08-13-13 02:27 AM
1,783 ... 5354555657 ...
tools
    OS 10.2.0.1011 and 10.2.0.1023 and 10.2.0.999 spotted.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by elite1; 07-31-13 at 09:27 PM. Reason: merging member's posts
    07-30-13 08:05 PM
    OS 10.2.0.1011 and 10.2.0.1023 spotted.

Posted via CB10
    Where? What?
    07-30-13 08:16 PM
    This is by far the best 10.2 OS I've run to date I had a lot of battery drain and over heating with. 438 but all that is gone with this build. Smooth as butter install and restore was flawless. Haven't found any issues yet. Jump on this one people. Big Thanks to the Elite team for dropping this one so fast for us you guys are the best.

Posted via CB10
    07-30-13 08:23 PM
    Just a note that I upgraded from 10.2.228 to 10.2.810 and restored without issue. I followed the updated instructions of not signing into BBID until after its connected to BlackBerry Link. the only thing is I didn't disconnect the phone and reconnect it. I pressed restore twice with errors and then the third time, it worked perfect.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    07-30-13 09:04 PM
    Here's 483's Map bar file. Sideload this and navigation will work again.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bwr-...it?usp=sharing
    Thank you , just downloaded. Will research how to side load/install
    Mecca EL likes this.
    07-30-13 09:06 PM
    It is interesting that we are seeing odd radio issues, gps not holding, problems in Europe etc. No idea what could be causing it just thought I would point it out.

Posted via CB10
    07-30-13 09:09 PM
    Ok, thank you THE ELITE TEAM for releasing this to all of us. I have a couple of things that I am hoping someone could answer here:
    First I am having issues restoring from a backup - now I did go through majority of the posts here and followed almost all the instructions like downgrading to 10.1 and installing and restoring, installing .810 not signing into BBID during setup and signing in during restore.... and none of them worked. I am ok with this, as I would like to keep trying the new releases so I know I cant get everything working. So if I can get this working, would be great - but not a necessity.

The second and important thing for me to try this is setting up gmail and google apps accounts. Looks like the gmail app setup is back in this build, is there anyway to setup these accounts without having to sync contacts, I dont want my contacts to sync with my gmail or google apps accounts. So any help with this would be great, else I will have to fall back to .483.

Thanks in advance everyone.

Adam
    jonassabatini likes this.
    07-30-13 09:19 PM
    Thanks for this. My very first 10.2 leak and not any issues so far. (Only the 3rd leak for me ever. All within last 3 weeks)

Truly appreciate all you do here.

Thanks again.
    wu-wei, Mecca EL and Elite1 like this.
    07-30-13 09:19 PM
    I have reloaded the OS but I still can't set up both my hotmail and gmail account.
    On Hotmail it say my details have changed but it is the same. Logged in on pc and was able to get on my email.
    Gmail keeps on telling me not responding.

Dont know what to do anymore.

Posted via CB10
    07-30-13 09:29 PM
    I have reloaded the OS but I still can't set up both my hotmail and gmail account.
    On Hotmail it say my details have changed but it is the same. Logged in on pc and was able to get on my email.
    Gmail keeps on telling me not responding.

Dont know what to do anymore.

Posted via CB10
    Well known issue on immediate boot. Personally I managed to fix it by flipping airplane mode but you may need to wait/hard reset/i think one guy had to actually reinstall... sorry my memory is not any better than that I read A LOT of posts.

Posted via CB10
    07-30-13 09:31 PM
    Does carrier billing work in app world? I found that this option disappeared for me in 10.2.0.483 - is it just me?

Posted via CB10
    07-30-13 09:42 PM
    Does carrier billing work in app world? I found that this option disappeared for me in 10.2.0.483 - is it just me?

Posted via CB10
    Figured it out. Can't be on wifi.

Posted via CB10
    07-30-13 09:46 PM
    Well known issue on immediate boot. Personally I managed to fix it by flipping airplane mode but you may need to wait/hard reset/i think one guy had to actually reinstall... sorry my memory is not any better than that I read A LOT of posts.

Posted via CB10
    I actually did a hard reset prior to reinstalling the OS and still the same. I also tried using wifi only and removed my sim still unable to set up. I need my emails to work here and I am still trying to find another way.
    Battery right now is npt good but probably because I have just reloaded lst night. In two 3 hrs with no use at all since I was in training, battery dropped to 63% from 100%.

