1,783 ... 6768697071 ...
tools
    Is there an os elite team BBM channel

Posted via the forgotten z10 stl100-1
    He lives - welcome back Farouk!

Posted via CB10
    Pdinos3 and 00stryder like this.
    08-01-13 11:22 PM
    Curiosity... anyone ever try pulling the evernote from 10.2.0.483 and put in this? Or is it not possible. never saw a reply after I mentioned for I am intrigued. Also, please, I already admitted I'm not that knowledgeable to split up for bars... yet...

Posted via CB10
    08-01-13 11:30 PM
    Curiosity... anyone ever try pulling the evernote from 10.2.0.483 and put in this? Or is it not possible. never saw a reply after I mentioned for I am intrigued. Also, please, I already admitted I'm not that knowledgeable to split up for bars... yet...

Posted via CB10
    Just use Darcy's tool and extract it and report back your findings

Posted via CB10
    Pdinos3 and mopar_fxr like this.
    08-01-13 11:34 PM

Posted via CB10
    I just looked, thought I had it but I only have the .663 bars. Yours if you want it, but really man it's not difficult to extract it. You can figure it out pretty quickly.

Didn't someone say that one of the Android versions was working really well? Geez the pages just start to blur together after a while.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-13 11:42 PM
    When Adam said that stl100-1 needs a different operation system does that mean BlackBerry has to build two different operating systems?

08-01-13 11:47 PM
    When Adam said that stl100-1 needs a different operation system does that mean BlackBerry has to build two different operating systems?

The hardware differences between the STL100-1 and STL100-2/3/4 are significant enough to require different OS and radio files.
    08-01-13 11:49 PM
    Wouldn't it be easier for BlackBerry to make all one model

08-01-13 11:52 PM
    Wouldn't it be easier for BlackBerry to make all one model

I'm not sure what the manufacture cost is, but sending out a LTE model to places that probably won't get LTE during the lifespan of the Z10 doesn't make much sense.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    08-01-13 11:53 PM

What does it take to get banned from the forums? I'm self imposing a ban on myself until tomorrow. Peace out CB nation.

Posted via CB10
    toobs623, pili4, 00stryder and 1 others like this.
    08-01-13 11:56 PM
    I just looked, thought I had it but I only have the .663 bars. Yours if you want it, but really man it's not difficult to extract it. You can figure it out pretty quickly.

Didn't someone say that one of the Android versions was working really well? Geez the pages just start to blur together after a while.

Posted via CB10
    Yes I saw someone say the side loaded android worked. I'm just more curious about the native. I was just reading on the Darcy and sachesi (spelling?) and will be attempting that tomorrow. I have all my leaks stored on that computer. As I said in my first post on it (many blurred pages ago haha) I'm not a big user of it but saw a lot asking and it peaked my interest for that reason only and never saw any more of it... hopefully I can change that tomorrow between jobs. I will keep posted

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 12:30 AM
    I'm not sure what the manufacture cost is, but sending out a LTE model to places that probably won't get LTE during the lifespan of the Z10 doesn't make much sense.
    Although u may be rite... it's not like it costs any different to us consumers anyways. they may as well just made one version. Some ppl travel a lot, it would be nice to have access to all the features. I got my "03" from at&t us because here in Jamaica they only get "01" and at the end of the day the "03" was cheaper than getting the "01" here...

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 12:31 AM
    Dear leak fans, please read the whole OP (opening post) through carefully.

We put together an FAQ for you, so use it and give us ideas how to improve.
    No, you can't find all the answers you are looking for.
    And no, we can't solve all issues.
    You must acknowledge that you install this by your choice and any damage that you do is your responsibility.
    If you mess something up, don't panic, read the FAQ, read the thread and then ask nicely. Many helpful people will read you, and will help you.
    If you ask the same question for the tenth time... then you probably don't get an answer. (Guys, don't forget, play nicely, we are here to have fun.)

So back to business, this is a full working OS for everybody(*). Yes, calls are working, yes, Android runtime is awesome, and yeah, you can always see your PIN.
    *Everybody=You can install on all Z10 models, except STL100-1. And no, you can't use it on Q10 or Q5. It's not because we are evil, because we don't have radio for them.

