08-13-13 01:27 AM
1,783 ... 4344454647 ...
tools
    Will load this once the download is completed. Thank you OS Elite Team. Keep up the good work!
    07-29-13 06:53 PM
    Thanks for the leak. What I've found so far after a days use is with my normal use I can get about 16 hrs of battery life. I'm not a real heavy user though. The only "bug" I found that somewhat bothers me is I can't activate bedside mode from within the clock app. The lock screen way works fine at least for me. The Netflix not working is a little bit of a bummer but I can live without that for a while.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 06:58 PM
    Work Perfect thanks
    07-29-13 07:02 PM
    It actually mattered for me. Only debug method worked. Happily running latest Skype. Got to do some more tests. Next up will be Lync 2010!

Posted via CB10
    That is very odd. I just re-ported, and retried. It worked just fine. Hmmmmm
    07-29-13 07:05 PM
    This came up during my restore following Adams directions on the op. You're supposed to shut down radios before starting, then sign in to bbid. When I first tried it told me I wasn't connected to a network and I should retry. Following the directions I did not reconnect and it failed. I backed up a step, reactivated radios as I was signing in to bbid and it worked.

Only problem I'm having is Waze is no longer working. May try to reload unless I find a solution. All else is fantastic, from the new keyboard sounds and actions to VC upgrades, to better photo organization..so much rocks this Os! And so much yet to come!!

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 07:07 PM
    Is activesync working on this release? I've seen a few say they have issues but haven't seen if there was resolution.

AT&T STL100-3 10.1.0.4651
    07-29-13 07:07 PM
    You can also find it on apk2bar.
    I'm outside right now, so I don't have the bar file with me
    If you still can't get it to work, let me know
    I'll be home very late tonight
    I got this to convert by using the Sacha debug method. When I tried apk2bar it gave me the same error. If you have the apk and you got your debug token through the Sacha method just drag the apk onto the convert app file and it will spit out a bar file for you

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 07:14 PM
    Didn't have to do BBM restore for Contacts. I was already on a high 10.1 leak. and when I loagged in with my BB ID all came back. Pity BBM doesn't a way to restore Chat history. on my previous the option to save to SD was not available.
    07-29-13 07:17 PM
    Has anyone of you managed to set up Wifi-Direct?

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 07:19 PM
    I got this to convert by using the Sacha debug method. When I tried apk2bar it gave me the same error. If you have the apk and you got your debug token through the Sacha method just drag the apk onto the convert app file and it will spit out a bar file for you

Posted via CB10
    It's similar commands I use too. Sacha and I wrote our scripts around the same time, but he released his
    However, you don't need the debug to do it. You can do it straight without debug just apk2bar
    Didn't have to do BBM restore for Contacts. I was already on a high 10.1 leak. and when I loagged in with my BB ID all came back. Pity BBM doesn't a way to restore Chat history. on my previous the option to save to SD was not available.
    BBM will copy over if you weren't on the channels beta AFAIK
    Is activesync working on this release? I've seen a few say they have issues but haven't seen if there was resolution.

AT&T STL100-3 10.1.0.4651
    I had issues and had to reload the OS. Been fine since then (about two hours). I'll report back later...

My issues were failing to sync Contacts and Notes.

Arizona MTB Channel C0006F5EB
    eyecrispy likes this.
    07-29-13 07:25 PM
    Just a screen shot that no one has shown or mention concerning BBM group settings, you can now turn BBM group pics on or off in the hub. Granted this feature is not perfect yet, but works for the most part.

OS Elite Team presents you the 10.2.0.810-img_00001360.png

Posted using mind control while drunk on a STL100-4/10.2.0.8xx LE on VZW. #OSElite
    Mecca EL likes this.
    07-29-13 07:28 PM
    Anyone else got this on opening evernote?
    I have this issue as well. Is there a resolution? I hope I don't have to go through all 44Pages of posts. Any help is greatly appreciated.
    In meantime onward with my reading( scanning) the posts
    Attachment 186693

Attachment 186694

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 07:32 PM
    This was mentioned and posted earlier Evernote app is a work in progress. The remember app integration is still present and working fine though.

