08-13-13 02:27 AM
1,783 ... 3536373839 ...
tools
    Anyone knows where are the settings for the phone number length and prefix.
    They seem not to be where they used to be. I remember they where in phone app settings, right?
    This?
    OS Elite Team presents you the 10.2.0.810-img_00000296.png

Posted via CB10
    Daveensannie likes this.
    07-29-13 01:59 PM
    OK, I haven't seen this posted anywhere, even after searching for it in the forums. With this OS version, Reader Mode in the browser now allows you to invert the colors for reading with a dark theme.

Attachment 187033
    That is cool will be easy on the eyes.

To bad for Galaxy Active owners however
    Kris Simundson likes this.
    07-29-13 01:59 PM
    I am stuck. I can't restore. I get an error message that says there is no private space on my phone. Since I am not on an enterprise device, not sure what that is all about. Anyone got a solution. I have rebooted the phone and the computer. I have re-started Link. Kind of stumped. any suggestions?
    07-29-13 02:04 PM
    Text messages can now be viewed with priority using the pinch gesture, as well as whatsapp, bbm, emails
    07-29-13 02:09 PM
    does ur space bar works good? everytime I touch the space bar a letter " d " comes out
    Same here, space key doesn't work
    Ruslan Botsyurko likes this.
    First off, major thanks to Adam, Pili4 and the rest of the OS Elite Team for releasing this leak. When lbfe quit the boards and Kris switched to a Q10 a few weeks back, I was worried that the leak momentum for the Z10 would slow down. Luckily Kris continued to give the Z10 much love and the formation of this OS Elite Team has been a complete godsend to the CB Nation. So much props to all of you for all of your hard work!

Prior to this leak I was running with 10.2.0.483 and was absolutely loving it! I've also been reading all the waiting room threads regarding 810 and was waiting in great anticipation for it to drop. Today was a nice surprise!

Rather than revert back to 10.1, I just installed 810 over top of 483. The OS install was super fast (under 5 minutes). Restoring the backup was interesting. Prior to flashing the OS, I downloaded BB Link 1.1.1.32 and ran a backup only on the Settings (I had almost 2 GBs of App data and wanted to get a quick restore going -- all media is on the SD card). Got a really interesting "There is no workspace on your device" message from BB Link (anyone ever see that one?) so had to restore a 10.1.0.4537 backup that I took a few weeks back. Again, since I was hot to trot to get on this leak, I decided to only restore the Settings and all worked smoothly.

To my dismay, my assumptions of what is included in the Settings back up was completely wrong. What's important to me in a backup are all the keyboard configurations, whatever the Z has learned from my typing habits, how I've set up all of my folders and icons and to a lesser extent, all of my website bookmarks (everything else has been moved to cloud services like Outlook). Sadly, the first thing I noticed after the Setting restore completed was that the icons and folders were still stock. I guess all of that is saved under the Applications backup. Anyways, no biggie, I'm doing a complete restore now and can't wait to try the new copy and paste features.

One last thing, I tried doing a search of this a couple of days ago but never got a comprehensive listing. Does anyone know exactly which features get saved to the Applications vs. Settings backup? Would love to see a sticky of that under this forum section.
    I upgraded as you did, no problem with installation, setup or restore. I did my restoring by parts, first settings, then media and apps.
    Thanks
    Thank you all involved for the leak. It is running very nice on my device.

Here are the steps I used.

Turned on airplane mode(I do not like receiving messages during mu upgrade process)
    backed up using Link
    backed up using Sachsei
    Ran autoloader
    went through setup skipping BBID.
    opened app world entered BBID
    Applied updates for apps in App World.
    Activated my BES account
    Let settle for a few mins
    Restored using Sachsei with no issues. Ran very slow.
    Reentered all of my account passwords.

GOOD TO GO!! thanks again everyone involved.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    07-29-13 02:11 PM
    Runtime is not fully functional. Mind you, it's much better than the old runtimes.
    Instagram works for me. Vine video doesn't record. As for netflix, I don't use it, so I wouldnt be able to troubleshoot
    The runtime in 663 was better. I can't play certain apps any more

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 02:13 PM
    My favorite new finding is the ability to sort Evernote notebook entries in the Reminder application now. I've had to be a little creative with the previous versions alphabetical only sort.
    Last edited by xtower; 07-29-13 at 02:44 PM.
    07-29-13 02:16 PM
    This?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000296.png 
Views:	1586 
Size:	82.5 KB 
ID:	187048

Posted via CB10
    Yup that, I've had that before, it has something to do with the radio, could it be that this radio is for america/ Canada? Phil and I are both from Europe and we both have the same issue

