08-20-13 06:34 PM
442 ... 910111213 ...
tools
    Go into browser settings and turn flash on works for me

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 04:39 AM
    What have you tried so far?

Sent from my Z10
    I opened the Facebook app. It says please re login to renew your session. I press okay. And then it takes me to accounts but it just stays loading it doesn't want to load. And when I do just accounts in general. When I do "add account" it doesn't give me the option for facebook

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 05:00 AM
    One glitch....could not sync my Twitter account. Now I've got three duplicate Twitter accounts in the hub.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    08-05-13 05:34 AM
    Thanks for the information, OP. I will patiently wait for the official update cause i don't use leaks. Merci beaucoup.

CB10 - Q10
    08-05-13 06:28 AM
    Flash don't work on 10.2.0.1047 anymore? I just install it yesterday and found out that when I open certain website it says "you need Adobe Flash player"

Posted via CB10
    Is it turned on in browser settings (display and actions)?

#GetWithBB10 Channel @ C000D7228
    08-05-13 07:38 AM
    I loaded this yesterday on my Z10and the battery life is horrible. Made 1 two minute call and used 45% of my battery!

Posted via CB10
    Egod101 likes this.
    08-05-13 07:58 AM
    JUST the multiple alarms made me INSANELY happy. Just setting up now so I've got loads to play with. But just that.....being able to set multiple alarms....HAPPY!!!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AND PICTURES SEPARATED BY MONTH!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    How many jobs have you got? Why do you need multiple alarms.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 08:02 AM
    How many jobs have you got? Why do you need multiple alarms.

Posted via CB10
    Do you always wake up at the same time every single day of your life? Do you wake up at the same time on weekend as you do during the week?

I don't.

I've got one job. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday I commute. So I wake up to accommodate for that.

Wednesdays I work from home so I can wake up later.

Weekends I can sleep in but I still have morning appointments and church on Sunday. So I set the alarm for 8 am.

Therefore since I don't wake up at the same time every single day I like the convenience of multiple alarms.

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    08-05-13 08:24 AM
    How about Dropbox and Evernote (and its imbedded-ness)? Have they been upgraded at all? Please tell me Dropbox is better!
    08-05-13 08:40 AM
    10.2 just made the z10 1000000% better.
    This is amazing, people need to try this and they will love it. I installed the leak or leaked release whatever you want to call it, no issues at all.

100% recommended.

Sorry all I got excited and forgot to include why it's amazing.

It is a fully functional OS, battery life is excellent so far and there is no over heating.

Notifications have improved a lot, if you are in a app and you get a message it pops up there so you don't have to go to the hub to see it.

The lock screen gives info about your notifications as well so you can quickly preview it.

There have been lots of UI improvements making it more functional.

They changed the spinning blue thing to a new one it's like a rotating hexagon.

There is a device manager in settings now you so can see what's using your resources.

There is a priority hub now in the hub that learns from your communication and makes messages prioritized based on who you talk to.

There are lots of changes all over the place, you gotta try it.

The auto load was easy to use and the back up restored from my 10.1.

Posted via CB10
    10.2 now can tell what car that you paired with the bluetooth and activate the services available...
    Attached Thumbnails Post here if you think 10.2 is AMAZING!-img_00000015.jpg  
    The_Net and 2the_powerof_10 like this.
    08-05-13 08:41 AM
    The thing to mention is that you need to upgrade the Android Run Time to run new version of Instagram. I found the new run time called 810 android run time. My apps that require Android 4.0.2 are fast. You can find this run time on Crackberry.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 08:54 AM
    Just installed. 10.2 is just amazing! It is simply flawless at the moment. The copy and paste feature is totally revamped and 100% accurate. Everything is great.
    Can you (or any others here) give any detailed explanation of how the copy paste was revamped? Picture examples?

Thanks!
    08-05-13 08:54 AM
    Yes it is great. Fast, graphics are better. Apps launch quicker. Email experience and notifications are absolutely amazing.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 08:56 AM
    Yes it is great. Fast, graphics are better. Apps launch quicker. Email experience and notifications are absolutely amazing.

Posted via CB10
    Must you still reply by default in blue font?
    08-05-13 08:57 AM
    I have downloaded the specific file for my Z10, but when I click on it, it wants to find a program to open it with. it's the .rar file.

I have downloaded and installed leaks on my old OS7 BlackBerry's but this is my first time with BB10.

What am I doing incorrectly?

Thanks for any help.
    A ".rar" file is a type of archive (like a 'zip' file, which I'm sure you've heard of). Search Google for WinRAR and install that application. You will then be able to extract the auto-loader.
    08-05-13 09:03 AM
    The thing to mention is that you need to upgrade the Android Run Time to run new version of Instagram. I found the new run time called 810 android run time. My apps that require Android 4.0.2 are fast. You can find this run time on Crackberry.

Posted via CB10
    I'm running IG version 4.0.2 I didn't do any runtime... mine I can "upload" videos but the app crashes before you can fully upload and the keyboard is much worse then before. do you have those issues?

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 09:06 AM
    I'm loving this leak only problem is I lost my wifi calling.. it won't work. . It won't even show as available.. other than that everything so far is really good.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 09:11 AM
    I'm running IG version 4.0.2 I didn't do any runtime... mine I can "upload" videos but the app crashes before you can fully upload and the keyboard is much worse then before. do you have those issues?

Posted via CB10
    Yeah I have the same problem.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 09:12 AM
    Itching to try this on my Q10 but I'm patient enough to wait for the official update. I'm more then satisfied with the device, it can only get better.

Q10
    I was in the same boat but then I took a good look at what people are saying and i decided to take the plunge. WOWOZers what a huge difference. Im with Rogers Wireless using versioin 3 of the Q10 and the update totally fixed the lack of visual voice mail and its now working great. Also the performance is also enhanced as well being a tad faster. I downloaded the leak, opened using winrar, extracted the exe file and less than 20 min boom, the new leaked 10.2 is now installed on my q10 and it works fine. No hitches here and I recommend everyone do this. Its pretty awesome.
    08-05-13 09:25 AM
    I am not sure why my replies come up blue. Give me a fix to change this

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 09:31 AM
    True Instagram is not uploading. I think the official Android version was upgraded today.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 09:34 AM
    Are they sure this is a leak and not the proper OS ??? First time I've used a leaked OS on any blackberry I've owned and I have to say I've been pretty impressed. The new locked screen notifications is great and the ability to answer texts/bbms from wherever you are is fantastic.
    08-05-13 09:34 AM
    First, I am thrilled that they finally fixed the selection bug, where if you were trying to select a bunch of messages to delete, and some event happened, like a new message coming in, you'd lose the whole selection. That one drove me nuts, as I get a lot of emails.

And then there is this...

Attachment 188979

This was new to me.
    How do you take a screen shot of the lock screen ?
    08-05-13 09:39 AM
    Can you (or any others here) give any detailed explanation of how the copy paste was revamped? Picture examples?

Thanks!
    Picture of new copy, paste, select all, etc etc
    Post here if you think 10.2 is AMAZING!-img_00000858.png

Posted via CB10
    southlander and yvpan1 like this.
    08-05-13 09:39 AM
    Two questions. Does BBM works out of the box on this leak?, I read you had to sideload channels from beta zone. And second, does it always show the return bar while playing android apps? This is what's keeping me from upgrading. Thank You
    08-05-13 09:51 AM
442 ... 910111213 ...