08-13-13 02:27 AM
1,783 ... 5152535455 ...
tools
    Day two of this leak... first off.. mult comments about how clear the calls are now, even through my crappy blue tooth device it sounds the same as the handset. Second, running much cooler after I let it sit overnight and let it do its thing for all my updates. Call ID is working MUCH quicker than the previous 10.2, no more waiting a few rings to see who it is and all in all, just feels a bit smoother and quicker. At first it wouldnt let me add any other accounts, but a reset and came back 15 mins later and I was able to reload my yahoo mail, and yes, I did get a restore to work (came from 10.2.0.483) Only prob I had thusfar was I had to do a reset a bout an hour ago for the volume buttons no longer responding... Did not see anyone else mention this so prob a fluke. Then again, I have maps working fine also...

but long story short.. if you are even debating trying this leak, I would do it now!! even just for the toast alone its worth it! Thanks yet again for another great leak Team! much appreciated!
    07-30-13 03:12 PM
    Someone please help...

I've somehow put my phone into a mode where it tells me everything it is doing. The virtual buttons don't work unless tapped twice. To open an app, I need to hold it...it will expand, then tap it twice quickly. Meanwhile the phone is telling me everything its doing....I mean EVERYTHING...all the small actions we usually don't notice.
    It seems to be some kind of testing mode but I can't get out. Battery pulls and resets don't seem to matter.

Thanks
    07-30-13 03:19 PM
    Someone please help...

I've somehow put my phone into a mode where it tells me everything it is doing. The virtual buttons don't work unless tapped twice. To open an app, I need to hold it...it will expand, then tap it twice quickly. Meanwhile the phone is telling me everything its doing....I mean EVERYTHING...all the small actions we usually don't notice.
    It seems to be some kind of testing mode but I can't get out. Battery pulls and resets don't seem to matter.

Thanks
    Tap the power on top of the phone 3 times, you actvated the screen reader beta

Posted via CB10
    07-30-13 03:22 PM
    I believe they only needed to sideload one instagram.
    good
    07-30-13 03:23 PM
    [QUOTE=olghu;8917172]
    Hmmm... i have reloaded the file multiple times, security wiped, and tried to readd, still getting the same issue.

My steps were....

Load the file...
    initial setup, make sure BBM is working
    Security wipe
    then restart setup.

But I keep getting that error when trying to add my exchange account. Everything else works great, but not being able to setup my work account is killing me : /

Cheers,

Hi, I had the same issue and after several times loading stuff >> I changed my password and ups it worked. Now the next challenge is to sync all my contacts :-( because they appear and disappear and only 50% were synced.
    So, now also contacts are working;
    1. I did a wipe
    2. Setup account, but only with e-mail sync
    3. added calendar sync
    4. switched off all contact syns e.g. BBM, facebook etc.
    5.Enabled contacts to sync
    ...... after 10Minutes all my 1.200 contacts in my Z10
    Someone please help...

Thanks
    hit the top power button 3 times quickly, it is the screen reader. The three times toggles it on and off
    mundo472 likes this.
    On day two of this leak now and I'm finding that the phone is running pretty hot and the battery seems to be draining faster (standard battery optimising settings such as display brightness, no active frames, etc applied).

Also experiencing a couple of buggy items like others are reporting such as the Hub being stuck in landscape mode (5 diagonal swipes front the top right hand corner fixes it) and being unable to end a phone call (minimizing the phone to its active frame and then bringing it back allows me to hit "End Call").

The browser seems to also act up at times, mainly the touchscreen is completely unresponsive... can't press anything. minimizing it to the active frame and then bringing it back also seems to fix it.

I'm still going to stick with this leak for now and am hoping these bugs will somehow work themselves out. The features on this build are just too good to revert back to the 10.2.0.4xx (I forget) version. Loving the new copy and paste!

I'm on an STL100-3.

Posted via CB10
    You should try to reload the software.
    I had the same exact issues, plus couldn't screen share with another fellow Berrian but so far after reloading the software, everything seems to be running more smoothly.

Posted via CB10
    07-30-13 03:31 PM
    Just noticed it last night also, love that feature alot. To get the other apps working again, I noticed if i open up my Hub++ app(which is already running to full screen then, (minimize) the other apps work again instantly. Of course, if i find a fix i'll post it.
    07-30-13 03:37 PM
    Agreed. Facebook is slow and laggy in this build. Oh well, it's only Facebook.

