Hi there! After upgrade latest OS on my mac, Sachesi is not be able to detect my BlackBerry when I try to upgrade to new OS for BlackBerry.

Could anyone please tell me how to fix this or if there is any other program I can use to upgrade OS on BlackBerry with easy procedure as same as Sachesi?

Thank you very much in advance!

Posted via CB10
    12-19-15 10:51 AM
    El Capitan has issues with mounting BB devices as a network drive
    A clean install without installing BB link usually fixes this
    Alternatively, you would have to do a lot of debugging work and disabling SIP to tamper with some kexts to attempt to fix it
    SleepyOwl likes this.
    12-19-15 11:00 AM
    El Capitan has issues with mounting BB devices as a network drive
    A clean install without installing BB link usually fixes this
    Alternatively, you would have to do a lot of debugging work and disabling SIP to tamper with some kexts to attempt to fix it
    Hi Mastercarhead Thank you for your feedback I am so desperate as I don't think I can do the clean install and I am not an expert on the computer. :-( is there any other program rather than sachesi I can use to upgrade OS on my Passport or any other not difficult way to do it?

Thank you!

Posted via CB10
    12-20-15 09:03 PM
    Sleepy I would just do a Autoloader and then reinstall the apps and set up your phone fresh
    Autoloader is so easy I did a Sachesi today and was first time and a lot of steps but I think I remember them all
    SleepyOwl likes this.
    12-20-15 11:24 PM
    Sleepy I would just do a Autoloader and then reinstall the apps and set up your phone fresh
    Autoloader is so easy I did a Sachesi today and was first time and a lot of steps but I think I remember them all
    Thank you texn884 but todo autoloader you still need to connect your BlackBerry with sachesi right? My problem is Sachesi doesn't want to detect my BlackBerry when I plug it in the USB socket. :-(((((

Posted via CB10
    12-21-15 10:14 AM
    Thank you texn884 but todo autoloader you still need to connect your BlackBerry with sachesi right? My problem is Sachesi doesn't want to detect my BlackBerry when I plug it in the USB socket. :-(((((

Posted via CB10
    No, you don't use Sachesi to install an OS via Autoloader.

An Autoloader is a stand alone install process it's an .exe file
    SleepyOwl likes this.
    12-21-15 10:20 AM
    Auto loader is a easy way and it gives your phone a fresh start
    down load the right update for your phone and it will save to your computer and then open it and in a little bit the black dos bootrom box will open.
    Make sure you do a complete back up in BB Link prior and close BB link and then connect phone to puter with cord and let it go
    12-21-15 12:20 PM
    Do autoloaders work on macs?
    SleepyOwl likes this.
    12-21-15 12:40 PM
    Do autoloaders work on macs?
    Not unless you run Boot Camp.
    12-21-15 02:36 PM
    Oh dear my another problem is that I am using Mac and have no PC! Wanna cryyyyyyyyyyyy! I have always been keeping on updating OS....now what should I do? Will sachesi launch newer version that will work on Mac??

~>_<~

Posted via CB10
    12-22-15 01:44 AM
    Oh dear my another problem is that I am using Mac and have no PC! Wanna cryyyyyyyyyyyy! I have always been keeping on updating OS....now what should I do? Will sachesi launch newer version that will work on Mac??

~>_<~

Posted via CB10
    I have already debugged this with the dev long before this, the problem is not with his software, it's with Mac OS X and and the BB drivers
    You can easily do a clean install of the OS if you are willing to reinstall some programs
    Unfortunately there is no other solution. It's a downside to owning a mac
    12-29-15 09:27 AM

~>_<~

Posted via CB10
    Tried Boot Camp?

Or a real computer?
    12-29-15 11:24 AM

~>_<~

Posted via CB10
    https://github.com/xsacha/Sachesi/releases

Should work on OSX .
    12-29-15 11:40 AM