I'm playing candy crush saga on my Z10 and every once and a while the process com.android.systemapps isn't responding. When I click close to dismiss the message the android bar at the bottom disappears but comes back a few seconds later. I wonder if we remove this component it will remove the android bar at the bottom?? I'm just not sure how to remove it.

The bar at the bottom doesn't bother me but I know some of you hate it. Perhaps this is the solution????
    09-07-13 12:00 AM
    Simply put.. There is no 'solution' because it isn't a bug. The bar is intentional and it's here to stay.

Posted via CB10
    09-07-13 12:05 AM
    Simply put.. There is no 'solution' because it isn't a bug. The bar is intentional and it's here to stay.

Posted via CB10
    or so you think, i'd advise to stop using that line, its going to be tough for me too

ps. i didn't say anything
    toobs623 and SteelGreek like this.
    09-07-13 12:08 AM
    I didn't say it was a bug. All I said is that perhaps it can be removed if you delete that component since when it crashes the bar disappears. Like I said in my OP it doesn't bother me but for those who really hate it this might be a way of removing it.
    09-07-13 12:11 AM
    or so you think, i'd advise to stop using that line, its going to be tough for me too

ps. i didn't say anything
    Perhaps I didn't choose my words carefully, but what I meant is its here to stay until a day comes where Blackberry decides to reverse that decision. There's nothing a user can do to circumvent it, at least not that lasts any longer then the next reboot.

I understand the point you are trying to make OP, I'm just saying it won't work. There have been several threads from members who think they've found a solution. They all end up being short lived. Only Blackberry can remove that bar.

Posted via CB10
    09-07-13 12:35 AM
    Perhaps I didn't choose my words carefully, but what I meant is its here to stay until a day comes where Blackberry decides to reverse that decision. There's nothing a user can do to circumvent it, at least not that lasts any longer then the next reboot.

I understand the point you are trying to make OP, I'm just saying it won't work. There have been several threads from members who think they've found a solution. They all end up being short lived. Only Blackberry can remove that bar.

Posted via CB10
    Nothing is impossible, who can imagine iphone can be jailbreak few years ago? Its all about hacking, now they are trying to find a bug to fix a "bug", the problem is legal or not
    Uzi likes this.
    09-07-13 12:45 AM