when i create in office365 one calendar, this calendar appears immediately on the blackberry. when i delete this calendar, this calendar is deleted on all devices, mac, outlook web, outlook on mac, ipad iphone, but not on the blackberry. on the blackberry the calendar still exists.
    07-14-15 03:55 AM
    Why do you even bother with crap form Microsoft? Move on and choose freedom.
    BTW, all the excuses popping up in your head, why you can not move away form Microsoft are just excuses.
    07-14-15 04:42 AM
    i really sorry if i botherd you know.
    BTW, all the excuses popping up in your head, why you can not move away form Microsoft are just excuses.
    07-14-15 04:54 AM
    How long has the calendar remained on your BlackBerry after you first tried to delete it? It may just be that it's taking a while to sync all parts of your account. One option would be to remove, then re-add your Microsoft account the your BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    zmsox likes this.
    07-14-15 05:03 AM
    thanks
    its more then 24h now.

i removed the account from the bb and added the account again
    but still the same issue.

How long has the calendar remained on your BlackBerry after you first tried to delete it? It may just be that it's taking a while to sync all parts of your account. One option would be to remove, then re-add your Microsoft account the your BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-15 05:18 AM
    I've had this type issue only once before, but it wasn't on a BlackBerry, it was just an outlook calendar that wouldn't go away. My issue turned out to be the outlook desktop application (windows). I used a tool found online to search through the outlook datafile to delete it. Also, I just realised, this was probably the wrong forum to post in as it's for new/leaked OS discussion rather than general help.

EDIT: the tool I used is called MFCMAPI but I doubt it works on macs.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Martini097; 07-14-15 at 06:07 AM.
    zmsox likes this.
    07-14-15 05:36 AM
    Finally we get a serious question again.
    A real topic.
    Not just another of those 'Blackberry-is-doing-it-all-wrong' rants, which are polluting all of CB's bandwidth lately.
    And you come up with this for an answer...

Posted via CB10
    zmsox likes this.
    07-14-15 06:33 AM
    i assume i need to run a windows machine for that program?

I've had this type issue only once before, but it wasn't on a BlackBerry, it was just an outlook calendar that wouldn't go away. My issue turned out to be the outlook desktop application (windows). I used a tool found online to search through the outlook datafile to delete it. Also, I just realised, this was probably the wrong forum to post in as it's for new/leaked OS discussion rather than general help.

EDIT: the tool I used is called MFCMAPI but I doubt it works on macs.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-15 07:14 AM
    I've deleted the cals with the app.
    But they are still in the BlackBerry. I have sent Microsoft an email. They need to fix that

in Outlook365 deleted calendars are still visible on the Blackberry-img_20150714_174118.png

Posted via CB10
    07-14-15 11:42 AM
    problem solved

this worked for me

Go to Session-> Logon and Display Store Table.
    Select the outlook profile of the user and double-click on the mailbox name where you want to delete the folder
    It will pop up a window, expand "Root Container" and then expand "IPM_SUBTREE"
    Delete folders, such as Calendar, Task, and Drafts etc by right clicking and choose delete.

and many thanks to Martini
    Martini097 likes this.
    07-14-15 12:49 PM
    thanks
    its more then 24h now.

i removed the account from the bb and added the account again
    but still the same issue.
    Same problem here.
    11-22-17 06:24 AM
    Same problem here.
    Did you try the last answer with *problem solved* in it? Please report back if it's works for you too!

Posted via CB10
    11-22-17 07:29 AM