08-13-13 02:27 AM
1,783 ... 5455565758 ...
tools
    Can I ask which model you are using?

Posted via CB10 with VZW Z10 (STL100-4)
    07-30-13 11:34 PM
    I guess since the last round of layoffs ~ 250 BlackBerry employees ... the end users in this community forum are now the "real" beta/research and development team. We're all just not paid for it.
    I was actually thinking they realised that it makes more sense to leak ad get feedback from this forum ;p

Posted via CB10
    07-30-13 11:40 PM
    Every time I pick up the phone, I find more and more cool stuff with this build...really worth the download!
    -Carrier signal is consistent, Wi-Fi signal is strong,
    -Wi-Fi direct is available and functional (and shows a power consumption graph on the bottom left of the screen, two swipes from the battery icon removes it).
    -Color coding of e-mail accounts is just cool.
    -Calendar works.
    -New UI/GUI of accuweather is nice, and I love the swipe down to change locations. I also like the gradient colors (if it's partly cloudy outside, the gradient starts with gray and gradually goes to blue.
    -Bluetooth interoperability has been enhanced. I used the rSAP mode in my car (whose software isn't being updated anymore), and it looks like the phone has taken control of the software instead of the other way around.
    -Battery life is much better, I'm heading toward two days before I need to charge again (medium use, mostly).

All in all, one of the best OS'es so far. Thank you for the share, Elite team.
    Can I ask which model you are using? Thanks!

Posted via CB10 with VZW Z10 (STL100-4)
    07-30-13 11:40 PM
    STL-3 on AT&T and BES. Have set Show Sent Items to off and for the Exchange account they're hidden but for my Cox email sent items always show. Didn't do this on 10.1.

Only glitch I've seen so far. Love this OS!

Posted via CB10
    07-31-13 12:01 AM
    Everyone needs to settle down. No one gets paid to do this...we do this because we want to, and want everyone to be able to enjoy their phone as much as they can. Period. I said it in another thread and I'll say it again here: Can't we all just get along?!

...I also want world peace. Thank you.
    Yeah! Everyone gather around and let's sing com by ya, and have a coke

Posted via CB10
    07-31-13 12:14 AM
    Anyone have any issues skipping songs using volume buttons when phone is locked? I didn't have any issues w/ 483 but I've tried repeatedly to skip songs while the screen is off and it's not working. Pause works just not the skip. I'm 99% sure it's just one of those random bugs that probably isn't affecting others. Certainly not a show stopper just calling it out.
    Try toggling the option off then on again. I had to do that to get text messages to show up in toast notifications.

Posted via CB10 from my Sweet Z10 on VZW!
    07-31-13 12:16 AM
    I change the network from 3G to 2G and it start dancing.
    It change the network back to 3G ad 2G and 3G and 2G non stop. Until I turn off the mobile network.

Posted via CB10
    07-31-13 12:20 AM
    My keyboard has become very bad in term of smoothness with this leak.

Tapping a smiley and need to wait for a few second until the smiley came out.
    and the multi touch on keyboard is very bad. I can no longer have two fingers on my keyboard.

Is there anyone here experience the same thing as me?

Posted via CB10
    07-31-13 12:33 AM
    Has anyone tried to install the Browser and Voice Control bar onto 10.1 builds and see if they work? Can someone please share them so I can try?

Posted via CB10
    07-31-13 12:47 AM
    My keyboard has become very bad in term of smoothness with this leak.

Tapping a smiley and need to wait for a few second until the smiley came out.
    and the multi touch on keyboard is very bad. I can no longer have two fingers on my keyboard.

Is there anyone here experience the same thing as me?

Posted via CB10
    Smiley lags a little bit sometimes. My keyboard is more responsive and faster than any previous OS version. I have no issue on keyboard. My two thumbs enjoy flicking up words very very much. I like the virtual arrow showing up when swiping left to erase words.

Posted via CB10
    07-31-13 12:56 AM
    Wait, you get paid for this Adam? I need to renegotiate my contract with Kris...

Posted using mind control while drunk on a STL100-4/10.2.0.8xx LE on VZW. #OSElite
    Hey, I'm more exclusive than you. After all I'm the only one who has STL100-1 in the group. Being unique pays off

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    vulfadli and toobs623 like this.
    07-31-13 01:28 AM
    I don't think anyone here actually gets paid for any of this... I guess Kris kinda did with the Q10. but if he got paid for it don't you think Adam would go get something other than an stl100-1?(lmao sorry Adam, had to say it). Idk but the point he was trying to make was that a simple search would have shown all. No biggie:-D see you in the next leak thread! Muahahahahahhaaa(fades to silent)

Posted via CB10
    And nobody offered me a "proper" Z10 either :'(

Mecca EL likes this.
    07-31-13 01:30 AM
    This worked great! Was able to restore using BlackBerry ID method in OP.

Thank you

Took some time to populate the bbm channels once reloaded.... about an hour for things to settle down, but seems to be smooth

pin:2668C7F8

Posted via CB10
    07-31-13 01:35 AM
    It's been working for me on both 3g and 4g. Now, if you can get Waze working and tell me how...