Posted using mind control while drunk on a STL100-4/10.2.0.8xx LE on VZW. #OSElite
    07-29-13 07:36 PM
    Swipe down in the movie selection screen and change your Player Type to software. Netflix is now working for me.

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL and Thachoc1 like this.
    07-29-13 07:41 PM
    Anyone else experience battery issues? I have it plugged in to charge and I am actually loosing battery life slowly...what is up with this? how can it be fixed?
    No basis for why it worked, but I was in the same boat. I attributed it to being a fairly new install and all the background updating was occurring, anyway, I did a battery pull, counted to 10 and rebooted my phone, been six hours and I'm at 96% battery, down from 100% full charge. Now granted, I haven't been using it a lot, but it hasn't gone unused in those six hours either. In fact, knock on wood, this is shaping up to be the best battery friendly build I've had to date... drawing -0.3w and 102h before empty right now.

Long story short, try a battery pull. BTW, I did a second install of the leak earlier today as the OP suggested, it solved a lot of my initial issues as well. Loving this leak a lot!

STL 100-4
    mphillips828 and Thachoc1 like this.
    07-29-13 07:43 PM
    I am a bit confused by these two lines:

And no, still no other radio than Z10 STL100-2/3/4.
    Voice calls don't work with lower radio version.

So are you saying it does have radio support in this firmware but only for STL100-2/3/4 or are you saying it doesn't?

If it doesn't why not release a fix or notes for those who need the voice calls to work, I mean who will want their Z10, Q10 or Q5 to run the fancy new leak if they can't make or receive phone calls? This is not a complaint or a bash so don't take it the wrong way, but if I had knowledge and the ability I would go the extra mile and give those who want a complete working leak that knowledge or ability to do so.
    07-29-13 07:46 PM
    0.o smh..

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 07:49 PM
    Anyone else experience bad connection on Rogers? My phone was dropping calls, and was struggling to keep a connection...any suggestions to fix this?
    Just out of curiosity what city are you in ? I have the same problem in Kingston.
    07-29-13 07:52 PM
    Anyone else got this on opening evernote?

Attachment 186693

Attachment 186694

Posted via CB10
    Yes, I noticed this too, I think it is the Q-10 version or something in the leak... anyway, I just deleted the version from the leak and side loaded a few different version till I got the newest one I could find that worked. BTW, now that you can sort your note entries in the Reminder application, it is a fairly useful Evernote interface, you might want to check that option out as well.
    07-29-13 08:01 PM

So are you saying it does have radio support in this firmware but only for STL100-2/3/4 or are you saying it doesn't?

If it doesn't why not release a fix or notes for those who need the voice calls to work, I mean who will want their Z10, Q10 or Q5 to run the fancy new leak if they can't make or receive phone calls? This is not a complaint or a bash so don't take it the wrong way, but if I had knowledge and the ability I would go the extra mile and give those who want a complete working leak that knowledge or ability to do so.
    I'm on Verizon and I can place and receive calls and text messages without any issues that I've detected so far.
    07-29-13 08:05 PM
    Does anyone know how to do Miracast? Or this build doesn't support it yet?

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 08:06 PM
    So finally was able to get Google docs to work. Installed over my previous 10.2, followed the second restore instructions and it worked. Well after I manipulated it. I had the error of not enough work space or something similar. So I restored only my apps at first, done and worked. Then restored the settings and media. Worked no problem.

Flicked via Z10
    07-29-13 08:07 PM

Radio file is included with autoloader for the Z10. Therfore Z will be fully functional. However as per OP the Q series does not have a working radio as of right now, so those devices will not be able to make calls.

Did this clear it up for you?

07-29-13 08:07 PM
1,783 ... 4344454647 ...