09-21-16 08:35 PM
64 123
tools
    I'm having the same issue with only (10.3) on a q10 from tmo (sqn100-5), first it happened months ago with the first dev 10.3 os I thought it was that specific version ( security wipe + and used autoloader).

I installed 10.3.0.1052 via Sachesi A week ago and it's happening again, if i reboot right now, phone will be exactly like I had it a week ago, also same thing no "set up screen" and when rebooting, blue led stays on until the os is fully up then goes off after a while.

For some apps, i keep getting an "out of memory error" after using them for a while (like story maker).

The readonly mode partition that was suggested makes sense, any idea on how to make the phone work on the regular partition and retain data?

Posted via CB10
    09-03-14 04:10 AM
    Update to latest Sachesi program. Xsacha has been working hard on improving it for 10.3 os's.

CrackBerry Genius on Verizon 10.3.0.1130/1154 bars
    09-03-14 01:22 PM
    Fixeeeedd!!!
    Install 10.2.XXX than make a non destructive update to 10.3.0.1025 with the latest sachesi. Just work beatuiful.

Posted via CB10
    09-03-14 03:24 PM
    I'd like to wipe it after installing 10.3 via autoloader! But I can't back up as BlackBerry Link isn't detecting my device...

Posted on CB 10 and typed on the best Keyboard ever
    09-03-14 04:17 PM
    I'll try this and report my results. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    09-03-14 04:59 PM
    I had the same issue, use the autoloader from this post. New BlackBerry OS 10.3.0.1130 hybrid (UPDATED RADIO) Autoloader for SQN100-X/SQR100-X. Works fine for me now.
    09-04-14 12:08 AM
    No issues here. Came from the last AT&T official 10.2.1. No security wipe, no SIM or media card removal, no backup, autoloader, set everything back up manually. I battery pull once every day or two to swap batteries so lots of reboots in there

Q10SQN100-1/10.3.0.1052
    lxhxr likes this.
    09-04-14 12:53 AM
    Important: only use the latest (1.6) sachesi, previous versions does not work!!!
    09-04-14 02:45 AM
    I'd like to wipe it after installing 10.3 via autoloader! But I can't back up as BlackBerry Link isn't detecting my device...

Make sure you have your device set to be detected by windows and not in auto detect.

Posted on CB 10 and typed on the best Keyboard ever
    09-04-14 08:45 AM
    I had the same issue, use the autoloader from this post. New BlackBerry OS 10.3.0.1130 hybrid (UPDATED RADIO) Autoloader for SQN100-X/SQR100-X. Works fine for me now.
    I have had this problem as well..already started downloading this one to give it a try. I am happy to know it might work on my SQN100-5 on T-Mobile. I will report back my results.
    09-04-14 10:51 AM
    I got no luck with autoloader. Only sideloading. I fixed the issue with sachesi 1.6.

First reload 10.2 with link and do not restore the data.

Now open sachesi

But do no not install debrick bar, just extract apps from it.
    And copy 1130 (or 1025) os and 1031 (or 1025) radio in the same folder.

After that just install the whole folder with sachesi.
    It will take over an hour and half.

I update to 1025 first and later I updated to 1130
    I fixed another q10 today with same method.

Posted via CB10
    swalker2001 likes this.
    09-04-14 12:40 PM
    I have had this problem as well..already started downloading this one to give it a try. I am happy to know it might work on my SQN100-5 on T-Mobile. I will report back my results.
    Didn't work. It actually kept some of the accounts I set up after a reboot, but icons were moved back to their original positions, device name was reset, contacts and emails had to re-sync, quick settings modifications were lost, many of the same things with the previous autoloader but not all.
    09-05-14 08:14 AM
    I got no luck with autoloader. Only sideloading. I fixed the issue with sachesi 1.6.
    I plan to try your solution. But just to clarify, if you reboot your q10, ALL settings (email accounts, device name, icon arrangement, contacts, previous text messages, etc) return when the device comes back up?

Thanks,
    Steve
    09-05-14 09:26 AM
    Yup! Fully working phone! Everything works!

Posted via CB10
    09-05-14 12:32 PM
    worked for me, installing 10.2 from bblink then doing nondestructive to 10.3.0.1154 using sachesi 1.6.1.1, im afraid to restore from a backup, but i do need the memos and password keeper info, anybody knows exacly what I need to restore and not set it read only again?
    09-05-14 12:47 PM
    Guys, guys. We install leaked OS builds at our own risk. I've experienced big bugs, but fortunately nothing crippling. My point is that bugs and instabilities should be expected.

Posted via CB10
    09-05-14 01:37 PM
    Do not restore app data

Posted via CB10
    09-05-14 02:34 PM
    Omg it failed, when I rebooted a second time hours later, it went back to the state of when I first rebooted, all I did between the first and the second reboots was download a couple of apps from bbworld, and added the fb, tw, lnkd, evernote, and added an email account.

I did not attempt to restore data at any time. if anybody knows a permanent fix for this please let us know

Posted via CB10
    09-05-14 05:54 PM

Posted via CB10
    Well I haven't used Sachesi before...only Chrome PB and DDPB. I am having trouble figuring it out I guess. The thread on Sachesi would take me several days to read through...is there a good tutorial? I thought I had it figured out but it's taking way longer than you suggested and I have a feeling it isn't really doing anything.