Posted via CB10
    Facebook is running alright for me, what is laggy though is Twitter on my end.

BlackBerry Z10 | Verizon | 10.2.0.810
    07-30-13 03:39 PM
    You sir, are a god! How the he'll is it you've only got 165 posts?! Seriously, many thanks. I thought I was in for a wipe and reload!
    Tap the power on top of the phone 3 times, you actvated the screen reader beta

Posted via CB10
    07-30-13 03:59 PM
    I got 4.0.2 and it's working.
    You got it working as you can post pics?

Posted via CB10
    07-30-13 04:02 PM
    I was thinking: If you have apps misbehaving, why not split the autoloader and reload those components via Sachesi? (Tried that and being blind used a 10.1 loader and its apps... duh... well, got my 10.2 back now - with some restore issues again, but fiddling with the BB ID made it work eventually - I am under the impression that link registering that you have not entered your ID to restore makes a difference...)
    07-30-13 04:28 PM
    I really enjoyed 810, but it seems that none of the 10.2 versions have the vvm tab ib the phone app. I miss it. Also, with .810, I'm not able to show vvm in the hub.

I've read most of these pages, so sorry if it's also been addressed!
    07-30-13 04:28 PM
    I really enjoyed 810, but it seems that none of the 10.2 versions have the vvm tab ib the phone app. I miss it. Also, with .810, I'm not able to show vvm in the hub.

Vvm works fine for me I'm on rogers

Posted from my Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.810
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    07-30-13 04:34 PM

I have the voicemail tab in the phone app and can view my vvm in the hub.
    07-30-13 04:41 PM
    Found a bug: If you restore applications, games are restored and even work (at least some simple ones) BUT they do not register as installed in BB World - they are available for download instead...

Edit: Actually NONE (!!!) of the apps register as installed in BB World... that was backing up 10.2 - then messing it up with 10.1.... returning to 10.2 and restoring the backup again.
    07-30-13 04:44 PM
    Weird, but I will try again...
    07-30-13 04:45 PM
    Weird, but I will try again...
    Just curious...once you loaded 810, did you set up your vvm from the Setup application? That's one of the steps I take after loading a leak. Once I input my password, I end the call, and a screen pops up asking me to input the same password. Once done, vvm is in the call app and in my hub. Like you, I'm on ATT.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    07-30-13 04:49 PM
    on instagram you can post picture from your galllery ? or you just can take a photo when you click on the icon for posting a pics ?
    07-30-13 04:51 PM
    For those that said Songza and skype work no problem over cellular. Are you on LTE? I need to see if this is a 3G issue with the android player. Also, which version android runtime are you using. I'm stuck on 3G here in Japan for a bit. So...

Auto Corrected by BlackBerry 10 via CB10
    blockbuy likes this.
    07-30-13 04:57 PM
    Just curious...once you loaded 810, did you set up your vvm from the Setup application? That's one of the steps I take after loading a leak. Once I input my password, I end the call, and a screen pops up asking me to input the same password. Once done, vvm is in the call app and in my hub. Like you, I'm on ATT.
    That's the same operation I do and didn't work this time.

Posted via CB10
    07-30-13 04:57 PM
    OS 10.2.0.1041 has been spotted. Hopefully Kris has a 10.2.0.1xxx build soon to show it off!!!

Posted via CB10
    Yeisonp likes this.
    07-30-13 05:24 PM
    OS 10.2.0.1041 has been spotted. Hopefully Kris has a 10.2.0.1xxx build soon to show it off!!!

Posted via CB10
    how you know that ? i really hope too for Q10 lol
    07-30-13 05:26 PM

Posted via CB10
    That would be nice - hopefully reasonably bug free and with a radio.

Posted via CB10
    07-30-13 05:26 PM
    O2 uk voice mail issue it always reverts to 500 not 901, this happens after every reboot of the phone. This is no big issue really just need to remember to reset after every reboot. A way around this would be nice, other than that all ok.
    Mr.V786 likes this.
    07-30-13 05:42 PM
1,783 ... 5152535455 ...