08-13-13 01:27 AM
1,783 ... 2425262728 ...
tools
    Also, a question regarding the "pinch gesture" in the HUB:
    Is this a physical gesture or just the option in the menu and the button when one swipe the folder menu from the top?

I am asking because applying what I would describe as a pinch gesture in the HUB does not work for me.

Posted via CB10
    I think it's suppose to say ' Priority Inbox '. When I click on it it filters the HUB to only show priority marked items.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 01:53 AM
    I think it's suppose to say ' Priority Inbox '. When I click on it it filters the HUB to only show priority marked items.

Posted via CB10
    That's what it says on the button in the drag from top folder view.

But is it accessible via a button only or does it include an actual gesture?

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 01:55 AM
    installed this, no problems. installed debug token using sachesi, no problems. sideloaded instagram, no problem. instagram key board issue, still there even worst this time ..
    07-29-13 01:59 AM
    It is great news to know that there is a new 10.2 leak but just like the last 10.1 leak you guys should have made it across the board for all of us.
    07-29-13 02:03 AM
    Was about to ask how to turn off screen reader beta. Have to hit power button 3 times. Didn't hear it the first time but did after I rebooted my phone and it loaded and says that when it starts. What is dark screen mode within that?
    07-29-13 02:04 AM
    this is when not being able to sleep really pays off lol Thanks Elite Team
    07-29-13 02:11 AM
    It is great news to know that there is a new 10.2 leak but just like the last 10.1 leak you guys should have made it across the board for all of us.
    Getting greedy?
    They do not know which versions they get. Hey have leaked it for the Z10 only because it is the ONLY version they have access to.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 02:15 AM
    this is when not being able to sleep really pays off lol Thanks Elite Team
    For me it was the other way round - the leak delayed me getting to bed... and then in was fiddling with it and could not sleep...

Well, anyway it will be interesting to see how it performs.
    So far I think that it might be a bit less efficient when using the radio - based on my daily commute. Or maybe I a just trying to assess it too soon - when I arrive in will be ale to tell .

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 02:17 AM
    We can't release what we don't have.
    Mecca EL and eternalemb like this.
    07-29-13 02:35 AM
    OK, I am not yet in the office but I have used a good 30% of my battery capacity. But I am close to the last leg of my journey.

So this OS needs a bit more energy but not a lot. It might be explained by the debug code which is possibly built in. (The CPU Meter is an indication) .

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 02:36 AM
    Highly appreciate the great job by Elite Team! I just downloaded 10.1.0.4687 yesterday (my first try for leak OS). That was already a nice OS. Today I loaded this 10.2. Amazingly, it took only 4 minutes to load. Everything is lightning fast. All the apps are running buttery smoothly than any previous OS version. I love the toast notification, multiple alarm, new copy & paste and wifi direct. Does anyone walk me thru how to use Miracast? I don't see it in the setting.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 02:50 AM
    You should read the first post... unfortunately, even Adam who was gracious enough to post the files isn't able to load it on his device because it simply is not available to the team for all devices...

Attachment 186891
    Last edited by russworman; 07-29-13 at 03:22 AM.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    07-29-13 02:57 AM
    I'm not even sure hey even anyone responds to these guys who cry about it not being available for their phone version. I find that they are the ones that cry the most. I would be happy if there phones never got the leaks. They obviously never read any of the posts
    Mecca EL and KemKev like this.
    07-29-13 03:06 AM
    Is there any possibility of removing Pin from display?
    07-29-13 03:10 AM
    dear all...

i am not able to download MEGA UPLOAD OR DOCS.GOOGLE maybe might be blocked in china ,

if any one already been downloaded the OS please copy and pest it to bellow dronk box..

https://www.dropbox.com/home

username:kapmike26@yahoo.com
    password:12345678

please use above detail ,

waiting for kind help

Dear leak fans, please read the whole OP (opening post) through carefully.

We put together an FAQ for you, so use it and give us ideas how to improve.
    No, you can't find all the answers you are looking for.
    And no, we can't solve all issues.
    You must acknowledge that you install this by your choice and any damage that you do is your responsibility.
    If you mess something up, don't panic, read the FAQ, read the thread and then ask nicely. Many helpful people will read you, and will help you.
    If you ask the same question for the tenth time... then you probably don't get an answer. (Guys, don't forget, play nicely, we are here to have fun.)

So back to business, this is a full working OS for everybody(*). Yes, calls are working, yes, Android runtime is awesome, and yeah, you can always see your PIN.
    *Everybody=You can install on all Z10 models, except STL100-1. And no, you can't use it on Q10 or Q5. It's not because we are evil, because we don't have radio for them.

