08-13-13 01:27 AM
1,783 ... 4445464748 ...
tools
    Don't know if anyone has posted this but bluetooth setup for cars is a bit different. It gives you options of making it your car. Once completed this shows up on the lock screen.
    Attachment 187179

Posted via CB10
    Also fixed the Phonebook issue I was having with the MyGIG and RER unit combo in my 2009 Dodge Caliber...sweet!!!
    07-29-13 08:13 PM
    I successfully loaded this Os but I can't put my Gmail and Hotmail accounts. On Gmail it says not responding but I had no problem setting it up on my other unit.
    Hotmail keeps on saying my information has changed but I am sure I had all the information correctly.
    Also had trouble connecting to wife, it won't recognize the we key. Keeps on saying network error. I was only able to connect when I changed from we to wpa.
    Phone lags and is becoming very warm.

Any help will be appreciated on what should I do. Do I need to reload again?

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 08:16 PM
    running smoothly so far... keyboard seems a little 'snappier'... adding Gmail account was wierd tho, it seemed to take me to the Gmail mobile webpage... I LOVE the improved Copy/Paste feature!!!! THANK U!! Haven't gotten any notifications, but hopefully the keyboard disappearing issue is fixed.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.810

pin:2ABDE35D ~ Posted va CB10
    07-29-13 08:17 PM
    Just out of curiosity what city are you in ? I have the same problem in Kingston.
    Toronto...I did the battery pull as suggested above, so will see how that works...hopefully it helps otherwise i have to downgrade
    07-29-13 08:18 PM
    Also fixed the Phonebook issue I was having with the MyGIG and RER unit combo in my 2009 Dodge Caliber...sweet!!!
    Mine too, and I received the exact same on screen content options for my Chevy Volt, when I paired my bluetooth this morning, but not sure what it does because I am unable to access any of the reflected options other than bluetooth callung???
    07-29-13 08:22 PM
    You can also find it on apk2bar.
    I'm outside right now, so I don't have the bar file with me
    If you still can't get it to work, let me know
    I'll be home very late tonight
    I tried. I could only find 6.4. I'll be up late. Let me know if u can help me out.
    Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 08:26 PM
    Yup me

Posted via CB10
    Same here!!

pin:2ABDE35D ~ Posted va CB10
    07-29-13 08:27 PM
    I went to google play and tried to download Instagram and it would not let me said it did not recognize my device. So how does the Android player work?
    Huh? You do know you don't and can't get Apk or bar files from Google using a BlackBerry right?

Do a Google search and U'll find them that way. Also. There is a website or sites dedicated to just these.

Androidapk.net I think is one

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.810 - best phone ever http://channelpin.com/C000B3B57
    07-29-13 08:36 PM
    I successfully loaded this Os but I can't put my Gmail and Hotmail accounts. On Gmail it says not responding but I had no problem setting it up on my other unit.
    Hotmail keeps on saying my information has changed but I am sure I had all the information correctly.
    Also had trouble connecting to wife, it won't recognize the we key. Keeps on saying network error. I was only able to connect when I changed from we to wpa.

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    Gmail and Hotmail working fine on my device. Recommend you reinstall the leak. The OP suggested doing this and it worked for me. I've been loving this leak since the 2nd install.
    07-29-13 08:40 PM
    Gmail and Hotmail working fine on my device. Recommend you reinstall the leak. The OP suggested doing this and it worked for me. I've been loving this leak since the 2nd install.
    OK. Thanks. I will reinstall again.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 08:41 PM
    Swipe down in the movie selection screen and change your Player Type to software. Netflix is now working for me.

Posted via CB10
    Stuff like THIS can move you up the ladder to the Leak Team! Good find!! Thank you.
    07-29-13 08:42 PM
    Toronto...I did the battery pull as suggested above, so will see how that works...hopefully it helps otherwise i have to downgrade
    Hope it works for you, I have had no luck so far. Let us know how it goes.
    07-29-13 08:43 PM
    Tried that but still can't activate BBM voice video over mobile network

Posted via CB10
    try just turn on your wifi,
    whether you got wifi or not.
    07-29-13 08:46 PM
    One thing I've noticed is when I restart I get the indexing media card for photos and music and takes about 5 minutes, I also get old bbm notifications that wont go away, but on a more positive note I successfully converted and loaded a working version of epson iprint for my printer, I can print directly from my phone to the printer, I have missed this feature so bad from my 9800, yeah I know I could email a document to my printer, I'm liking where this OS is headed! Thanks again to team elite!