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 02:16 PM
    Cant restore. Any help? Followed all steps on masterscarhead1 method but i just cant restore.
    07-29-13 02:18 PM
    Installed as per op but the runtime didnt work for all android apps so installed runtime from .663 now everything works correctly, only thing I have found is that some of the contacts are duplicating again as older builds of 10.2 did. Definitely best 10.2 build I have ran unsure of battery life yet but it does use a lot when running ported apps. Newest instagram(except uploading video), ifunny, and candycrush all work
    07-29-13 02:18 PM
    Thanks os elite team...Does this os support headless apps?
    07-29-13 02:21 PM
    For the past few 10.1 leaks, the autoloader has caused my Z10 to reset five to seven times before actually starting to load the OS. As I write this, it's on the eighth reset and still no green light. So if nothing else, I set a new record!

Edit: It started after nine.
    07-29-13 02:22 PM
    Wrong, candy crush 100% works, it even ran on my Q10 perfectly. Just for future reference, if you don't know the answer, just don't answer

Posted via CB10
    No it doesn't.
    Won't let me link with Facebook as it crashes and if I try and play the 1st level it crashes.
    Sometimes I don't get that far before it crashes.
    The previous android runtime never crashes. I may try using that on top of this os.

Posted via CB10
    my phone isn't working properly no more I tried to enter my password and the only 1 that I can type is I have to press down on the letter till a white box goes around the word then double tap also sliding left or right isn't working too...

Edit: did a battery pull now I can enter password no problems but I can't no slide to the left or right
    Edit2: Ok the problem appeared again now can't text my girlfriend, can't choose the text's I've received and also to slide my screen i need to slide from the far end black border to the next black border
    Reinstall the leak again.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    Installed as per op but the runtime didnt work for all android apps so installed runtime from .663 now everything works correctly, only thing I have found is that some of the contacts are duplicating again as older builds of 10.2 did. Definitely best 10.2 build I have ran unsure of battery life yet but it does use a lot when running ported apps. Newest instagram(except uploading video), ifunny, and candycrush all work

Both you and the OP NEED to be careful here. .663 will make allot of apps work better - BUT video is still not supported in ANY 10.2 Android Runtime - meaning No Netflix. If that is important to folks 10.2 will not work for them. I don't think a 10.1 runtime will work at all in 10.2
    07-29-13 02:23 PM
    I just security wiped.
    The Phone app settings are now there.
    Unfortunately I cannot restore again.
    Thanks for the ride guys I fought till the end.
    When I managed to restore to phone was not working as it should.

My conclusion:
    If it ain't restoring easily, it's not for your carrier.
    Elite Team I salute you for your efforts.
    Till the next leak...

.4687 it is...
    Daveensannie likes this.
    07-29-13 02:26 PM
    Thanks os elite team...Does this os support headless apps?
    No.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    07-29-13 02:27 PM
    I just security wiped.
    The Phone app settings are now there.
    Unfortunately I cannot restore again.
    Thanks for the ride guys I fought till the end.
    When I managed to restore to phone was not working as it should.

My conclusion:
    If it ain't restoring easily, it's not for your carrier.
    Elite Team I salute you for your efforts.
    Till the next leak...

.4687 it is...
    Aaah thanks akavvb I will do a sec wipe to in the morning and see if I get it back also

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 02:29 PM
    Can you point me to the android runtime link that you are using? I thought I loaded the .663 runtime in, but my Netflix still will not work.
    here is a link to my dropbox https://www.dropbox.com/sh/btporxekns6t764/1hHMxeb0Cg
    also don't forget to reboot when finished
    07-29-13 02:30 PM
    Why do you care? He/She is free to practice whatever they like. Please don't polute this thread with your political views, over an issue that is not your own. Let's stay focused on the leaked OS 10.2.0.810.
    I'm beginning to think you have a personal problem with me.

BlackBerry Z10 | Verizon | 10.2.0.810
    07-29-13 02:31 PM
    Please I need help with getting instagram functioning properly. Every time I try to post a pic the app just closes. I know a few other people are facing the same problem..

Posted via CB10
    No.
    Thanks, I didn't think so but figured I would ask...anything you found problematic I also have verizon -4 and so far with 663 runtime do not find any reason not to run this over 10.1
    Please I need help with getting instagram functioning properly. Every time I try to post a pic the app just closes. I know a few other people are facing the same problem..

Posted via CB10
    Install the runtime i added few post ago
    Mecca EL likes this.
    07-29-13 02:32 PM
1,783 ... 3536373839 ...