06-16-13 12:57 PM
63 123
tools
    This tool is now depreciated, follow the link below for the latest tools.

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...-tools-824364/

It is a tool written in C# so it requires .NET Framework 4 to be installed.

Either use command line, or run directly from windows.

Usage: OS10AppExtract.exe Autoloader.exe [OutputDirectory] [dump]

OutputDirectory must be a directory that does NOT exist if you're using dump mode. It will create the directory for you.

dump is optional and if there will not create the BAR files, it'll just dump all the files just like the first version did.

June 18th - A few more improvements, mainly speed related. Can run from windows directly and it'll prompt for file to split.
    June 16th - Fixed a lot of assumptions about the QNX file system including sector size and sector offsets. If assumptions don't work scan the file and correct our assumptions. This allows for the extractor to work for both BB10 and Playbook .signed and autoloader files now. Slightly different signature detection used to make this possible too.
    June 14th - Fixed bar creation on 4.2.2 andriod (file conflicts with case insensitivity) and reduced disk IO in bar creation mode so should have some speed improvements.
    June 12th # 2 - Fix for extracting files greater than 64MB in size.
    June 12th - creates BAR files by default
    June 10th - first version

Source code - (C# project - and yes the code is ugly, but it works)

https://mega.co.nz/#!IRNSna4S!cyMbgk...NIMekAZ4EC5rrM
    Last edited by DarcyTallGuy; 07-06-13 at 11:45 PM.
    06-10-13 10:14 AM
    Thanks for all you do and for sharing this awesome piece of work!
    Mecca EL likes this.
    06-10-13 10:25 AM
    Thanks for sharing
    06-10-13 10:29 AM
    You should've named it something cool like "DTG's HackNSlashExtremeExtractorSoICanFrankenberryMyBB.e xe"
    marcati and Mecca EL like this.
    06-10-13 10:37 AM
    Thank you for taking the time to share this with us.

Posted by my Z10 via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    06-10-13 11:19 AM
    Darcy, you're the second guy to earn the rights to my girlfriend on this forum.
    adjdudley21, Johny 5 and Mecca EL like this.
    06-10-13 11:33 AM
    That is either the most disturbing or flattering thing that anybody has ever said to me.

Posted via CB10
    toobs623, Lendo and Johny 5 like this.
    06-10-13 11:37 AM
    Dude, you rock.
    I know virtually nill csharp but would love to glance at the source code if you're giving people peeks. Promise to not distribute it

Edit: does the output directory need to be a full link, or do relative dirs work?

Edit Edit: Holy ish, this dumps the entire autoloader?!

Edit Edit Edit: thankfully it does NOT work on device backups, which means it can't be used as a piracy tool (well, not for piracy of apps not included in an autoloader lol).
    Last edited by SCrid2000; 06-10-13 at 12:58 PM.
    06-10-13 12:36 PM
    Darcy, great work man, awesome. I think it would be great if you could share the source code with xsacha, so as to integrate it into his Sachup/Sachibar project or build a standalone software from it.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    06-10-13 01:00 PM
    integrate it into his Sachup/Sachibar project
    Epic Potential: HIGH
    06-10-13 01:35 PM
    Who's the first

Posted via CB10
    imsatsel and Gearheadaddy like this.
    06-10-13 03:17 PM
    Awesome utility.
    06-10-13 03:31 PM
    Tony Stark has done it again!!!

If this is something you do in your spare time, BlackBerry needs to hire you full time. Thanks for what you have done for this community. It's contributors, whose opinion I value, and anytime you feel like whining there's a "like" and a "thanks" coming you way. Just ask Wu and SCRidd. Oh, and DeathCommand...he's my boy toy!! Hahahahahahaha
    Azensun and marcati like this.
    06-10-13 04:35 PM
    Next easy project for someone: parse the manifest.mf to automatically make the bar file. Checking it manually each time is the only way to be absolutely sure you've got all the files you need and no extras. Of course it's fairly safe to just double check the files in the public directory only.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-13 04:36 PM
    By the way I'm going to drop back to relative obscurity after this unless I find something else completely new.

May provide further support for this app, but I suspect others will have it figured out from my source code pretty quick and have GUI versions or better versions soon enough.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-13 04:50 PM
    By the way I'm going to drop back to relative obscurity after this unless I find something else completely new.

May provide further support for this app, but I suspect others will have it figured out from my source code pretty quick and have GUI versions or better versions soon enough.

Posted via CB10
    I'm hoping you get bored again - soon!

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    06-10-13 05:10 PM
    Oh, and DeathCommand...he's my boy toy!! Hahahahahahaha
    Why you do dis to me.
    06-10-13 06:51 PM
    Dude, you rock.
    I know virtually nill csharp but would love to glance at the source code if you're giving people peeks. Promise to not distribute it

Edit: does the output directory need to be a full link, or do relative dirs work?

Edit Edit: Holy ish, this dumps the entire autoloader?!

Edit Edit Edit: thankfully it does NOT work on device backups, which means it can't be used as a piracy tool (well, not for piracy of apps not included in an autoloader lol).
    Actually, I just want to specify this only dumps 1 out of the 4 sections of the complete autoloader.

This is the user file system, there's also the radio, os, and one other section that I didn't look too closely at. Dumping the OS files looks like it would have actually been easier but there's nothing that anyone could have used in there.

Maybe one day I may add that in if I get bored and have some time to kill.

Posted via CB10
    Kris Simundson likes this.
    06-10-13 07:54 PM
    Rep point added!

Thanks man xD
    06-10-13 08:40 PM
    Thanks Darcy...you're da man.....
    06-10-13 09:46 PM
    Hi. I already have a tool for this when I used it on the Playbook. I already have a tool for parsing the MANIFEST too.
    I should probably put this in to Sachup right?
    I can make it automatically create .bars.
    06-10-13 10:17 PM
    Hi. I already have a tool for this when I used it on the Playbook. I already have a tool for parsing the MANIFEST too.
    I should probably put this in to Sachup right?
    I can make it automatically create .bars.
    yes please
    06-10-13 10:20 PM
    Hi. I already have a tool for this when I used it on the Playbook. I already have a tool for parsing the MANIFEST too.I should probably put this in to Sachup right?I can make it automatically create .bars.
    Um, yes. A suggestion, if possible, since you're already reading the manifest, could you have the output bars named like how Sachup names them when you download bars?
    06-10-13 10:24 PM
    Um, yes. A suggestion, if possible, since you're already reading the manifest, could you have the output bars named like how Sachup names them when you download bars?
    Yes, it does that.
    I use it for grabbing apps off App World and it renames them accordingly too.
    LP_Rigg likes this.
    06-10-13 10:26 PM
    Yes, it does that.
    I use it for grabbing apps off App World and it renames them accordingly too.
    how do you grab app from blackberry world?
    06-10-13 10:30 PM
63 123