I purchased an unlocked Q10 and it came loaded with the above OS Version. My question is this, It won't sync my Icloud calendar and i couldn't find out if there was a fix? I am relatively new to Blackberry so i'm not to good with loading leaks and other such things. I am asking if anyone knows of a fix for the Icloud calendar sync? I appreciate any help.
    09-09-13 08:18 PM
    I purchased an unlocked Q10 and it came loaded with the above OS Version. My question is this, It won't sync my Icloud calendar and i couldn't find out if there was a fix? I am relatively new to Blackberry so i'm not to good with loading leaks and other such things. I am asking if anyone knows of a fix for the Icloud calendar sync? I appreciate any help.
    Hi Jamie, I know nothing about iCloud or their calendar syncing but I know that there has been a lot written about this on earlier OS versions. I will tell you that the version of OS you are running is very stable and probably the only thing I'd suggest is to load the unlocked android runtime on it to make it perfect.
    As for syncing, do you have the newest version of BBLink on your Mac (or your PC)? If not loading the latest version (1.1.1.42 ) is the first step. If you go to the Blackberry website>downloads and click on Link for Mac or PC, you will find whatever is the latest they have available. Someone on here will jump in and help you, I'm sure. If you do find the fix, please post it for others that have the same problem. You may want to do a quick search for the issue on the search bar above on top of this forum page to see if anyone has posted anything similar lately. Good Luck!
    Jamie Wooten likes this.
    09-09-13 09:02 PM
    Hi Jamie, I know nothing about iCloud or their calendar syncing but I know that there has been a lot written about this on earlier OS versions. I will tell you that the version of OS you are running is very stable and probably the only thing I'd suggest is to load the unlocked android runtime on it to make it perfect.
    As for syncing, do you have the newest version of BBLink on your Mac (or your PC)? If not loading the latest version (1.1.1.42 ) is the first step. If you go to the Blackberry website>downloads and click on Link for Mac or PC, you will find whatever is the latest they have available. Someone on here will jump in and help you, I'm sure. If you do find the fix, please post it for others that have the same problem. You may want to do a quick search for the issue on the search bar above on top of this forum page to see if anyone has posted anything similar lately. Good Luck!
    What is the purpose of the android runtime? I have seen things said about it but never looked into it. Thanks
    09-09-13 10:18 PM
    What is the purpose of the android runtime? I have seen things said about it but never looked into it. Thanks
    The Android Runtime is the OS that runs Android apps. The unlocked runtime is actually android "Jelly Bean 4.2.2" and is what allows sideloaded android apps to open correctly and run correctly. The unlocked version is just that--unlocked. Locked version requires an added file(s) called debug tokens and it is harder to work with if you arr not experienced with its use. Stay with the unlocked version as they work perfectly. Coupled with any 10.2 OS and you will be happy!

Posted via CB10
    Jamie Wooten likes this.
    09-10-13 12:11 AM
    09-10-13 08:14 PM
    Thanks a lot, I have a Gmail account and didn't even think abou that.
    09-10-13 10:28 PM
    You're pretty good with all of this stuff. If I decide to try out a newer leak can I contact you for help?
    09-10-13 10:29 PM
    You're pretty good with all of this stuff. If I decide to try out a newer leak can I contact you for help?
    Absolutely! There are many on here that know way more than me and all of us are always willing to help each other! Welcome to the Forums!

Posted via CB10
    09-11-13 09:33 AM