I did a sic security wipe last night and it got stuck at 96%. no problem i thought, ive installed an os on multiple bb10 phones in the past, ill just use an autoloader. ive downloaded the .7zip file and unzipped it to get the exe file and when i try to run it i get the "this app cant run on your pc , check with the software publisher" message. BB link is installed but not running when i try to open it. Im not sure what to do and i love my passport. it will kill me if its now useless
    Please help
    12-11-15 08:23 AM
    ive managed to get the autoloader to start and it connects to the device but as soon as it starts it stops, disappears and the phone shows a yellow triangle saying www.bberror.com/bb-10-0015
    im pulling my hair out
    12-11-15 08:59 AM
    I would try a different autoloader.
    12-11-15 09:20 AM
    I'm guessing the autoloader is broken, somehow. But if you downloaded it from Bitcasa, you're in luck.

Since you have 7-Zip installed (assuming it's the latest; if not, install 15.12) you should be able to right click the 7z file in Windows Explorer, find the CRC SHA menu and click "SHA-1". Then, go back to where you got the autoloader from, drill down to the specific version, and find the .cksum file for the autoloader you used. Compare the SHA1 value there with what 7-Zip says; if they're different, the autoloader download is broken.

If they're the same, open a command prompt (Shift+right click in Explorer, then "Open command window here") and type:

<name of autoloader> fileinfo

If it's broken, it'll say some error, so use a different autoloader. If it's not, the problem is something else on your end. Perhaps a different computer?
    12-14-15 06:49 AM
    I did a sic security wipe last night and it got stuck at 96%. no problem i thought, ive installed an os on multiple bb10 phones in the past, ill just use an autoloader. ive downloaded the .7zip file and unzipped it to get the exe file and when i try to run it i get the "this app cant run on your pc , check with the software publisher" message. BB link is installed but not running when i try to open it. Im not sure what to do and i love my passport. it will kill me if its now useless
    Please help
    Do you have BB Blend installed on your pc, it has the newest link and updated drivers.
    12-14-15 11:13 AM
    I managed to get the autoloader to start but then it stopped and threw up an error code on the phone. Then it let me restore from bblink since it was now out of the wipe process. Good news is its working again. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    12-17-15 11:02 AM