04-26-14 12:56 AM
85 1234
tools
    I'm here MOFO 's!!! Hahahahah I wanted to say i'm sorry for what happened it was my source that wanted to prank me so he did this.. and because I was at home I didn't even chek the link and eagerly trying to prove Mr. Lengend wrong I decided to post really fast. My deepest, sincere apologies.. don't worry I will make it up to you
    Attachment 265562

CB 10 APP
    Wow, pass the buck...lol...pranked huh? yea right....how you going to "make it up" to all those who messed up their phones?

Trusted Member Genius
    zephyr613, Sith_Apprentice and Uzi like this.
    04-25-14 12:25 AM
    I understand, but I really was wasn't trying nothing.. why do such a thing to get embarrassed and kicked off.. the picture I did sent to myself but I figured that if I just send my oppolgies you guys still wouldn't believe me.. so I tried to convince my sincere apologies.. and I would take the banning if that's what the Members want...

CB 10 APP
    Trying to fake a sincere apology lol

Posted via CB10
    04-25-14 12:58 AM
    Legend said on his channel to expect something on berryflow soon.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZ ZZZLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

My 1337th post.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Peevish; 04-25-14 at 02:22 AM.
    f0xG3, Elite1, zephyr613 and 1 others like this.
    04-25-14 01:07 AM
    Oh boy, here we go again =))

It appears that whenever a leak is nearby, people go ballistic... so is their cool.
    Blacklatino likes this.
    04-25-14 02:19 AM
    But Peev, after extracting, didn't you notice the file said 10.2.0.17xx. That's when I stopped

Via CB10 Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.2947
    actually, extracted file stated 10.3.0.289
    04-25-14 03:20 AM
    Legend said on his channel to expect something on berryflow soon.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZ ZZZLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

My 1337th post.

Posted via CB10
    Can u post channel pin?
    04-25-14 03:36 AM
    Can u post channel pin?
    C00178A40

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    Hussain Karimi likes this.
    04-25-14 04:01 AM
    Wow, pass the buck...lol...pranked huh? yea right....how you going to "make it up" to all those who messed up their phones?

Now that's funny - the idea that some blarg who installs a leak without checking anything or backing up anything deserves some kind of compensation from the person who posted it, as compensation for their own derpyness.

This just in: OS leaks do not come with 100,000 mile warranty support.

They do, however, come with free undercoating. Or so I've heard.
    habs_fan and Fret Madden like this.
    04-25-14 04:32 AM
    ...the idea that some blarg who installs a leak without checking anything or backing up anything deserves some kind of compensation...
    I agree with you in premise but I think I things are a little different when someone releases a fake leak (especially when effort was added to disguise it).

We both know a lot of not-so-tech-savvy folks will install it and mess up their devices. There is nothing to gain from that except being malicious. I fully agree, of course compensation isn't an option, but I think a few folks are peeved and trying to make a point - and they should. They were bamboozled by a floozy for giggles .

Posted via CB from my LE
    04-25-14 07:17 AM
    If you don't know BlackScorpion, you're doing something very wrong on the leak scene.
    Yeah. SMH on that one.
    I think he meant the poster of the leak.
    Ok. Thanks for the clarification before the comment is taken the wrong way.
    04-25-14 07:51 AM
    I'm here MOFO 's!!! Hahahahah I wanted to say i'm sorry for what happened it was my source that wanted to prank me so he did this.. and because I was at home I didn't even chek the link and eagerly trying to prove Mr. Lengend wrong I decided to post really fast. My deepest, sincere apologies.. don't worry I will make it up to you
    Attachment 265562

CB 10 APP
    I understand, but I really was wasn't trying nothing.. why do such a thing to get embarrassed and kicked off.. the picture I did sent to myself but I figured that if I just send my oppolgies you guys still wouldn't believe me.. so I tried to convince my sincere apologies.. and I would take the banning if that's what the Members want...

CB 10 APP
    LOL. Like me, most ppl that don't know anything about you usually take comments about OS leaks with a big grain of salt- until the person produces the leak. You didn't produce a leak and then topped it off with a SA (take it or leave it) apology. So, at this point, you want ppl to trust you.....at all? Simple. Just earn it by verifying your sources- 1st, before posting about leaks. That would be a great start. Also, worry less about proving someone else wrong and more about proving yourself believable. Good Luck.
    04-25-14 08:29 AM

CB 10 APP
    As far as fake or scam posts go, yours looks as honestly legit as I've seen, meaning you seem like a real BlackBerry enthusiast who was possibly just pranked like you claim..

Most BS posts come from accounts that were set up days or weeks ago at most, often with little post count.

It looks like you are someone really interested in BlackBerry

That is a shame if you got truly pranked.

