Will there ever be an autoloader available for OSX?I only own an I Mac, Windows RT Surface, and Windows XP netbook which is slower than PlayBook OS, LMFAO.

Posted with my AT&T BlackBerry Z10
    05-26-13 04:07 AM
    Will there ever be an autoloader available for OSX?I only own an I Mac, Windows RT Surface, and Windows XP netbook which is slower than PlayBook OS, LMFAO.

Highly unlikely due to Apple's closed ecosystem. We get Android because it's open source.
    05-26-13 04:19 AM
    Can you use Boot Camp?
    05-26-13 04:22 AM
    This may take some time. Nothing right now. Your Windows XP netbook should be plenty fast to run the autoloader. Just download and extract the RAR file on your Mac to a USB stick or an SD card (whichever your netbook accommodates) and run the exe from your netbook.
    05-26-13 04:23 AM
    Been running this since Saturday, best leak to date, great battery life, fast and fluid. Other then MMS this is No1
    05-29-13 08:56 AM
    Been running this since Saturday, best leak to date, great battery life, fast and fluid. Other then MMS this is No1
    Mods please delete, posted in wrong topic, thanks
    05-29-13 08:59 AM

Unfortunetly the way a autoloader works is for it to shut down your device and send it into its locked bootloader. A VM can't do this because it doesn't have the required software integration with the USB ports. It's no different for Linux users in a VM enviroment.
    05-29-13 10:47 AM