03-09-15 08:37 PM
338 ... 89101112 ...
tools
    Q. After doing successfully installing the 2072 Blitz update via Sachesi the 'About screen shows 10.3.1.1450, why?

01-30-15 07:57 PM
    Select the OS in the drop down instead of general

Via CB10 and typed on PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2072
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    01-30-15 07:58 PM
    Q. After doing successfully installing the 2072 Blitz update via Sachesi the 'About screen shows 10.3.1.1450, why?

http://i.imgur.com/oRovaDR.png
    Yeah it is software releases

Look in OS version

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2072
    01-30-15 07:59 PM
    Select the OS in the drop down instead of general

Yeah it is software releases

Look in OS version

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2072
    Learn something new every day.
    Thanks folks
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    01-30-15 08:08 PM
    You're the best. I did just as you have outlined. I am now enjoying my phone. It's somehow slow to load some apps, but not always. Thank you for the professional instruction.

Before i dropped the zipped folder, i didnt know my Link was open in the background, i noticed Sachesi won't download my files, i immediately closed the Link and Sachesi; opened the Sachesi again and did the input, all files began to load without glitch. Everything was completed in approx 1hr. Enjoying it.

Thank you.
    01-30-15 09:14 PM
    This OS version Beasts over the iOS, i downloaded as a Zip file and i commanded Sachesi to do the rest, works just like a normal OS, might be slow to load some apps, but it is worth every bit of the download. Yes there are two apps that came with it, that isn't my problem, the Assistant lags but patience does it.

In reality, the Blitz is fun to use.

Thank you
    01-30-15 10:01 PM
    Is this any different than choosing country and device and loading the OS directly? Does Blitz have anything that Sachesi doesn't?

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
    If I remember reading correctly, the Blitz ZIP file has OS and Radio files for all devices, as well as the apps, so you don't have to worry about which device version update you are downloading. Sachesi 2.0 will pull out the appropriate OS and radio file for your device and also apply the apps.

If you have multiple devices then the Blitz makes sense from a one stop shopping POV.

If you don't want to hunt through Sachesi's country and carrier options to find the combo to get your appropriate version, then the Blitz is the way to go.

On occasion others have downloaded files from BlackBerry servers before BlackBerry pulled them, and they cobble together a Blitz package for a single distribution method on the forums. This GREATLY reduced confusion of which "files" people need as they just need one regardless of the device they use.

If you have just one device, known the carrier and country codes to get the version you want, the field are still downloadable from BlackBerry's servers, and you don't mind removing some carrier bloat ware (most of the time the Blitz files don't have any), then no the Blitz isn't going to get you anything extra.

The Blitz method simplifies everything and tries to reduce the oops factor of people grabbing the wrong download because they don't know what they are doing.

Make sense?

Posted via CB10 on Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1949
    FF22, mobols, Superfly_FR and 2 others like this.
    01-30-15 10:13 PM
    Hi Crackberrians, i installed a Blitz OS 10.3.1.1450 with Radio - 10.3.1.2073. I am happy with this upgrade but i find something intriguing, i cant seem to download my Android apps. My Google play store worked flawlessly on my last version 10.2.1xx but has since stopped, my main BBRY app works, Snap, Amazon, ! mobile market all do not work again. What could possibly have gone wrong, if i try to open an android app, it shows a dark green line progress line and quenches before it fully is done.

Kindly help out.
    01-30-15 11:25 PM
    All good here z10 no green screen delighted

Thanks all.

Posted via CB10
    01-31-15 04:52 AM
    Is this any different than choosing country and device and loading the OS directly? Does Blitz have anything that Sachesi doesn't?

Sachesi loads a Blitz Package for an OS that as yet has no Country or Carrier Codes
    01-31-15 04:56 AM
    All good here z10 no green screen delighted

Thanks all.

Posted via CB10
    That's good to know. Mind you I requested for a piece of help and not to know if other peeps own works.

If there is any assistance you can render, kindly let me know.