Thanks for the help.

Posted via CB10
    07-30-13 10:02 PM
    Could everyone that were the able to restore post what method that they used and also restoring from which OS version.

Thank you to everyone in advance!

Posted via CB10
    07-30-13 10:02 PM
    OS 10.2.0.1011 and 10.2.0.1023 spotted.

Posted via CB10
    There's a difference between spotted and actually having

If we played the spotted game, I'd be droppin numbers every day

Posted via CB10
    07-30-13 10:06 PM
    I actually did a hard reset prior to reinstalling the OS and still the same. I also tried using wifi only and removed my sim still unable to set up. I need my emails to work here and I am still trying to find another way.
    Battery right now is npt good but probably because I have just reloaded lst night. In two 3 hrs with no use at all since I was in training, battery dropped to 63% from 100%.

Thanks for the help.

Posted via CB10
    Make sure that you are using the advanced button after typing your email address. Other than that idk buddy, maybe try setting up manually, or changing your password. If nothing else reinstall and try again, if that doesn't work downgrade :-(

Posted via CB10
    07-30-13 10:07 PM
    Ok, sorry about that. I missed it somehow. My fault.

Thanks guys, I knew there was a solid answer. I'll live with it.

The os seems pretty cool, so far. Thanks for all the hard work from those of you who continue to create these builds. It's part of the reason I love having a Blackberry. I don't see too many hotrod or hybrid iPhones out there, hahahaha!!!!
    07-30-13 10:26 PM
    Thanks elite team! I'm really happy with this leak. as usual no issue with restore, system is snappy and battery life is excellent!!!!!
    07-30-13 10:32 PM
    Make sure that you are using the advanced button after typing your email address. Other than that idk buddy, maybe try setting up manually, or changing your password. If nothing else reinstall and try again, if that doesn't work downgrade :-(

Posted via CB10
    Yes I am using the advnced button. I will try your suggestion on changing the password. I hope I dont have to downgrade.
    Crossing mg fingers

Thanks again.

Posted via CB10
    07-30-13 10:39 PM
    I really enjoyed 810, but it seems that none of the 10.2 versions have the vvm tab ib the phone app. I miss it. Also, with .810, I'm not able to show vvm in the hub.

I've read most of these pages, so sorry if it's also been addressed!
    In phone app swipe down and hit settings.from there click on voicemail...that all I had to do to set up my vvm

Posted using mind control while drunk on a STL100-4/10.2.0.8xx LE on VZW. #OSElite
    07-30-13 10:48 PM
    You know what you get paid to do this I don't so I could care less. I noticed something thought I might be helpful and share but if you wanna be a55 about I'll keep my findings to myself next time. But of course it's always in faq since yesterday when the post was written and I read, because you should read the FAQ's every time even if you've read it.

Posted via CB10
    Wait, you get paid for this Adam? I need to renegotiate my contract with Kris...

Posted using mind control while drunk on a STL100-4/10.2.0.8xx LE on VZW. #OSElite
    pili4, 00stryder, npisano and 4 others like this.
    07-30-13 11:03 PM
    This is by far the best 10.2 OS I've run to date I had a lot of battery drain and over heating with. 438 but all that is gone with this build. Smooth as butter install and restore was flawless. Haven't found any issues yet. Jump on this one people. Big Thanks to the Elite team for dropping this one so fast for us you guys are the best.

Posted via CB10
    All I can say is....told you so!

07-30-13 11:05 PM

Posted via CB10
    Haha yes I know. Thought I'd get some excitement going! Knowing you probably have some of these

Posted via CB10
    07-30-13 11:19 PM

Posted via CB10
    We can always ask for Gossip Girl assistance Kris...

Posted via CB10
    07-30-13 11:28 PM
    @emgel Yes. There is a fix for this. When adding account. Click advanced right away. Choose Gmail. And enter ur description and email address in user and email field. Then choose forever or whatever u like. Then next. All good from there.

But. That is just for the email part. If u want the contacts and calender. Use the regular add account. But don't go to advanced thru there. As u don't need to choose a longer sync. Then when u come to the choose of which three to install. Un click email. Then go. All works then.

Btw. I posted this back on somewhere a refund page 41. Just so u know

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.810 - best phone ever http://channelpin.com/C000B3B57
    07-30-13 11:32 PM
1,783 ... 5354555657 ...