Originally i planned to do a clean update to os 10.3.1.1152. After loading the new os through autoloader, my bbm chats and some data would not restore from link.

Since the links to the core os, radio bar and debrick files are dead, is it possible to extract those files from the autoloader and do a non destructive update via Sachesi?

Also using the blitz install is not an option

Device is a Z10 STL100-2
    Currently on os 10.3.0.1418
    11-19-14 06:55 AM
    Everything you need is in this thread. http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...update-976565/
    11-19-14 07:06 AM
    The easiest way to get those files is to download the Blitz file and unzip it.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...update-976565/

Also a quick search in the forums provided me with several threads on your subject, maybe this one will help.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...pgrade-972683/
    11-19-14 07:10 AM
    A non destructive installation through Sachesi is basically a blitz installation which installs the core os, radio and apps. So why is blitz not an option?

Posted via CB10
    BigBadWulf and Legal Eagle like this.
    11-19-14 07:14 AM
    Also a quick search in the forums provided me with several threads on your subject, maybe this one will help.
    I have checked that thread. it is suggested to download the original core os and radio files, but that is not possible anymore since the links to those specific files are unavailable due to dead links. I was only able to download the autoloader and not the core os, radio or debrick file
    11-19-14 07:43 AM
    A non destructive installation through Sachesi is basically a blitz installation which installs the core os, radio and apps. So why is blitz not an option?
    Blitz is not an option for me as I am unable to download the 2.37Gb file as i do not have the data to download it.
    11-19-14 07:45 AM
    Blitz is not an option for me as I am unable to download the 2.37Gb file as i do not have the data to download it.
    You could ask someone from the blitz thread to separate and upload the core os and radio for you which should be about 400MB and then just extract the apps from the autoloader you have.

Posted via CB10
    LeeSanjay likes this.
    11-19-14 07:51 AM
    you realize that Blitz is basically same. it is non destructive. and uploaded via pc, right?

so you want to say, that you have pc downloads of 1.5 gb but no for 2?
    11-19-14 07:59 AM
    The short answer to your question is no, you cannot get everything you need from an autoloader. The good news, though, is that you have most of what you need already.

You can use sachesi or Darcy's app to extract the bar files for the apps.

After that, all you need is the bar files for radio and core OS. Radio will be under 30 MB, core OS is usually about 320 MB.

For a little further explanation, you need bar files to do a nondestructive install. Bar files are special in that they are packaged and signed by BlackBerry. We can extract app bars from an autoloader, but we can only extract the .signed radio and OS files...NOT bars. There are no utilities outside of BlackBerry to generate bars from the .signed files we extract.
    LeeSanjay and ppeters914 like this.
    11-19-14 09:51 AM
    you realize that Blitz is basically same. it is non destructive. and uploaded via pc, right?

so you want to say, that you have pc downloads of 1.5 gb but no for 2?
    Yes i understand the non-destructive thing clearly. My issue is that i have a 1Gb cap at home, and I download all my autoloaders when I'm at campus. Therefore i cant download the blitz because i dont want to go out of bundle at home and i cant go to campus to download the blitz.
    11-19-14 10:49 AM
    Thank you R0BSTA and wu-wei, I will see if i can find the core os and radio bars from the blitz thread
    11-19-14 10:52 AM
    Thank you R0BSTA and wu-wei, I will see if i can find the core os and radio bars from the blitz thread
    Here is the core OS and Z10 radio. It's about 345MB. https://mega.co.nz/#!YVUywRiA!jPL7k9...5w1ON7GhgPhlN8

Posted via CB10
    LeeSanjay likes this.
    11-19-14 11:03 AM
    Here is the core OS and Z10 radio. It's about 345MB.]
    Really appreciate it R0BSTA! Going to download them now
    11-19-14 11:21 AM