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 08:48 PM
    Woohoo AIR no lags. Overall super smooth and fast. My bank sideload app now works. I'm sure when swipe to delete on 10.1 there wasn't that delete button animation when swiping. Cool effect. Wish I could screen shot it. I can't because it's too dam fast! Coming from 10.1 this is totally awesome. Awesome! Thanks Adam and rest of the team.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 08:50 PM
    Doesn't seem like very many people are having an issue with their navigation apps, but I have been fighting with them all day. I could not find anything free that worked. My last resort was some old bar file of Google maps beta navigator v1.61402.502. It appears to work and no issues with map scrolling like the other apps. I would guess anyother Google map sideloads would work. This was a 10.2 deal breaker for me and I am glad I found a simple solution. Now if somebody could figure out how to get a pic posted to instagram and why the BBM channels keyloader won't recognize my phone, I will be set

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 featuring BBM Channel C0002FE04
    07-29-13 08:55 PM

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    It's also the waiting game. I had the issue with Outlook (which is just a "souped up" Hotmail account). I tried last night and kept getting that error. I simply waited and this morning was able to load everything. I also got the "maximum number of accounts reached" error. Same thing..this morning all was okay. You can reload as suggested but if it doesn't work...give it an hour of so. The phone can get warm as it's doing all the connections and indexing. It should go away. Mine reached 108 degrees.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    Finally got around to loading this today (actually 4 different times) with partial restore access. Link was a no go even following the OP and I was migrating from 4651. Settings and Media restored fine via the latest Sachesi, but application data would put it into reboot loop.

Oh well, after loading paasword keeper and remember all my data was there so all is good.

And, after sideloading google maps, an old converted apk, it automatically updated on launch woohoo.

And the topper, my best friend was at my house with his iPhone5 and was amazed by toast notifications.

BlackBerry maps and Google Maps bot lockes GPS quickly and navigation was flawless.

After a little coaxing, rfa on both of my company servers are working.

Battery drain was severe for the first couple of hours, but has settled down after syncing.

Loving this build at the moment.

Posted via CB10
    try just turn on your wifi,
    whether you got wifi or not.
    This happened to me too. What I did was installed the Os without my sim card on. Proceeded with the set up using wifi only. Logged in om BBM using wifi only. Check bbm settings and you will see that calling over mobile network is set to on.
    Turn off your phone and insert sim card. Turn back on.
    Worked for me on this 10.2 and on the latest leak for q10.

Hope this help.

Posted via CB10
    udonberry likes this.
    It's also the waiting game. I had the issue with Outlook (which is just a "souped up" Hotmail account). I tried last night and kept getting that error. I simply waited and this morning was able to load everything. I also got the "maximum number of accounts reached" error. Same thing..this morning all was okay. You can reload as suggested but if it doesn't work...give it an hour of so. The phone can get warm as it's doing all the connections and indexing. It should go away. Mine reached 108 degrees.
    Will try this before deciding to reload.. Thank you very much.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 08:57 PM
    Some more screen shots... Shout out to EastCoastBB for recovering Netflix..

OS Elite Team presents you the 10.2.0.810-img_00000310.png

Vine loading
    OS Elite Team presents you the 10.2.0.810-img_00000311.png

Photoshop Touch fully functional

OS Elite Team presents you the 10.2.0.810-img_00000306.png
    OS Elite Team presents you the 10.2.0.810-img_00000309.png
    OS Elite Team presents you the 10.2.0.810-img_00000308.png

Posted via CB10
    EastCoastBB likes this.
    07-29-13 08:58 PM
    I went to google play and tried to download Instagram and it would not let me said it did not recognize my device. So how does the Android player work?
    You have to get the apk for the Android app you want, convert it to a bar, then sideload it on your phone (sideload using Chrome extension for example). You can Google to find the apk or go to sites like androidbar.net (many already converted apk's and they take requests).

On my sweet Z10 with CB10! Verizon STL100-4 BBM Channel: C000534C0
    Mecca EL likes this.
    07-29-13 09:04 PM
    can someone try runnng songza and check for me and see if they will run on this build without wifi? Mine keep saying they don't have a network connection. It's very frustrating. Also, can someone test this with the 663 runtime to see if they run without wifi. These are 2 apps I must have running on the cell network.
    Songza is working fine for me, it's quicker even. Stl-3 att here.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 09:07 PM
    Anyone have any issues skipping songs using volume buttons when phone is locked? I didn't have any issues w/ 483 but I've tried repeatedly to skip songs while the screen is off and it's not working. Pause works just not the skip. I'm 99% sure it's just one of those random bugs that probably isn't affecting others. Certainly not a show stopper just calling it out.
    07-29-13 09:19 PM
    Anyone have any issues skipping songs using volume buttons when phone is locked? I didn't have any issues w/ 483 but I've tried repeatedly to skip songs while the screen is off and it's not working. Pause works just not the skip. I'm 99% sure it's just one of those random bugs that probably isn't affecting others. Certainly not a show stopper just calling it out.
    I'm not, but if it continues let me know, and I'll send you the music bar file from 783 or 663
    07-29-13 09:28 PM
1,783 ... 4445464748 ...