Wanna download right now? Read the issues we found:
    Restoring from backup is not really working, read How-to in FAQ.
    Sometimes the OS gets laggy. Do a hard reset.
    You can experience severe battery drain, reason is possibly the next one.
    And it not always seems to be installed perfectly for the first time.
    UPDATE: Some people have BBM sign in issues, if you load up BBM Channels Beta, it should been resolved
    UPDATE: If your HUB do not display anything, iniate a wipe or reload the OS. it should fix it.
    UPDATE: If you have issues with texts, try to turn off wifi. Also wifi calling cannot be turned off.

OS specific information:
    It has Jelly Bean (4.2.2) runtime.
    Notifications work even with Channels. (If you use the last Beta Zone build)
    And no, still no other radio than Z10 STL100-2/3/4.
    Voice calls don't work with lower radio version.
    And most of the apps won't work on lower 10.2 builds, but you can always try it yourself.

If you plan to restore:
    UPDATE 2: Uninstall Link, no matter what version you have, and install the latest (1.1.1.32) from BlackBerry's site.
    Revert down to 10.1, like 4651.
    Setup fully, then load 810.
    Setup this as well, the DO NOT wipe.
    Turn off all radios, connect it with Link and restore.
    It should work, but no guarantee. And no, it's 99% sure that if you don't follow the steps, you won't be able to restore.
    UPDATE: another method for restore, worth a try. Thanks, masterscarhead1
    1. Do setup but skip BBID, no need to go to 10.1
    2. Plug in to computer and let BB link recognize, do not sign in yet!
    3. Try to restore, it will tell you need to sign in (YOU MUST DO THIS STEP)
    4. Enter BBID in Settings>BBID without unplugging device
    5. TRY AGAIN in BB link, and it will still give you the same error, click cancel
    6. Disconnect device
    7. Reconnect device
    8. Restore And it should work from everytime after this. No need to repeat until you reinstall new leak

So, dear Z10 owners (except me and anyone with STL100-1), enjoy and download this awesome leak, provided by OS Elite Team.

Download
    Mega download link
    Why only one? Because it's still for only Z10 STL100-2/3/4.
    If it stall during download, try again. Or different browser. I suggest Opera 15. Other would say Chrome or Firefox.
    If you don't like Mega, wait for mirrors. Who will post it? Some very helpful people of this community.

And here's our awesome FAQ. Never forget, this is not made by just me, but a group of very talented, intelligent and dedicated people.
    If you find a mistake, let us know. If you have ideas to improve, send it us. If you don't understand it, ask for clarification. We are here to help.
    I downloaded and restored normally.. However with all the leaks I learned that before I restore my phone I need to sideload all the apps and tokens that I had sideloaded before installing the new leak and then proceed with restore. If you do that it should give you no problem with BBID already signed in. However, Link doesnt restore my music with the full restore, I have to do that seperatly after my full data has been restored. Thanks for all the leaks ! Also while link may say "waiting for your phone to be connected" half way through restore actually it will still be restoring if you look at the bar on your phone the percentage keeps increasing.
    Last edited by zs85; 08-02-13 at 12:54 AM.
    08-02-13 12:38 AM
    Found this site for some of the new bar files requested here specially the new Skype. This is it http://www.mobiles24.com/apk2ba. The Netflix bar is newer and does not work stick with old 1.8 and change player to software as described in previous posts. Flipboard works nice and others too, seems android player 4.2.2 is the one. Now BlackBerry can tweek it good and port those apps that won't come otherwise.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 12:41 AM
    When anyone tries to delete a folder via file manager in device or media card, I get the message "directory not found" but all the content gets deleted in the folder just not the folder itself. Any help please?
    OS Elite Team presents you the 10.2.0.810-img_00006472.png

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 12:43 AM
    When anyone tries to delete a folder via file manager in device or media card, I get the message "directory not found" but all the content gets deleted in the folder just not the folder itself. Any help please?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00006472.png 
Views:	948 
Size:	63.2 KB 
ID:	188346

Posted via CB10
    I have no help but I can tell you that it has been a consistent bug for me in all 10.2 builds, although much, much less in .810. They usually go away on reboot for me, when it re-indexes the files.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 12:51 AM
    Currently on 10.2.0.483 there are general issues with video streaming (some websites that worked in 10.1 leaks, has issues with .483). I assume that this compiled onto the instagram/vine issues with video playback. Watchespn would work but was extremely laggy, and in this thread someone already said that it works, so that's awesome. Does Hbo go work too? Or showtime anytime app?