Posted via CB10
    Waze worked for me first time...

Posted via CB10
    07-31-13 01:46 AM
    I'll mention it again - for those who find Rhein keyboard slow and laggy, especially if restored, car tour Aves words and try again. Got a lot better for me.

Posted via CB10
    07-31-13 01:48 AM
    Why 10.1 and 10.2 no have 2G only???? 10 it have 2G, 2g+3G and 3G only

The battery life un 2G Mode Its better sometimes we need a better battery life than connection...
    07-31-13 01:52 AM
    Apologies if this has been mentioned, but I have found a bug (problem) with clock in bedside mode. If you change the orientation to landscape if closes the clock and makes the other apps on the home screen unresponsive. Tried clock bar files from earlier 10.2 builds and they suffer the same fate so this is a baked in problem for me. I know there was some discussion on orientation issues earlier on other apps, but don't know if anyone has seen this or has a resolution. I use this every night and may force me to revert to an earlier build I can't find a suitable "alarm clock" replacement.
    Same problem here, can't use my charging dock at the mo...
    07-31-13 01:52 AM
    Same problem here, can't use my charging dock at the mo...
    Same bug here, not a game changer, guess alarm clock stays in portrait until the next leak :-/

JR
    07-31-13 01:59 AM
    Why 10.1 and 10.2 no have 2G only???? 10 it have 2G, 2g+3G and 3G only

The battery life un 2G Mode Its better sometimes we need a better battery life than connection...
    They have. It depends on the carrier. Some have the arrogance to tell you that you cannot use 2G only any more... (which makes no sense)

Posted via CB10
    07-31-13 02:12 AM
    @emgel Yes. There is a fix for this. When adding account. Click advanced right away. Choose Gmail. And enter ur description and email address in user and email field. Then choose forever or whatever u like. Then next. All good from there.

But. That is just for the email part. If u want the contacts and calender. Use the regular add account. But don't go to advanced thru there. As u don't need to choose a longer sync. Then when u come to the choose of which three to install. Un click email. Then go. All works then.

Btw. I posted this back on somewhere a refund page 41. Just so u know

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.810 - best phone ever http://channelpin.com/C000B3B57
    Thank you very much. I will try this. Sorry I have been looking at all the posts and it may have escaped me as I am really looking for a solution.

Thanks again

Posted via CB10
    Wigley458 likes this.
    07-31-13 02:13 AM
    Hi folks. I haven't seen anyone in 70 pages having the same problems as me so thought I'd ask the question....

Since loading. 810 I've started having problems where I lose my data connection, either on Wifi or 3g and the only solution I've found is a reboot. This has happened 5 or 6 times now. Turning radios off makes no difference. I get notifications saying Wifi network not responding (or something similar) but can't reconnect till rebooted. I think I'm going to have to revert to .4687 or something unless anyone has any suggestions.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    07-31-13 02:26 AM
    And nobody offered me a "proper" Z10 either :'(

Then Adam,you would not be the special one

Posted via CB10
    07-31-13 02:34 AM
    @emgel Yes. There is a fix for this. When adding account. Click advanced right away. Choose Gmail. And enter ur description and email address in user and email field. Then choose forever or whatever u like. Then next. All good from there.

But. That is just for the email part. If u want the contacts and calender. Use the regular add account. But don't go to advanced thru there. As u don't need to choose a longer sync. Then when u come to the choose of which three to install. Un click email. Then go. All works then.

Btw. I posted this back on somewhere a refund page 41. Just so u know

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.810 - best phone ever http://channelpin.com/C000B3B57
    Thanks a lot. It worked on my gmail.

It is just hotmail now that I have an issue. It says my data has changed or something. I already changed password online, still the same.

Agan my sincerest thanks.

Posted via CB10
    07-31-13 02:36 AM
    Sorry if this has been mentioned, when I flick words up on the keyboard I get a "double click" sound...
    Adolfo Redillo and doppelcorn like this.
    07-31-13 03:08 AM
    Apologies if this has been mentioned, but I have found a bug (problem) with clock in bedside mode. If you change the orientation to landscape if closes the clock and makes the other apps on the home screen unresponsive. Tried clock bar files from earlier 10.2 builds and they suffer the same fate so this is a baked in problem for me. I know there was some discussion on orientation issues earlier on other apps, but don't know if anyone has seen this or has a resolution. I use this every night and may force me to revert to an earlier build I can't find a suitable "alarm clock" replacement.
    Yep I'm having the same problem also with the clock also but you can just swipe from the top and lock orientation befor putting the phone into bedside mode and problem solved. And make sure you close the app or take off bedside mode befor taking the lock off. That is the work around I'm using currently if not then i have to reset phone in order to get back into settings or get the alarm clock app running again.

STL-4 Verizon
    LP_Rigg likes this.
    07-31-13 04:20 AM
1,783 ... 5455565758 ...