Hi,

I tried out the .1925 leak for my AT&T Q10, and everything seems to work great except for audio. Notifications, system sounds, and music are all broken. They work just fine on the latest AT&T version, which is 10.1.0.2030. Here's what happens.

System sounds: Things like ringtones, volume adjust sounds and other system tones work for a few seconds after boot, start stuttering badly, then stop working completely.

Music/Audio: Music player is completely broken, reports that it couldn't be played because of error (9) on the first attempt, the second attempt and beyond report that the media format is unsupported. When using the file manager instead of the music app, the first song/file I open works fine but all subsequent files I open report that the media format is unsupported.

I've tried rebooting, security wipe, and lots of googling/searching on these forums, but my issue seems to be unique. I've flashed the leak twice, so it wasn't an install error. I installed from windows 7 using the mega.co link for the Q10 in this thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...ll-q-z-887047/

Thanks in advance.
    12-30-13 09:58 PM
    Guess nobody knows. =/

I'm running the stock AT&T software now so I can't test anything, but the solution to a lot of other unrelated music problems seems to have something to do with sideloading the airtunes bar, or something. What does that mean?

Posted via CB10
    12-31-13 05:43 PM
    I am also on ATT with a Q10, I have not used ATT firmware since the day I got it. I'm on .1925 and have no problems with the audio notifications, ring tones, etc. I'm assuming you did a backup prior and then a restore? Once done you will have to redo passwords and adjust you notifications (LED, vibrate, rings #s) and it should work fine
    01-01-14 08:55 AM
    Well, I made back ups that I could fall back to in case the leak went wrong, but since I just got the phone I don't have much to restore onto a new firmware. I bought one of the SMS backer uppers on the store which works like a charm, all my contacts are in the cloud, and apps are easy to download. All of my photos and media are on an SD card which makes wiping the phone no problem at all.

When I installed the leak, I tested everything before getting too settled in. Once I noticed the audio was broken, I looked for a solution, failed, and just went back to stock. I tried flashing the leak the next day and no dice. Neither time did I attempt any kind of restore, however I did check to make sure all the software was up to date.

Posted via CB10
    01-01-14 10:15 AM
    Still, nobody else has experienced this? Very odd.

Posted via CB10
    01-04-14 02:07 PM
    Try sideloading just the airtunes bar. It may solve your problem

Posted via CB10
    01-04-14 02:43 PM
    Okay, I have .1925 loaded and am willing to troubleshoot it for a while. I loaded it for the third time, same problem. Security wipe, same problem. Installed the leak again after security wipe, same problem. I'm surprised how consistent this is if nobody else is having the same issue.

Anyways, where can I find the .bar files for airtunes and the other system programs?
    01-04-14 10:36 PM
    Well i got it fixed and I feel silly for what the problem was. I was snooping in the about OS stuff and noticed the radio was still on the 10.1 version. After flashing the radio file in Lengend's thread, some other things started working that I hadn't noticed were borked because I was too focused on my audio issues. So yep, I'm a noob!
    01-04-14 11:10 PM