Thanks

From my ZedThir30 with Love
    01-31-15 05:55 AM
    This is a 'Blitz' non-destructive upgrade file for ALL devices. This will upgrade your phone to OS 10.3.1.2072 + Radio 10.3.1.2073 + All apps. This package uses ALL 2072 files. (Remember Sachesi 2.0.0 will only install newer files and skip others)

Blitz files REQUIRE: Sachesi 2.0.0 (Windows, Linux or OSX), choose the 2.0.0 RC
    Blitz file on MEGA is here:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!DplmlJiA!sISdIG...CpStgANcqFRIhg (file size 2.39GB)
    Blitz file on Bitcasa is here:
    https://drive.bitcasa.com/send/5Y8ZF...nNkKjEG8JIB3h4

**Also seeing as i pulled it from Rogers Classic NA links there are some Rogers bloatware apps in there that I just noticed, eg raptvlive, MyAccount**

Also, remember that I just throw together the packages, xSacha made the Blitz upgrade possible with his tools.

After downloading the above files, follow these instructions:
    1. Run Sachesi 2.0.0 RC
    2. Open the Install tab
    3. Connect your device and get to the screen that shows your currently installed applications.
    4. Drag the BlitzOS2072.zip or on to the Install tab.

It should then extract and install to your device.

DISCLAIMER: Standard... it is a leak, should be treated like one. Possibility of some bugs. Install at your own risk. Don't blame me for fubaring your phone. That is all.
    Hi Sir,

I know this may not be the right place to post this. Due to its incessant requests on other for a, my questions are not answered. What could have made my Android related apps and stores not work after I upgraded to 10.3.1.****.

Could it be the OS not enhanced?

Kindly help out as I honesty do know little about this.
    Thanks.

From my ZedThir30 with Love
    01-31-15 06:41 AM
    I think there are only two rather innocuous Rogers apps in there, because I ran your Blitz file over my already established 2072/2073 (from the earlier device-specific links) and Sachesi only loaded two of the 212 files that were in your zip file.
    Yup My Account and Rogers Anyplace TV

Posted via CB10 with my AzzazzinBerry2 (STA100-5/10.3.1.2072)
    01-31-15 07:47 AM
    If I remember reading correctly, the Blitz ZIP file has OS and Radio files for all devices, as well as the apps, so you don't have to worry about which device version update you are downloading. Sachesi 2.0 will pull out the appropriate OS and radio file for your device and also apply the apps.

If you have multiple devices then the Blitz makes sense from a one stop shopping POV.

If you don't want to hunt through Sachesi's country and carrier options to find the combo to get your appropriate version, then the Blitz is the way to go.

On occasion others have downloaded files from BlackBerry servers before BlackBerry pulled them, and they cobble together a Blitz package for a single distribution method on the forums. This GREATLY reduced confusion of which "files" people need as they just need one regardless of the device they use.

If you have just one device, known the carrier and country codes to get the version you want, the field are still downloadable from BlackBerry's servers, and you don't mind removing some carrier bloat ware (most of the time the Blitz files don't have any), then no the Blitz isn't going to get you anything extra.

The Blitz method simplifies everything and tries to reduce the oops factor of people grabbing the wrong download because they don't know what they are doing.

Make sense?

Maybe I am old fashioned that's why I didn't really get what Blitz is for but this makes sense, although one should know what they are doing regardless and I feel like downloading a huge file with all (other unnecessary) files is riskier than just letting Sachesi get them from the source directly. Not implying that it is an unknown source but just saying that with that kind of larger file transfer anything can go wrong, certain files can get corrupted and you wouldn't do now since I don't see any MD5 or verification of loaded files.

Did you use Sachesi to update your Z30? I have been sort of waiting for a reliable update but now with latest Rogers release on Sachesi, it looks official enough.

01-31-15 09:34 AM
    Maybe I am old fashioned that's why I didn't really get what Blitz is for but this makes sense, although one should know what they are doing regardless and I feel like downloading a huge file with all (other unnecessary) files is riskier than just letting Sachesi get them from the source directly. Not implying that it is an unknown source but just saying that with that kind of larger file transfer anything can go wrong, certain files can get corrupted and you wouldn't do now since I don't see any MD5 or verification of loaded files.

Did you use Sachesi to update your Z30? I have been sort of waiting for a reliable update but now with latest Rogers release on Sachesi, it looks official enough.

Completely understandable and to each their own (that's why some prefer to use autoloaders as opposed to non-destructo), but there are users who are not 100% sure or comfortable regardless of how many times they have read instructions. This is where they find it beneficial to themselves to download a "drag and drop" package where the correct files can be placed on their device, even though it has a few useless files (the ones for other devices).

It ensures they do not download/install incorrect file and brick their device. Along with that it's easier on my bandwidth and storage space to do one package instead of 3 or 4, as all the apps would have to be placed in multiple zip files. Which also leads to potential for some users to download wrong file, even tho Sachesi would not install the Core and Radio for wrong device it would still cause headaches for said users.

Just explanation, not a rant lol

Posted via CB10 with my AzzazzinBerry2 (STA100-5/10.3.1.2072)
    HotFix and Superfly_FR like this.
    01-31-15 11:17 AM

Answering the part Robbenezer didn't already address. I used the autoloader to get to 1949, because that was the only way to get to that version. I did not do a restore because I was having a few nagging issues with previous 10.3.1 non-destructive upgrades since 10.2.1.

The no restore solved my issues but it was such a major PITA i will probably never do it again. For example with the new install I had to re-download the license files for my purchased movies, but apparently I have I exceeded the 5 license downloads on a few. BlackBerry help is not helpful in resolving this issue, and now I can never watch those paid for movies again. It's a good thing they shut that service down as in would never use it again after this experience.

Sorry for that side tangent.

01-31-15 11:59 AM
    First time running blitz, how long does sachesi take extract a blitz file

Posted via CB10
    01-31-15 12:03 PM
    First time running blitz, how long does sachesi take extract a blitz file

Posted via CB10
    The entire process should take just less than an hour from start to finish.

Be prepared for the first reboot to take some time, this is quite normal, just leave the phone alone and let it do it's thing.
    01-31-15 12:05 PM
    The entire process should take just less than an hour from start to finish.

Be prepared for the first reboot to take some time, this is quite normal, just leave the phone alone and let it do it's thing.
    I have dragged the blitz on to sachesi, it's saying "please be patient while the installation zip is extracted for the past 25 minutes" did I do something wrong?

Posted via CB10
    01-31-15 12:08 PM
    I have dragged the blitz on to sachesi, it's saying "please be patient while the installation zip is extracted for the past 25 minutes" did I do something wrong?

Posted via CB10
    That is the usual message displayed by Sachesi, once it has unzipped the Blitz file the install should begin.

I have never really noticed how long the unzip process take, sorry.
    01-31-15 12:14 PM
    Blitz installed on my Z10 (STL100-002), Z30 (STA100-003) and Passport and all went flawlessly [no wipe / no restore].
    After 3 days on my Passport, I'm noticing (guessing) a slighter better battery life (was on official 10.3.1 beta before), no (new) flickering, all smooth as butter. Would reckon a reset after first boot (+ some time to let it settle gently. say 30 minutes).
    Thanks again OP !
    01-31-15 12:20 PM
    Did all was asked in the first post. 199 bar files loading two skipped. Everything went fine till the last one, I think the core os file. I then got a 511 read error. Did it again and the same read error. I use a Z 10- stl 1

Posted via The A to Z of tens.
    01-31-15 12:27 PM
    Does blackberry blend work with z10 and z30 after installing 2072?
    01-31-15 01:04 PM
    Good what are the major difference in new leaks. Still waiting for official release.

Thanks

]|I{------ ѕєηт яσм му  ραѕѕρσят. ------}I|[
    Last edited by yasikhi; 02-01-15 at 01:23 AM.
    01-31-15 01:28 PM
    Good what are the major difference in new leaks. Still waiting for official release.
    2BED5858

Thanks

]|I{------ ѕєηт яσм му  ραѕѕρσят. ------}I|[
    Please familiarize yourself with the leaks section. There is a lot of info in here. You may find your answer

clie610 and gfondeur like this.
    01-31-15 01:32 PM
338 ... 89101112 ...