Wanna download right now? Read the issues we found:
    Restoring from backup is not really working, read How-to in FAQ.
    Sometimes the OS gets laggy. Do a hard reset.
    You can experience severe battery drain, reason is possibly the next one.
    And it not always seems to be installed perfectly for the first time.
    UPDATE: Some people have BBM sign in issues, if you load up BBM Channels Beta, it should been resolved
    UPDATE: If your HUB do not display anything, iniate a wipe or reload the OS. it should fix it.
    UPDATE: If you have issues with texts, try to turn off wifi. Also wifi calling cannot be turned off.

OS specific information:
    It has Jelly Bean (4.2.2) runtime.
    Notifications work even with Channels. (If you use the last Beta Zone build)
    And no, still no other radio than Z10 STL100-2/3/4.
    Voice calls don't work with lower radio version.
    And most of the apps won't work on lower 10.2 builds, but you can always try it yourself.

If you plan to restore:
    Check BB Link version, must be version .32.
    Revert down to 10.1, like 4651.
    Setup fully, then load 810.
    Setup this as well, the DO NOT wipe.
    Turn off all radios, connect it with Link and restore.
    It should work, but no guarantee. And no, it's 99% sure that if you don't follow the steps, you won't be able to restore.
    UPDATE: another method for restore, worth a try. Thanks, masterscarhead1
    1. Do setup but skip BBID, no need to go to 10.1
    2. Plug in to computer and let BB link recognize, do not sign in yet!
    3. Try to restore, it will tell you need to sign in (YOU MUST DO THIS STEP)
    4. Enter BBID in Settings>BBID without unplugging device
    5. TRY AGAIN in BB link, and it will still give you the same error, click cancel
    6. Disconnect device
    7. Reconnect device
    8. Restore And it should work from everytime after this. No need to repeat until you reinstall new leak

So, dear Z10 owners (except me and anyone with STL100-1), enjoy and download this awesome leak, provided by OS Elite Team.

Download
    Mega download link
    Why only one? Because it's still for only Z10 STL100-2/3/4.
    If it stall during download, try again. Or different browser. I suggest Opera 15. Other would say Chrome or Firefox.
    If you don't like Mega, wait for mirrors. Who will post it? Some very helpful people of this community.

And here's our awesome FAQ. Never forget, this is not made by just me, but a group of very talented, intelligent and dedicated people.
    If you find a mistake, let us know. If you have ideas to improve, send it us. If you don't understand it, ask for clarification. We are here to help.
    07-29-13 03:10 AM
    Z10 stl100-2 Carrier 3 Italia :

APN setting locked
    Boot Time error
    3g only mode now switch to H+
    Contact Numbers registered without country code (ex +39 for Italy) dosent appear when phone call arrive.
    Last edited by m4dm4x; 07-29-13 at 07:13 AM.
    07-29-13 03:11 AM
    *Whew* That was a lot of reading...

Thanks Adam, Pili and the Elite Team for the latest leak and download links, you guys sure are keeping us busy. I'm just getting settled with the .4687 OS, lol.

Toobs, thanks for the video about Miracast, 10.2 is looking like the OS version to really show the public what BBRY has planned moving forward with the BB10 with that, Wifi Direct, toast notifications, and USB OTG (hopefully).

Thanks for the read, laughs, facepalms, and cat-saving measures in this thread, everyone. Thread subscribed and watched from here on out.

Posted via CB10 on my white Z10 and loving it!
    Mecca EL, j21jam6 and toobs623 like this.
    07-29-13 03:11 AM
    As stated in the FAQ and additionaly more than thousand times in various threads:
    NO
    Mecca EL likes this.
    07-29-13 03:13 AM
    Press and hold the silver button on the top of your phone for 10 seconds, and the PIN disappears :-)

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 03:15 AM
    Tis has been asked sooooooooooo many times. this is a leaked version, a beta. live with it till the release version is out.
    07-29-13 03:18 AM
    Press and hold the silver button on the top of your phone for 10 seconds, and the PIN disappears :-)

Posted via CB10

don't give away the secret! grrrr. ur nasty! hehehehhe
    07-29-13 03:20 AM
    Found something new in the Browser settings:

OS Elite Team presents you the 10.2.0.810-img_00000679.png

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL and 00stryder like this.
    07-29-13 03:21 AM
    *facepalm* oh no, you didn't!!!
    Mecca EL likes this.
    07-29-13 03:27 AM
    What's the BlackBerry 10 equivalent of deleting System32?

Posted via CB10
    npisano likes this.
    07-29-13 03:28 AM
    Oh yeah, share menu is white again.

OS Elite Team presents you the 10.2.0.810-img_00000680.png

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 03:31 AM
1,783 ... 2425262728 ...