08-13-13 02:27 AM
1,783 ... 4243444546 ...
tools
    Yah. I have it working
    I just tried converting my Google Maps 7.0.2 apk to bar and it won't convert. Says file name is too long. Can you please share your bar file?
    07-29-13 06:24 PM
    12 hours off charge, light usage, bit of fb and twitter. 75% battery used.

Liking the new spinny square btw.

Posted via CB10
    12 hours. I can live with that.
    07-29-13 06:27 PM
    The Lync 2010 Client works!

Posted via CB10
    Great! Did you had to do anything special for it to make it work? Could you check Lync 2013 also?

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 06:31 PM
    I'm on Telus. However, I am downtown Montreal, and the 4GLTE here is very strong. So that may be why. I can vaguely tell that the signal of this radio file is a bit weaker, but it isn't significant when the signal here is so strong
    Thanks for the reply, Ive never seen this behavior before and I have installed a lot of leaks, I'm in Kingston and it seems the radio in this leak just don't want to latch and stay with a good signal.
    07-29-13 06:36 PM
    For the record. I posted 3 screen shots earlier in the thread, one of which was me attempting a BBM video/voice chat to a work colleague, who often uses unusual icons. And my user name Bigwhite is part my own name, my surname is White. Nothing to do with any racial nonsense, as 2 people may suggest

Posted via CB10

I hate that you have to repeatedly explain yourself too...I never saw anything racial/predjudiced in your name, etc...
    07-29-13 06:37 PM
    Great! Did you had to do anything special for it to make it work? Could you check Lync 2013 also?

Posted via CB10
    2013 doesn't work, tried yesterday. Glad to hear 2010 works.
    07-29-13 06:37 PM
    can someone try runnng songza and check for me and see if they will run on this build without wifi? Mine keep saying they don't have a network connection. It's very frustrating. Also, can someone test this with the 663 runtime to see if they run without wifi. These are 2 apps I must have running on the cell network.
    07-29-13 06:43 PM
    Unfortunately, it just may take a reload or two more. Leaks are weird like that. Then just when you want to give up, it starts working as planned. Its worth a shot, especially if you have another WORKING device at your disposal. Welcome to the life of Beta Testers. Enjoy the ride.
    Thanks for the reply, I have installed dozens of leaks and have never seen anything like this before maybe my providers equipment does not like the radio in this leak, whatever the case I have installed it 5 times now with the same results each time, each time I go back to 4687 the signal never falters. My wife's z is strictly off limits to me. But I would like to thank the OP for providing me the opportunity to try this leak, 10.2 is gonna rock man.
    Thachoc1 likes this.
    07-29-13 06:44 PM
    Try to let it settle. It's syncing all your stuff and indexing. If you still have that after 1 day (the major battery drain) then you can try reloading it. By the way, did you do a restore?

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the suggestion. I haven't done a restore on it. Have all my stuff backed up to the cloud.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 06:57 PM
    Anyone else experience bad connection on Rogers? My phone was dropping calls, and was struggling to keep a connection...any suggestions to fix this?
    07-29-13 06:59 PM
    Trying to install debug token on 10.2 OS BETA
    but I keep getting thsi error
    I was getting that error too. I installed it through the chrome plug in and it worked

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 07:00 PM
    I'm wondering if anyone else is having this problem. Or if im the only one. This way I know if I should just do another install. or if it is actually a problem everyone else is having. I'm thinking I have had 2 random reboots today. I have attempted to add new information to a contact. earlier the first time I noticed it wasn't saved, when I went back to it later. Thought maybe I just thought I had saved it and didn't. Second time I actually noticed the phone restarting. then went back to the same contact after reboot and it wasn't saved again.