Also, is there wifi calling or do we have to revert to 10.1 radio
    08-02-13 01:38 AM
    So search for "restore" and filter by post. A lot of this is trial and error. It's not exactly something that you can make a video and say hey this is exactly how to do it. If you read the OP there is a comprehensive guide which was updated at least once. That's the best you are going to get right now.

You have to realize how much time people put into this. I put a ridiculous amount of time in and I'm not even part of the leak team, or a mod, or anything but an over enthusiastic fan. And there are plenty like me. You are asking for more time. Sometimes Kris throws a video up. I did a short one so people could see miracast running, but you can't expect to be spoon fed. People probably don't want to do 5 takes until it goes right or have to sit and edit the video, I didn't.

Anyway not trying to jump on you, just saying try to be grateful, I certainly am.

Posted via CB10
    Good reminder, toobs I wanted to put that video in the OP, just forgot

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    toobs623 likes this.
    08-02-13 01:59 AM
    Is there an os elite team BBM channel

It has been added a few days ago to the FAQ too

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    08-02-13 02:00 AM
    Cannot import my vpn certificate with this leak

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 02:10 AM
    Hi Guys,

After I upgraded to OS 10.2..0.810, the battery does not charge when connected to Wall Charger. Battery Guru does not show charging or plugged though on top Bar battery shows charging icon. I left the cell to charge since night 1.00 am with 0% and in morning it was just 23%. Even while connected to wall charger I checked my mails, BBM mssg & it came down to 14%.

It charges if I let the phone sit idle, but if I use the phone to see mssg etc. even while connected to wall charger, it discharges the phone.

I also tried a different charger of my Q5 still same.

What could be the problem?

Please help.....
    08-02-13 02:11 AM
    Hey, I don't know if it's mentioned or asked before, but what happened to the voice control from earlier builds of 10.2? The one that was powered by wolfram alpha? This one seems to be the same as in 10.1
    08-02-13 02:15 AM
    Man i wish i had time! Thanks for the tip. I'll try it. Thanks!
    If you're that busy, maybe installing an os on your phone shouldn't be top priority. When it is - read the thread. You don't have to do it all in what sitting.
    08-02-13 02:45 AM
    Sorry if somebody already mentioned this but this is what I found 10.2.0.810 lacked... you know the new L gestures to navigate between open texts/emails/whatever in the hub? That seems to be missing in 10.2, luckily I didn't have time to use it much in 10.1 MR before I upgraded to 10.2. I'm wondering why this is the case, one would think they had written 10.1 MR before 10.2 or am I wrong? Apart from that little detail im loving the new os especially the toast feature! Thanks for the leak!
    It's in 10.2 and definitely in the 810 release. I'm using both the leak and the gesture.
    Everything that was in the mr is in 10.2

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 02:57 AM
    Sorry if somebody already mentioned this but this is what I found 10.2.0.810 lacked... you know the new L gestures to navigate between open texts/emails/whatever in the hub? That seems to be missing in 10.2, luckily I didn't have time to use it much in 10.1 MR before I upgraded to 10.2. I'm wondering why this is the case, one would think they had written 10.1 MR before 10.2 or am I wrong? Apart from that little detail im loving the new os especially the toast feature! Thanks for the leak!
    It exists but it is a bit hard use. You show the hub then move up nor down.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 03:13 AM
    What is the toast feature?? Sorry if it has been posted earlier.......
    08-02-13 03:23 AM
1,783 ... 6768697071 ...