02-06-15 04:12 PM
478 ... 1617181920
tools
    Download the zip for windows, it should work W8

Posted via CB10
    Thanks boss! I've gotten the executable file after using Es file explorer to unzip it. U are da bomb. lol
    Thanks

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-24-14 06:30 AM
    Thanks Boss !
    I've gotten the executable files which were just four after using EsFileExplorer to unzip it. You the bomb !
    Lolx

12-24-14 06:32 AM
    Thanks boss! I've gotten the executable file after using Es file explorer to unzip it. U are da bomb. lol
    Thanks

finally ! LOL!
    12-24-14 06:59 AM
    Hey. Is it normal, when using a leak, especially the one in this thread, that my phone doesn't recognized by my Desktop BlackBerry Link? Because when I try to plugged it in, my phone shows I don't have the drivers needed. But I have the latest Link+blend. I just install the OS this afternoon. Am I doing something wrong or it is normal? Thanks..

Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 07:13 AM
    I've just install the blitz into my Q5 , its rough at first boot but now working good, the problem I'm having now is the blackberry hub and the device is a little bit slow. Thanks goR help.
    Please any suggestions?

12-24-14 07:32 AM
    I've just install the blitz into my Q5 , its rough at first boot but now working good, the problem I'm having now is the blackberry hub and the device is a little bit slow. Thanks goR help.
    Please any suggestions?

My device is still after installing this blitz, should reinstall the blitz again (core+radio only) again ?

12-24-14 07:39 AM
    On the first boot it will be sluggish, let your phone settles in few minutes. You can reset it by holding the power until off.

Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 07:46 AM
    It will be slow for a day or so. But it gets much better.

Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 09:46 AM
    It will be slow for a day or so. But it gets much better.

Posted via CB10
    I hope so and I pray it shouldn't go on like this.
    Thanks

12-24-14 12:52 PM
    Hi All,
    I have installed this bigger file with OS + Radio + all app updates on my Q10 , install was a piece of cake.
    But here are few issues which i am facing or not liking from my previous version.
    1. Call Screen has become very small as the top Quick Calling Icons have grown very large as compared to 10.2
      Attachment 322404
    2. The biggest trouble which i am facing is that my phones ringing volume has become very low , even if my notifications sound is set to highest level the ringer is ringing too low and in halfway mark of the ringer slider control you wont be able to listen anything, this i a very big problem which i am facing after installing this leak.....

Does anyone has solutions to above two problems....
    Thanks for help in advance....

Hi Guys ,
    Figured out that 1st point was my problem as there was changed in some layouts and icons so it looked that the top speed dial has gone large but its not like that...
    Other issues which i am facing are :-
    • Still point no 2 of my post , somehow my ringer volume has grown slow as it used to be in original 10.2 release of Q10
    • Another issue which i have faced is no flash support in browser
    • Abrupt UI on the call screen , i like the earlier call screen UI , it was simple and looks to me to be more fit in.
    • Another issue is that earlier when a call used to come and i touch anywhere in the screen then the ringer used to get silent but now that doesn't seem to happen and we need to click a specific circle with a melody sign to silent the ringer, for me its a issue might be good for some people..

I will keep you guys posted as soon as i find more issues in the release.
    Apart from the rest everything is working like a charm....
    12-24-14 02:22 PM
    Hi guys. Can anyone tell me whats the difference of using blitz or using a simple autoloader?
    12-24-14 03:46 PM
    Hello Buburimbu,
    A few days ago I did the leak "upgrade" to 10.3.1.747 and I remember having to adjust a setting in the USB Root hub, just to avoid the connection to get lost. I think the error comments (Connection closed) might be an illustration that this issue could be in fact at the origin of your USB-connection who somehow is "going to sleep" and shuts down as a result.
    Just look in the comments section published with Sachesi 2.0.0 RC

Hope this will work for you. Success!!
    12-24-14 04:13 PM
    Hi Guys ,
    Figured out that 1st point was my problem as there was changed in some layouts and icons so it looked that the top speed dial has gone large but its not like that...
    Other issues which i am facing are :-
    • Still point no 2 of my post , somehow my ringer volume has grown slow as it used to be in original 10.2 release of Q10
    • Another issue which i have faced is no flash support in browser
    • Abrupt UI on the call screen , i like the earlier call screen UI , it was simple and looks to me to be more fit in.
    • Another issue is that earlier when a call used to come and i touch anywhere in the screen then the ringer used to get silent but now that doesn't seem to happen and we need to click a specific circle with a melody sign to silent the ringer, for me its a issue might be good for some people..

