View Poll Results: If ANYONE gets his hands on a leak: Should he share it immediately hold it back some days + test 1st

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Just share. People are able to test the leaks themselves.

7 38.89%
  • Hold it back. So you can test it internally before sharing it.

11 61.11%
08-17-13 06:32 AM
28 12
tools
    People want leaks. People want them so much that they put up with the teasing, heavy handedness, and now the obvious attempts to profit from leaks under the guise of giving "support."

Reality check: Chaos has never resulted from the release of any leak, no matter how bad the leak is.

I would rather that all leaks stop than this to continue as it is. This is a really bad thing for this community.
    08-17-13 06:30 AM
    Exactly. If the team find bugs in the leak, they can't change the leak anyway. It is like it is, you can't alter it. You still can post workarounds once all people received the leak - make 1 thread for a new leak, immediately share it and collect the workarounds posted by various people in the thread and put them in OP posting.
    Also it still hasn't been explained what the point is in bragging about possessing the new leak days before eventually sharing it.
    Just keep your mouths shut if you are not willing to share it yet.

What's actually wrong about our Internet-society is that if you bring up valid criticism and the so-called "fanboys" don't know how else to respond, they always come up with calling the person a "troll" or a "young kid".
    You all should try to wake up so you can see that it's not the purpose of a community that a single person or a small group of people holds back something deliberately that everyone else wants. No, instead it is your goddamn obligation, to either share a leak if you already anounced you got one or to keep your mouth shut and keep it.

"Ha-ha i found a leak. But you don't get it yet. Be patient, be nice, eventually in a couple of days you will get it."
    Kindergarten!
    Calls in nuke strike!
    Problem solved.

(not a fanboy by any stretch of the imagination)

Verizon Z10. Running 10.1.0.4651. Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 06:31 AM
    Since you know the conversation is taking place in a specific thread, keep it there, don't drag a post out of it to start another thread. You can see how well it works; It doesn't.
    habs_fan likes this.
    08-17-13 06:32 AM
28 12