I bought my Passport direct from Blackberry in autumn 2016. I was getting a bit anxious that I hadn't received the update to 2136 yet (I prefer to wait for OTA updates) so I DM'd them on Twitter yesterday with my IMEI and PIN, which is what they had asked for to check on similar OTA updates etc previously. They replied to me and said they had never heard of it!:

OTA update in U.K for 2137... but Blackberry claims they have never heard of it-blackberry-denying-knowing-anything-about-10.3.3.3216.png

Ironically, by complete coincidence the OTA update occurred later that same evening, but only when I checked manually.

It was about 54mb and I can't say I have noticed much difference, but it is a relief to have KrackAttack patched. I am just incredulous that Blackberry's own customer service people know nothing about it....
    horked likes this.
    05-30-18 06:12 AM
    I bought my Passport direct from Blackberry in autumn 2016. I was getting a bit anxious that I hadn't received the update to 2136 yet (I prefer to wait for OTA updates) so I DM'd them on Twitter yesterday with my IMEI and PIN, which is what they had asked for to check on similar OTA updates etc previously. They replied to me and said they had never heard of it!:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Blackberry denying knowing anything about 10.3.3.3216.png 
Views:	211 
Size:	50.0 KB 
ID:	436543

Ironically, by complete coincidence the OTA update occurred later that same evening, but only when I checked manually.

It was about 54mb and I can't say I have noticed much difference, but it is a relief to have KrackAttack patched. I am just incredulous that Blackberry's own customer service people know nothing about it....
    They don't comment on updates - that's all.

Many people may never see 10.3.3.3216, so it's best to stay silent.
    05-30-18 07:02 AM
    Only 54 mb for this up date?? could it really be the new OS? Blitz files need much more space.
    05-31-18 08:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD