03-09-15 09:37 PM
338 ... 7891011 ...
tools
    Mine did the same. Not sure why it happens with every leak I have loaded. Oh well, I just closed it out and restarted it.
    01-29-15 08:31 PM
    This is just Awesome!!
    Thank you Robbenezer - Ju-da-MAN!!
    01-29-15 09:15 PM
    Just loaded on my Z10 on VZW. All well so far thanks Robeneezer and Sachesi for making it possible.

Posted via CB10
    01-29-15 09:16 PM
    So Blackberry Classic OS works on Z30 Model-5 without a problem? If it did, wouldn't they just allow that to be both Classic and Z30 release in Sachesi?
    I got my Z30 Friday, since than thanks to sachesi I've update the OS twice and side loaded Snap. sachesi makes it all possible.
    heading4tomorrow likes this.
    01-29-15 09:24 PM
    Thanks Rob. As always smooth upgrade with no issues. Much appreciated

Posted via CB10
    01-29-15 10:16 PM
    I got my Z30 Friday, since than thanks to sachesi I've update the OS twice and side loaded Snap. sachesi makes it all possible.
    What did you have before updating? Was it 10.2.1 to 10.3.1?
    Why did you update twice?

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
    01-29-15 10:39 PM
    I'll answer my own question here (and ehroberts). No, the SMS issue is still there on the Z30 with Verizon. I thought I had the problem with 1154 as well. I just installed the 939 radio with this 2072 build to fix the problem. Hopefully it gets fixed when this is officially released on Verizon!
    Thanks for the follow-up.

Can you please check if the Glympse check-in feature works on 2072.

TY!

Posted via CB10
    01-30-15 12:42 AM
    Another flawless Blitz update. It only finished an hour ago, but the battery life is off the charts!

EDIT: I'm no power user, so can only report what others have said:

- much faster /smoother
    - camera auto focus much faster
    - single swipe to wake is back
    Last edited by ppeters914; 01-30-15 at 05:36 PM.
    01-30-15 01:20 AM
    I almost never update my daily driver to anything not pushed OTA by Vodafone, but today I have.

So from an almost complete newbies view.
    I am using a Z10-STL2
    Downloading and installing using Sachesi 2.0.0 was flawless, no issues and the reboot was relatively quick compared to what I was expecting
    Downloading and updating Link w/Blend was painless...

I am yet to manage to get Blend to pair with the computer though. Not sure whether this is because the Z10 is still updating or I was being premature firing up Blend on the desktop before the link was synced and ready.

Hopefully I do not run into any problems at work today though as I can't hook it up to any of the PCs in the office without a damned alarm going off in some geeks desk 200 miles away.
    01-30-15 04:57 AM
    Should I give it a try on my Passport? It is Jan 30th. Or not bother?
    01-30-15 09:25 AM
    Should I give it a try on my Passport? It is Jan 30th. Or not bother?
    As it is non destructive, nothing worth giving a try
    mh1983 likes this.
    01-30-15 09:40 AM
    This was my first blitz upgrade, and it went perfectly.

Thanks so much for making this available!
    01-30-15 11:51 AM
    Hey everyone I have an AT&T Z10 STL-3 running 10.3.0.675 it says on my info.. don't remember exactly what last update I did, it's had to be close to a year already, but I always did it with the destructive auto loader. I'm down to try this blitz thing out since it's nondestructive, can anyone lead me in the right direction and if there's anything I need.. plz and thanks #TeamBlackberry!

Posted via CB10
    01-30-15 12:12 PM
    Hey everyone I have an AT&T Z10 STL-3 running 10.3.0.675 it says on my info.. don't remember exactly what last update I did, it's had to be close to a year already, but I always did it with the destructive auto loader. I'm down to try this blitz thing out since it's nondestructive, can anyone lead me in the right direction and if there's anything I need.. plz and thanks #TeamBlackberry!

Posted via CB10
    The very first post of this very thread should lead you in the right direction. Also check the stickies in this section for the latest sachesi software. Always in the first post.

Via CB10 and typed on PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2072
    Spida_J likes this.
    01-30-15 12:14 PM
    The very first post of this very thread should lead you in the right direction. Also check the stickies in this section for the latest sachesi software. Always in the first post.

Via CB10 and typed on PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2072
    Ight cool thanks man!

Posted via CB10
    01-30-15 12:17 PM

Posted via CB10
    1. Install newest BlackBerry Link on computer (this will update the drivers so your BB10 can be recognized by Sachesi.

