08-20-13 05:34 PM
442 ... 23456 ...
tools
    The file didn't come zipped. I can't extract it. And yes I'm using a PC

Posted via CB10
    Try opening with WinRAR
    08-03-13 05:32 PM
    "I still have to get Instagram and Netflix on this using the debug token method. Hoping to get the latest Jellybean versions of those."

The old instagram version works on mine and I found out from another post that Netflix will work if you go into the settings and change the player mode to "software mode." Both apps are running great for me.
    thatplaybookguy likes this.
    08-03-13 05:44 PM
    "I still have to get Instagram and Netflix on this using the debug token method. Hoping to get the latest Jellybean versions of those."

The old instagram version works on mine and I found out from another post that Netflix will work if you go into the settings and change the player mode to "software mode." Both apps are running great for me.
    Which instagram version are you using?

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 05:52 PM
    What about jellybean 4.2 or 4.3

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 05:59 PM
    I hope AT&T or T Mobile just skip MR 10.1 and goes straight to 10.2. That would be awesome!
    08-03-13 06:04 PM
    I agree. It's so advanced compared to 10.2 and just all around looks better. So much form and function added.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 06:05 PM
    has anyone runn a geekbench test on 10.2 yet? i'd like to see if it benchmarks higher the same way 10.1 did, i've also seen someone state that 10.2 will geekbench 1000 per core, if thats true then thats pretty savage and impressive when you consider how abused other devices using the same chipset fair and considering thats in the same area the nexus 4 is which is using the pro version and 4 cores over 2
    08-03-13 06:07 PM
    anyway for me to restore information.. BB link is not letting me.. something that is not associate with the device
    08-03-13 06:16 PM
    I've been on this Leak since last night and everyone is correct in say that it's is the BOMB..
    Mobile Hot Spot works perfect!
    Waze, Skype (from BBW) all seen to be working great also.
    Toast Notification is really handy while reading Crackberry.

All but one of my Android ports work. ( Company supplied app that I converted) but it runs on my PlayBook so no issue there.

I highly recommend installing this Leak if you are familiar with the process...

Enjoy!

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 06:18 PM
    This new leak is pretty awesome, with the camera,you can now lock the focus thing and an option to display grid lines.

Post here if you think 10.2 is AMAZING!-focuslock.png

Posted via CB 10
    imz, DJM626, RECOOL and 2 others like this.
    08-03-13 06:22 PM
    Battery life so far on this release is abysmal. I'll wait two more days before I revert... but it is the worst I have experienced... way worse than 10.0.9.###.

I've been through two batteries in 6 hours since install.

#GetWithBB10 Channel @ C000D7228
    08-03-13 06:23 PM
    Battery life so far on this release is abysmal. I'll wait two more days before I revert... but it is the worst I have experienced... way worse than 10.0.9.###.

I've been through two batteries in 6 hours since install.

When did you install? Give it a bit of time.

Posted via Z10
    08-03-13 06:31 PM
    Bugs: mobile hotspot can't be turned on, interactive notification can't be turned off..

Posted via CB10
    My mobile hotspot can be turned on, interactive notification is on even though its off on the settings.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 06:32 PM
    My main question, is the contact mess fixed? Every time I switch batteries or reboot my phone my contacts reduplicate and I have to relink my contacts.
    08-03-13 06:33 PM
    10.2 just made the z10 1000000% better.
    This is amazing, people need to try this and they will love it. I installed the leak or leaked release whatever you want to call it, no issues at all.

100% recommended.

Sorry all I got excited and forgot to include why it's amazing.

It is a fully functional OS, battery life is excellent so far and there is no over heating.

Notifications have improved a lot, if you are in a app and you get a message it pops up there so you don't have to go to the hub to see it.

The lock screen gives info about your notifications as well so you can quickly preview it.

There have been lots of UI improvements making it more functional.

They changed the spinning blue thing to a new one it's like a rotating hexagon.

There is a device manager in settings now you so can see what's using your resources.

There is a priority hub now in the hub that learns from your communication and makes messages prioritized based on who you talk to.

There are lots of changes all over the place, you gotta try it.

The auto load was easy to use and the back up restored from my 10.1.

Posted via CB10
    Can you message from the lock screen?
    08-03-13 07:13 PM
    Too good, BlackBerry 10 powered up!??

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 07:16 PM
    The one thing that's really annoying me is that the web search category from Search has been removed.
    08-03-13 07:18 PM
    10.2 just made the z10 1000000% better.
    This is amazing, people need to try this and they will love it. I installed the leak or leaked release whatever you want to call it, no issues at all.

100% recommended.

Sorry all I got excited and forgot to include why it's amazing.

It is a fully functional OS, battery life is excellent so far and there is no over heating.

Notifications have improved a lot, if you are in a app and you get a message it pops up there so you don't have to go to the hub to see it.

The lock screen gives info about your notifications as well so you can quickly preview it.

There have been lots of UI improvements making it more functional.

They changed the spinning blue thing to a new one it's like a rotating hexagon.

There is a device manager in settings now you so can see what's using your resources.

There is a priority hub now in the hub that learns from your communication and makes messages prioritized based on who you talk to.

There are lots of changes all over the place, you gotta try it.

The auto load was easy to use and the back up restored from my 10.1.

Posted via CB10
    I'm truly glad you're excited about this OS like a lot of us that are using it. But, What is the purpose of starting another thread?
    08-03-13 07:20 PM
    It is amazing. I love it as well

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 07:21 PM
    I'm truly glad you're excited about this OS like a lot of us that are using it. But, What is the purpose of starting another thread?
    Hey guys, just loaded it now and restoring the settings and media. Was told not to restore the app data but has anyone had an issue with it. Also, since I haven't had time to read this thread in full and since I saw a friend on here (Blacklatino), thought I'd ask anyways. Has anyone had an issue with syncing with Outlook 2007 with this leak. I did Mecca's .4651 leak and the contacts came over but had to do a full 2-way sync to get the calendar. Since I need it for business, I'd like to know the issues if possible before I do the synce in a few minutes--LOL! Thanks! Go1ndr (Jack)
    08-03-13 07:31 PM
    Installed this leak a little bit ago and it is extremely fast. A major step up from 10.1.
    08-03-13 07:38 PM
    When did you install? Give it a bit of time.

Posted via Z10
    I believe I said both of those things in my post.

In relation to all other BB10 OSes I've been on... this is by far the worst start.

08-03-13 07:40 PM
    We need more details about 4.2 running time

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 07:41 PM
    Well my battery life got real bad, it consumes 10% in half an hour. It's gonna take a long way for it to settle down. =(

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 07:43 PM
    This OS update for me is so far over all the years and leaks I've ever installed is the biggest improvement. I can't believe how much it improved since 10.1....

My only gripes are.

-BBM is not dark theme(q-10)
    -I'm not sure about my z-10 but my Q-10 doesnt have simple password.

Posted via CB Q-10
    08-03-13 07:51 PM
442 ... 23456 ...