I will keep you guys posted as soon as i find more issues in the release.
    Apart from the rest everything is working like a charm....
    *For your point 2: Go to Notifications- Select your active profile - Customize App Notifications - Phone - Check if you have Override profile volume selected. If yes, uncheck it, go back two steps and raise the sound. If not, you can also adjust the volume in the "Phone" mentioned above by selecting override profile volume.
    P.S.: From 10.3.x you have the option to select app volumes/notifications separately.

* Flash has been gone since 10.3. Try other browsers which supports flash.
    12-24-14 06:29 PM
    Hey. Is it normal, when using a leak, especially the one in this thread, that my phone doesn't recognized by my Desktop BlackBerry Link? Because when I try to plugged it in, my phone shows I don't have the drivers needed. But I have the latest Link+blend. I just install the OS this afternoon. Am I doing something wrong or it is normal? Thanks..

Posted via CB10
    Same issue here.. driving me nuts!
    Just tried autoloading back to 10.3.0.10xx and it worked again, autoloaded this again and no dice..

Really frustrated..
    12-24-14 07:02 PM
    Many people complaining about this feature because sometimes when your phone ringing in your pocket, and then somehow your phone touches your pocket then the sound is silenced and we don't hear the sound and we miss the call. I think it's better this way though.

Posted via CB10
    abhi21rocks likes this.
    12-24-14 07:54 PM
    Please is it possible to downgrade my Q5 back to it factory Os version that came with it? Am already using this blitz 10.3.1.5xxx.
    Please if it's possible, how can I go about it . Thanks

12-24-14 08:30 PM
    Another question: after downloading and installing an app, does the file get deleted off the device, wherever it was stored to install? Or does it get left on the storage somewhere even though you don't know where?
    Just worried about the device filling up with stuff for no reason.

Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 08:41 PM
    Hi guys. Can anyone tell me whats the difference of using blitz or using a simple autoloader?
    Blitz is non-destructive, no data loss; Autoloader wipes device, makes it like new outta the box.

Posted via CB10 with my AzzazzinBerry (STL100-3/10.3.1.1154)
    12-24-14 10:33 PM
    Another question: after downloading and installing an app, does the file get deleted off the device, wherever it was stored to install? Or does it get left on the storage somewhere even though you don't know where?
    Just worried about the device filling up with stuff for no reason.

Posted via CB10
    Depends on how you downloaded it, if it was Snap it will save, BlackBerry World doesn't, and not sure about Amazon :/

Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 11:30 PM
    Please is it possible to downgrade my Q5 back to it factory Os version that came with it? Am already using this blitz 10.3.1.5xxx.
    Please if it's possible, how can I go about it . Thanks

Please any help about the above question ? As my Q5 is giving a hell of a problem

12-25-14 12:12 AM
    Connect your phone to link then click to software to downgrade.
    PatrickMJS likes this.
    12-25-14 01:02 AM
    Connect your phone to link then click to software to downgrade.
    Please, does this requires data or internet connection to downgrade to my the factory OS version? Coz I could remember my BB link will search for an OS version update . If its requires data , how many mb/GB is it going to be ?

12-25-14 01:35 AM
    Please any help about the above question ? As my Q5 is giving a hell of a problem

Well try connect it to Link and Reload your OS. It should reload the official OS, not leaked one... By the way what was the problem? I too use this blitz for my Q5 but so far nothing happens. I'm quite happy with this OS..

Posted via CB10
    12-25-14 02:07 AM
    Well try connect it to Link and Reload your OS. It should reload the official OS, not leaked one... By the way what was the problem? I too use this blitz for my Q5 but so far nothing happens. I'm quite happy with this OS..

Posted via CB10
    I can't really figure out what the problem is exactly, I encountered:

# battery drain quickly
    #phone performance very slow
    # phone goes off any how even if above 70%
    #phone is always hot
    #phone stuck up (hangs)
    I encountered all this problems when I upgraded my device to OS version 10.3.0.xxxx from the stuck factory version.
    Please help and suggestions . Thanks

12-25-14 02:34 AM
    My Blackberry Q5 keeps restarting except if the charger is plugged, even with full battery. if unplugged from the charger, it always goes on and off showing only "blackberry" .its won't even load . It only works and load if connected to the charger, after unplugged, it goes off again n keeps restarting on and on. Please help!

12-25-14 09:32 PM
478 ... 1617181920