Reading the Crackberry forums for years makes you feel like you're part of slightly dysfunctional extended family!
    pkcable likes this.
    04-25-14 08:41 AM
    About that MOFO, I was laughing on how mad you were and asking if I could get banned and everything the reason I was laughing wasn't because I enjoyed seeing ur phone on an earlier OS but to see how immediately you turned on me... I never meant for someone to get their phone broken or something.. especially peevish.. if I were to prank you I wouldn't even say sorry and I wouldn't even care to get banned.. I mean seriously what so bad about being banned? is it the end of the world or something? Nope I can still create another account.. now that I let you guys down it was just a Lil more strength to believe ur legend right? Even he believed I had the OS. But ehh who caress.. what's the point now or ever...

I care and that's why I'm still posting. BlackBerry love till the end J.B

CB 10 APP
    04-25-14 12:34 PM
    About that MOFO, I was laughing on how mad you were and asking if I could get banned and everything the reason I was laughing wasn't because I enjoyed seeing ur phone on an earlier OS but to see how immediately you turned on me... I never meant for someone to get their phone broken or something.. especially peevish.. if I were to prank you I wouldn't even say sorry and I wouldn't even care to get banned.. I mean seriously what so bad about being banned? is it the end of the world or something? Nope I can still create another account.. now that I let you guys down it was just a Lil more strength to believe ur legend right? Even he believed I had the OS. But ehh who caress.. what's the point now or ever...

I care and that's why I'm still posting. BlackBerry love till the end J.B

CB 10 APP
    Takes a big man to Apologize, I think you have made your point, it's just hard these days to trust anyone. There is a lot of hate that goes around for an item that is still just a phone. But myself Included I take leaks fairly seriously so when people come along and do the things that have been done here recently not only by yourself but by others it's hard for us to trust and even harder to get our respect back.

Thks

Posted with my Z30 using the latest leak.
    pkcable likes this.
    04-25-14 12:42 PM
    Let's just move on and wait for the leak whenever it comes and it doesn't matter where it comes from.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by ldudiaz; 04-25-14 at 02:00 PM.
    pkcable likes this.
    04-25-14 12:45 PM
    Jeandry's reminds me of that girl who 'pranked' American Airlines...that didn't end so well.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-14 02:07 PM
    I didn't believe you had a leak. I could care less if you do

Posted via CB10
    James Nieves likes this.
    04-25-14 03:14 PM

Posted via CB10
    It's Friday!!!

Posted via CB10
    04-25-14 03:20 PM

Posted via CB10
    I think you mean you *couldn't* care less. The way you have it, means that you actually are quite bothered by it.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-14 03:45 PM
    Hey!! Whats the battery life like in this leak? Whats new in this version? Can someone
    upload the Android runtime? Can I load this on my new iDroid? Whats different in this
    leak from the 2947 ? Can we get the Sachesi info (Country and Carrier codes) for this
    production leak? Last but not least, where is the love for my STL-100-1 ? :-(
    Sorry, I had to ask..

I'm so confused???

Dang.. Is it Friday yet? YepSir!
    Have a good weekend Crackberry.. lol :-)

akawarrior..
    04-25-14 03:50 PM
    Hey!! Whats the battery life like in this leak? 100% perfect, but only on STL100-1
    Whats new in this version? Nothing at all
    Can someone upload the Android runtime? NO
    Can I load this on my new iDroid? Yes with serious forklifting
    Whats different in this leak from the 2947. Everything
    Can we get the Sachesi info (Country and Carrier codes) for this production [Yes/No/Maybe[/S][/S][/HL]

leak? Last but not least, where is
    the love for my STL-100-1 ? :-( Buried VERY deep.....

COME ON, ITS FRIDAY!!! DO NOT TAKE THIS PERSONALLY!!!!! IT IS A JOKE - just wanted to put that out now, before anyone shoots the flamethrower..

Sorry, I had to ask..

I'm so confused???

Dang.. Is it Friday yet? YepSir!
    Have a good weekend Crackberry.. lol :-)

akawarrior..
    akawarrior likes this.
    04-25-14 04:00 PM
    But Peev, after extracting, didn't you notice the file said 10.2.0.17xx. That's when I stopped

Via CB10 Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.2947
    Silly, Peeves doesn't know how to think
    04-25-14 04:09 PM
    Silly, Peeves doesn't know how to think
    How so you think? I actually don't m know how to do it, it just sort of happens.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-14 04:38 PM
    excellent information. Waiting for it to be available.

If only I had read this before I installed the leak.
    04-25-14 08:40 PM
    Your master, your owner, your worst fricken nightmare.

Cystic Fibrosis, Organ Donor Advocate What OS I'm on is my business, get off my nuts!
    Don't let him fool you. He's just the bus driver.

I have more friends because I do drugs!! 10.2.1.2141 Baby!
    04-25-14 10:10 PM
85 1234