Couldn't get it to do the whole folder (gives communication error 99 (connection timed out) error) so I tried doing just the OS (at least the one I THINK is the OS) and it has said "Installing 1 .bar(s)" for nearly two hours now. There isn't anything to indicate if something is happening or not.

Any help would be appreciated...I'm sure there is a manageable thread on how to use Sachesi somewhere but my searching just isn't finding it.

UPDATE:

The only reason I ever boot into Windoze is when I need/want to reload my BB or sideload something. Couldn't get Sachesi to work under my Windoze 7 setup. But I decided, since Sachesi has a Linux version, that I should focus on getting that working. Which I did. Now Sachesi is loading .1154, the radio and the apps to my phone and I have every reason to believe that it will work. And I may never have to boot Windoze again! Thanks xsacha!
    Last edited by swalker2001; 09-06-14 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Update post
    09-05-14 10:17 PM
    Reporting back with my final experience trying to load a 10.3 that won't delete my settings upon reboot.

I learned how to use Sachesi. Very cool tool.

Installed 10.2 and didn't restore data. I did set up my gmail account (needed to text someone and wanted to contacts to sync so I would have his number). After I sent the text, I ran Sachesi and loaded OS 1153, Radio 1154 and the associated apps that I got by changing the debrick .bar to .zip, extracting the .signed file and extracting the apps from that with Sachesi.

I loaded it by placing all the apps, the radio and the core OS file in a folder, dragging that folder to Sachesi. Took about an hour. When done, after it rebooted, I saw 10.3 in all its glory. My gmail account was still there so at first I thought it was a success.

However, after entering a couple more accounts and changing some settings, and then doing a battery pull, I found that it came back with only the gmail account that I had loaded before installing 10.3.

I have no choice but to go back to 10.2. I hope someone will figure this out or, if it's an OS problem, a leak will appear that doesn't do this on the Q10s. If you find a solution, please post it here...
    09-06-14 02:56 PM
    Glad to report that going from 10.2 and using Sachesi (1.8.3) for a non-destructive load as Laslo had reported worked for me and no wiping after reboot finally.

In prep for it possibly not working and taking note of Jdavisger experience.

1. Security wipe
    2. Loaded my contacts from backup (Sidenote: I use Contacts ImEX from BB World. The backup file can be saved on the device or SD Card rather than cloud based. The app also doesn't request any extra unnecessary permissions. For those security conscious like myself)
    3. Setup my email account
    4. Loaded my apps I wanted
    5. Restart phone
    6. Run Sachesi 1.8.3 for the non destructive update

I did it this way with the expectation my Q would still wipe after reload, but would keep all apps and info on it prior loading. But fortunately it functions fully with 0% loss on reboot or restart
    09-16-14 08:54 PM
    Reporting back with my final experience trying to load a 10.3 that won't delete my settings upon reboot.

I learned how to use Sachesi. Very cool tool.

Installed 10.2 and didn't restore data. I did set up my gmail account (needed to text someone and wanted to contacts to sync so I would have his number). After I sent the text, I ran Sachesi and loaded OS 1153, Radio 1154 and the associated apps that I got by changing the debrick .bar to .zip, extracting the .signed file and extracting the apps from that with Sachesi.

I loaded it by placing all the apps, the radio and the core OS file in a folder, dragging that folder to Sachesi. Took about an hour. When done, after it rebooted, I saw 10.3 in all its glory. My gmail account was still there so at first I thought it was a success.

However, after entering a couple more accounts and changing some settings, and then doing a battery pull, I found that it came back with only the gmail account that I had loaded before installing 10.3.

I have no choice but to go back to 10.2. I hope someone will figure this out or, if it's an OS problem, a leak will appear that doesn't do this on the Q10s. If you find a solution, please post it here...
    If you get the chance, try Sachesi version 1.8.3. I hadn't tried using it in any previous versions, but this is almost entirely automated and makes the process super easy (no need to combine bars and signed files etc) I followed the instructions xsacha posted in his new thread
    09-16-14 08:58 PM
    If you get the chance, try Sachesi version 1.8.3. I hadn't tried using it in any previous versions, but this is almost entirely automated and makes the process super easy (no need to combine bars and signed files etc) I followed the instructions xsacha posted in his new thread
    I'm willing to try it....will probably spend my whole weekend on this again though :-(
    09-19-14 08:49 PM
    Has anyone had the nerve to try 10.3.1.632 (which I understand is a Dev build but a lot of people think it's great) yet to see if it plays the "now you see me, now you don't" game? I suspect it won't have the problem and plan to try it myself if I have time this weekend but if someone that had this problem with 10.3.0.x has done it and can confirm if the problem is still there it might save the rest of us some time.

Thanks!
    10-04-14 08:45 PM
    Anybody ever figure out how to load a 10.3.1.x leak on the affected Q10s? I have tried several since this thread died but to no avail.
    11-13-14 12:20 PM
64 123