hello guys, i have a bb z10 stl 100-1 with os 10.2.1.1925... since yesterday i'm looking for 10.2.1.2141 update, but official it's not released for my country, and glad to this forum i found sachesi that helps me to find and install that OS version from another country (first i heard about Netherlands)... so first i've downloaded sachesi 1.1.3 (i hope this is the right version), i have selected in "search" the codes for Netherlands vodafone, stl100-1, so on ... i pressed search, found the right version 2141, i down. it and after that -> install-browse the folder that i down it, and the setup began ... on phone screen appeared % install progress, and on pc, sachesi install all the files from that folder ... suddenly the setup dissapears from phone screen, and sachesi stuck at a random file ... i closed sachesi, tried again ... same thing happened... i downloaded another os from another country (Germany this time) and run the setup again.... and again same thing happened now around 40% ( doesn't matter anyway the percentage) ... i read somewhere that i need to have installed snap, but it's there before that anyway
    PS: so the question is, am i doing something wrong? i need to download anything else? another way to install that folder?

thank you in advance for answers
    03-02-14 10:09 AM
    SNAP would be installed after the OS is installed.

I don't know why you are having problems. You might want to post in the sachesi thread where the developer and other helpful folks can provide assistance.

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...taller-825409/
    03-02-14 01:07 PM
    It looks like your download is corrupted/incomplete.

Rename the folders you have downloaded.

When you run Sachesi and search after your carrier selection, note the number of files to be downloaded (around 154 depending on carriers) and compare to the downloaded folder (size should be approximately 1.2GB) before you run the install. The download can take a while and may pause before resuming.
    03-02-14 06:57 PM
    You also need to delete previous downloads from your PC, reboot your PC to make sure. Switch your device to flight mode.

Posted via Z30.
    03-02-14 11:47 PM
    i am currently facing the same issue to upgrade to 10.2.2 from 10.2.1....

what you did to solve the issue.?
    12-29-14 10:19 PM