...begging for new leaks!!! this community is full of lazy people who won't read, yesterday I tried to find the latest leak for my girlfriend's Z10 (I know the release number /10.2.1.1055/, don't correct me please). On page 2 I found the correct thread to download the latest leak! Page 2!
    Because of noobs who read just the headlines and blackberry enthusiastic people who only speak about how great the latest leak is (they start for every single new feature a whole thread) this community is a big fat confusingly senseless community with thousands of threads nobody wants to read.
    I don't understand why moderators don't delete those threads...
    IMHO people without knowledge should make a test about installing and understanding a leak, there are lots of documentationy and how to's to install a Leak.
    So please people read the manual and USE YOUR BRAIN!!!
    Installing a leak is as easy as installing an app!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by BigBadWulf; 12-08-13 at 07:53 AM. Reason: language
    12-07-13 10:18 PM
    Mods should be deleting complainers posts :P There would be a lot less drama around here. It would be a much better place for sure.

People that are negative, post deleted end of story :P

Posted via CB10
    dawnjc79 likes this.
    12-07-13 10:27 PM
    ...begging for new leaks!!! this community is full of lazy people who won't read, yesterday I tried to find the latest leak for my girlfriend's Z10 (I know the release number /10.2.1.1055/, don't correct me please). On page 2 I found the correct thread to download the latest leak! Page 2!
    Because of noobs who read just the headlines and blackberry enthusiastic people who only speak about how great the latest leak is (they start for every single new feature a whole thread) this community is a big fat confusingly senseless community with thousands of threads nobody wants to read.
    I don't understand why moderators don't delete those threads...
    IMHO people without knowledge should make a test about installing and understanding a leak, there are lots of documentationy and how to's to install a Leak.
    So please people read the manual and USE YOUR BRAIN!!!
    Installing a leak is as easy as installing an app!

Posted via CB10
    First, I agree with the asking/begging for leaks. However, the MODs are very active in sanitizing, de-trolling, and removing unwanted crap(including endless waves of SPAM) from the threads and cleaning others up. You would be surprised at how much redundant material you "don't" see that is removed. So, relax and let the MODs handle it. You may not agree with their methods or timing, but, getting yourself worked up(for nothing) isn't going to change it either.
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 12-08-13 at 04:29 PM.
    Mecca EL and BigBadWulf like this.
    12-07-13 10:30 PM
    I agree... this is a whole new / different CrackerBerry than it was a couple years ago. I get the vibe of entitlement now these days. A majority of crap I read should be PM conversations. But no, I have to read through 1,000 post in a single thread to fine the handful of meaningful information that is relevant.

Feeding my CrackBerry addiction on my Z10STL100-4/10.2.1.1055.628508 via CB10
    12-07-13 11:30 PM
    Yes, the internet will never be what you think it should be... and it should not come as a surprise anymore.
    12-07-13 11:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD