08-13-13 01:27 AM
1,783 ... 4748495051 ...
tools
    I guess since the last round of layoffs ~ 250 BlackBerry employees ... the end users in this community forum are now the "real" beta/research and development team. We're all just not paid for it.
    I've said for years that Apple uses day one purchasers for this function and charges them for the privilege, so BB is catching up...
    endevour and Z10Newsman like this.
    07-30-13 01:38 AM
    Fairly sure I read through everything and haven't seen this posted.

You can now set up conference call information in the calendar settings and just drop it in meeting invitations like you used to be able to in BBOS with BlackBerry mobile conferencing.

Posted via CB10
    07-30-13 01:38 AM
    Just a random thought. Do other versions of instagram, maybe 4.0.0 or 4.0.1 work with 810? I know that it works in 663, but perhaps one of the other versions will work OTB with 810?
    I got 4.0.2 and it's working.
    07-30-13 01:44 AM
    Just noticed, battery guru is not working on this version. Plugged the phone to charge, battery guru says unplugged but the indicator on the battery signal says it is charging.

Closed battery guru then opened it up again, the battery level went up but it still shows unplugged.

Rebooted the phone already, still the same.

Anyone has the same issue?

I also noticed that wifi turns itself on or when you reboot, wifi automatically turns on even if it was previously off.

Posted via CB10
    Battery Guru works just fine on this OS...except it does not update the "Charging" status banner in the Active Frame.

I can usually tell by the cable hanging out of the side of my phone, so this minor glitch is really not a big deal for me. I am certain that the developer will update Battery Guru to address this issue once the 10.2 SDK is available (and probably not until it is a final release, not beta - the dev is very particular about coding efficiently and doing things right).
    russworman and Emgell like this.
    07-30-13 02:04 AM
    Thanks dude, its huge .. now I'm not good in this, but when i finish downloading the update, which way should I follow to install it?
    07-30-13 02:08 AM
    Thanks dude, its huge .. now I'm not good in this, but when i finish downloading the update, which way should I follow to install it?
    Read post #1
    07-30-13 02:19 AM
    Could you Please post the working Netflix Bar file or direct me to the bar file site? Thank you Greatly!
    This is the Netflix bar that Bla1ze posted a while back, too lazy to look for the article I got it from.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/satmnwmfas...b561-droid.bar

Posted via CB10 on my white Z10 and loving it!
    vulfadli likes this.
    07-30-13 02:39 AM
    FeedBack Pls Guys This Is Stable Version ? Its Makin Calls ? And About Bugs ? it worths Make an Upgrade ? Thnx All
    07-30-13 02:49 AM
    Do you have your buddy set ad a priority? It won't give you toast notification if he isn't if you set yours like mine. I only want toast for BBM from certain people. Change it from priority only to just on to get notifications from everyone.

On my sweet Z10 with CB10! Verizon STL100-4 BBM Channel: C000534C0

Attachment 187335
    I did turn preview as on and still nothing. I now also realised that I have no low-light options as well in my camera. Maybe the restore messed it up. Gonna try to reload this os again and without link restore this time. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    07-30-13 03:18 AM
    OK, I apologize sometimes I get out of shape. I am not near my PC to post the link to the 483 maps bar. But I'll see if Mecca or someone else can. Once you have that bar you just need to side load the bar via Sachesi or another side load app.

Posted using mind control while drunk on a STL100-4/10.2.0.8xx LE on VZW. #OSElite
    Couldn't sleep and thought I see what the new comments were on this thread.......

Thank you.

Ad I'll check again later today to look for the bar file ad I'll read up, search specifically on sachesi and side loading apps info too.

champ
    07-30-13 03:31 AM
    Battery Guru works just fine on this OS...except it does not update the "Charging" status banner in the Active Frame.

I can usually tell by the cable hanging out of the side of my phone, so this minor glitch is really not a big deal for me. I am certain that the developer will update Battery Guru to address this issue once the 10.2 SDK is available (and probably not until it is a final release, not beta - the dev is very particular about coding efficiently and doing things right).
    This is the best answer. It made me laugh, thank you for that.

Flicked via Z10
    wu-wei likes this.
    07-30-13 03:33 AM
    FeedBack Pls Guys This Is Stable Version ? Its Makin Calls ? And About Bugs ? it worths Make an Upgrade ? Thnx All
    Working perfect for me..
    07-30-13 03:40 AM
    Got this message when I checked my personal dictionary.

Made me lol and I don't know why.

OS Elite Team presents you the 10.2.0.810-img_20130731.png

Posted via the Z10's sexy keyboard.
    07-30-13 03:40 AM
    Here's 483's Map bar file. Sideload this and navigation will work again.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bwr-...it?usp=sharing
    mmcpher, mundo472 and 1magine like this.
    07-30-13 03:44 AM
    Bug: Turning on Parental Controls in this build totally rearranges app icons, blowing apart any folders that you have created. To fix, just shut off parental controls, and icons return to normal.

Posted via CB10
    07-30-13 04:10 AM
    Incompatible radio for your carrier, possibly?
    I had the same thing on my STL100-2 with Vodafone UK...
    * No Smart Dialling option
    * H+ showing instead of H
    * Voicemail access number constantly reverting to 500 instead of 121
    * APN greyed out
    * Digicel browser bookmark instead of Vodafone UK bookmarks
    Security wipe and reload didn't fix. Had to drop back to 10.1.0.4633 to get everything back to normal again
    I have no smart dialing option as well with STL100-2 on Orange Austria in Europe.
    I can change the voicemail access number from 500 to the correct one and it stays.
    Digicel bookmark as well.
    Right after install I could not change the APN, was greyed out. Normally I would not care but in my case I had to change it. My carrier Orange has been bought by Three/Hutchison lately and the APN was prefilled with the Three/Hutchison APN which does not work yet for Orange customers. I have noticed this since the 2 latest 10.1 MR leaks. All versions before had the old Orange APN prefilled. So I guess that these predefined APN settings are coming from a carrier database in the OS which already thinks that Orange is Three/Hutchison. Was not able to change the APN so I did a security wipe and run the autoloader again. After that I could change the APN and use mobile data. And everything is working fine. Now the APN is greyed out again but I can live with it as my Orange APN is still there. Maybe this makes any sense to anyone with more knowledge about the 10.2.0.811 radio.
    07-30-13 04:26 AM
    Probably this has been asked and answered before, but I can't find it. There are settings for lock screen notifications. But they don't seem to be operational? Do we know when this will be working? Are there Screenshots of what it will look like? Is it like on iPhone that screen lights op on new message and shows preview? I came to love that feature on iPhone. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    07-30-13 04:51 AM
    Anyone had this....

Seems to be intermittent but sometimes when I'm trying to end a call the touch screen as far as the end call button is concerned becomes unresponsive!!!!!????

Posted via CB10
    07-30-13 05:04 AM
    OS Elite Team presents you the 10.2.0.810-img_00000011.png

First, thanks very much to the team for making this available to us!! Everything running smoothly on my stl-002

Just found this out logging to a wifi hot spot at work, no "Done" button but instead "98"

Keep up the good work and please keep the leaks coming it's so awesome!

Posted via CB10
    07-30-13 05:46 AM
    64 pages of feedback isn't enough? Lol
    Start reading page 1 there where it all begins, Adam has written all the answers to you're questions, then you can decide if you want to install it or not .... just wondering....when you buy a book, do you start reading at the end?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Daveensannie; 07-30-13 at 06:02 AM.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    07-30-13 05:51 AM
    Bug: Turning on Parental Controls in this build totally rearranges app icons, blowing apart any folders that you have created. To fix, just shut off parental controls, and icons return to normal.

Posted via CB10
    It's a feature.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    07-30-13 06:02 AM
    64 pages of feedback isn't enough? Lol
    Start reading page 1 there where it all begins, Adam has written all the answers to you're questions, then you can decide if you want to install it or not .... just wondering....when you buy a book, do you start reading at the end?

Posted via CB10
    Some people don't have time to even try to read the OP. Just ignore them, 90% won't return anyway.

Daveensannie likes this.
    07-30-13 06:05 AM
    I have the voice mail issue on virgin UK. It only affects voice mail so far. I can make out going calls ok

Posted via CB10
    07-30-13 06:25 AM
    Some people don't have time to even try to read the OP. Just ignore them, 90% won't return anyway.

They probably Japanese, reads a book from the end. Lol

Posted via CB10
    Adam Szucs likes this.
    07-30-13 06:25 AM
    U can easily change a grayed out APN via the escreen. I did, and it works. See this crackberry post for guidance:
    http://m.crackberry.com/how-access-e...-blackberry-10

Posted via CB10
    07-30-13 06:30 AM
1,783 ... 4748495051 ...