug token method.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 04:20 AM