Not trying to cause any kind of stir just curious if anyone else has noticed this. If no one has I will try a clean install if it isn't ill revert back
    Thanks guys
    07-29-13 07:02 PM
    Don't know if anyone has posted this but bluetooth setup for cars is a bit different. It gives you options of making it your car. Once completed this shows up on the lock screen.
    OS Elite Team presents you the 10.2.0.810-img_00000869.png

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL, R Field, SDTRMG and 1 others like this.
    07-29-13 07:02 PM
    I got the apk and bar. Just to confirm you are running the 810 runtime as is (that is no 633 overwriting)?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    If you are using 4.0.0.22082, it doesn't matter what version you're on
    07-29-13 07:09 PM
    can someone try runnng songza and check for me and see if they will run on this build without wifi? Mine keep saying they don't have a network connection. It's very frustrating. Also, can someone test this with the 663 runtime to see if they run without wifi. These are 2 apps I must have running on the cell network.
    Nope I haven't been able to get past login.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 07:09 PM
    I just tried converting my Google Maps 7.0.2 apk to bar and it won't convert. Says file name is too long. Can you please share your bar file?
    You can also find it on apk2bar.
    I'm outside right now, so I don't have the bar file with me
    If you still can't get it to work, let me know
    I'll be home very late tonight
    07-29-13 07:12 PM
    I'm wondering if anyone else is having this problem. Or if im the only one. This way I know if I should just do another install. or if it is actually a problem everyone else is having. I'm thinking I have had 2 random reboots today. I have attempted to add new information to a contact. earlier the first time I noticed it wasn't saved, when I went back to it later. Thought maybe I just thought I had saved it and didn't. Second time I actually noticed the phone restarting. then went back to the same contact after reboot and it wasn't saved again.

Not trying to cause any kind of stir just curious if anyone else has noticed this. If no one has I will try a clean install if it isn't ill revert back
    Thanks guys
    Haven't seen anything about it un my own experience or in the thread, and I have read the whole thing. Maybe a new install is called for.

Posted via CB10
    JoBudden likes this.
    07-29-13 07:13 PM
    Don't know if anyone has posted this but bluetooth setup for cars is a bit different. It gives you options of making it your car. Once completed this shows up on the lock screen.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000869.png 
Views:	2909 
Size:	110.8 KB 
ID:	187179

Posted via CB10
    Cool!

Posted via CB10
    systemvolker likes this.
    07-29-13 07:14 PM
    Finally got Candy Crush Saga 1.15.1 to work. It used to crash when trying to connect to Facebook. Enable airplane mode and let it start up. Smooth sailing so far. Then click the gold arrow to get to options. Click setting (gear). Minimize app and turn airplane mode off. Now login to facebook through Candy crush and voila. Done . Candy Crush Saga 1.15.1 on 810 without having to load .663 runtime!
    This worked.
    I'm not sure why the Android runtime is worse than 663 but at least there is one workaround for a app

Posted via CB10
    omar peroni likes this.
    07-29-13 07:22 PM
    Haven't seen anything about it un my own experience or in the thread, and I have read the whole thing. Maybe a new install is called for.

Posted via CB10
    Yea I hadn't seen it either. Thanks man!
    07-29-13 07:39 PM
    Vine Vido play ? Instagram too ?
    I went to google play and tried to download Instagram and it would not let me said it did not recognize my device. So how does the Android player work?
    07-29-13 07:40 PM
    Running great. Love the new calendar setup and pic organizaton!

Posted via CB10
    How is the calendar setup different? looks the same to me
    07-29-13 07:41 PM
    Anyone else experience bad connection on Rogers? My phone was dropping calls, and was struggling to keep a connection...any suggestions to fix this?
    Nope I'm in Rogers and it's good for me

Posted from my Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.483
    07-29-13 07:42 PM
    If you are using 4.0.0.22082, it doesn't matter what version you're on
    It actually mattered for me. Only debug method worked. Happily running latest Skype. Got to do some more tests. Next up will be Lync 2010!

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 07:49 PM
    Anyone else experience battery issues? I have it plugged in to charge and I am actually loosing battery life slowly...what is up with this? how can it be fixed?
    07-29-13 07:53 PM
1,783 ... 4243444546 ...