2. Install latest Sachesi on your computer.

3. Connect your BB10 to computer via USB. Make sure it is recognized by running Link or opening up to see contents on my computer, drivers, etc. Close link before proceeding.

4. Run Sachesi and select install tab. Sachesi will ask for password and will look for the BB10 device. If it doesn't find device make sure password is correct and close and run Sachesi again. When the install tab shows all the APPS from your device you are ready to go.

5. Drag n Drop Blitz zip file to Sachesi. Sachesi will unzip it and start installing the OS.

6. When installation starts you will see a progress circle and the % of each APP installation.

7. Go eat something and leave it alone please.

8. After installation is completed your BB10 will reboot and will run BlackBerry blue logo loading page, level it until it finish. It can be stuck on 100% for a while be patient.

9. Your BB10 will start with the new OS running. Enjoy

Courtesy of yohannyphm posted in another thread.
    Spida_J likes this.
    01-30-15 12:21 PM
    1. Install newest BlackBerry Link on computer (this will update the drivers so your BB10 can be recognized by Sachesi.

3. Connect your BB10 to computer via USB. Make sure it is recognized by running Link or opening up to see contents on my computer, drivers, etc. Close link before proceeding.

4. Run Sachesi and select install tab. Sachesi will ask for password and will look for the BB10 device. If it doesn't find device make sure password is correct and close and run Sachesi again. When the install tab shows all the APPS from your device you are ready to go.

5. Drag n Drop Blitz zip file to Sachesi. Sachesi will unzip it and start installing the OS.

6. When installation starts you will see a progress circle and the % of each APP installation.

8. After installation is completed your BB10 will reboot and will run BlackBerry blue logo loading page, level it until it finish. It can be stuck on 100% for a while be patient.

Okay perfect! exactly what i was looking for, thanks homie!.. So i'm assuming its all good that i'm behind on the leaks, makes no difference its gunna update everything and catch me up to date on all the files?
    01-30-15 12:34 PM
    Okay perfect! exactly what i was looking for, thanks homie!.. So i'm assuming its all good that i'm behind on the leaks, makes no difference its gunna update everything and catch me up to date on all the files?
    It will update any file for which there is a newer version available and leave the ones alone that are the same version as you already have installed.
    Spida_J likes this.
    01-30-15 12:37 PM
    Looks like after a bit of use, the flicker problem resurfaced, and autofocus still has problems under certain conditions.

I expect we will see another release to fix these issues because they are pretty big.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-15 01:41 PM
    Looks like after a bit of use, the flicker problem resurfaced, and autofocus still has problems under certain conditions.

I expect we will see another release to fix these issues because they are pretty big.

Posted via CB10
    Hopefully we see the official OS soon and before another leak! Loving 10.3.1 and none Crackberry people who don't know about leaks need to have it!

Posted via CB10
    01-30-15 03:16 PM
    Upgraded to 2072 today after running 1154 for some time. My Android apps seem to respond and open quicker. That's a great thing.

I did have a couple apps appear from Rogers that I deleted so I'm guessing this was their release?
    01-30-15 06:28 PM
    Upgraded to 2072 today after running 1154 for some time. My Android apps seem to respond and open quicker. That's a great thing.

I did have a couple apps appear from Rogers that I deleted so I'm guessing this was their release?
    Well when I went to build the package, no debricks were available to pull apps from. So I pulled them from Sachesi links for Rogers Classic NA, which is why the few Rogers apps are in there. I didn't realize it til after the upload, so y'all get stuck with them

As also stated in the OP after I realized.

Posted via CB10 with my AzzazzinBerry2 (STA100-5/10.3.1.2072)
    01-30-15 06:43 PM

Posted via CB10
    what STL-# Z10 do u have?
    01-30-15 07:36 PM

Is this any different than choosing country and device and loading the OS directly? Does Blitz have anything that Sachesi doesn't?

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
    01-30-15 08:04 PM
    Well when I went to build the package, no debricks were available to pull apps from. So I pulled them from Sachesi links for Rogers Classic NA, which is why the few Rogers apps are in there. I didn't realize it til after the upload, so y'all get stuck with them

As also stated in the OP after I realized.

Posted via CB10 with my AzzazzinBerry2 (STA100-5/10.3.1.2072)
    I think there are only two rather innocuous Rogers apps in there, because I ran your Blitz file over my already established 2072/2073 (from the earlier device-specific links) and Sachesi only loaded two of the 212 files that were in your zip file.
    01-30-15 08:14 PM
338 ... 7891011 ...