02-06-15 04:12 PM
478 ... 1516171819 ...
tools
    I might sound like a stupid man, but, I cannot install the blitz as posted in the thread. When dragging the ZIP file into sachesi, I get nothing, actually it is forbidden to drag any other file than .bar... I am thinking to use the Install Folder option in sachesi, but I am not sure it will keep my files "non-destructed".

Someone please advise me, as I am using 10.3.1.1151 and I have a few bugs I want to get solved, because it's getting annoying.

Thanks!

Nevermind, I managed to use the Install file button and do the update!

Cheers!
    FYI, you have install FILE AND install FOLDER. For Blitz use Folder.

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "
    12-21-14 01:46 PM
    Read previous posts. How long has it been?

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "
    They work after a security wipe but when I restore I get the green bar. Have tried just restoring settings and native apps but still same problem
    12-21-14 02:34 PM
    Loaded this on my Z30 today. It was my first time loading using Sachsei. I took my time to figure it out, and got it installed with no problems. I have always used auto loaders before, but this is great!!

My awesome Z30
    12-21-14 03:20 PM
    They work after a security wipe but when I restore I get the green bar. Have tried just restoring settings and native apps but still same problem
    I wiped then just restored settings then media then some native apps and then a android app and it's all working so it must be some app that is causing the problem.

Posted via CB10: Z10, PlayBook 64GB
    12-21-14 04:37 PM
    I asked this question in the Findings and Fixings thread as well.
    Does everybody have the bug with the Device Monitor Battery display flat lining?

Posted via CB10
    I sometimes do have that prob yes... besides that and the low notifications thing, I have yet to discover more problems, so, I call it a great upgrade.

Posted from Angband using the mighty Hammer of the Underworld, my Q10
    12-21-14 05:23 PM
    Hi All,
    I have installed this bigger file with OS + Radio + all app updates on my Q10 , install was a piece of cake.
    But here are few issues which i am facing or not liking from my previous version.
    1. Call Screen has become very small as the top Quick Calling Icons have grown very large as compared to 10.2
      OS 1154 + Radio 1155 'Blitz' Non-Destructive Update-1.jpg
    2. The biggest trouble which i am facing is that my phones ringing volume has become very low , even if my notifications sound is set to highest level the ringer is ringing too low and in halfway mark of the ringer slider control you wont be able to listen anything, this i a very big problem which i am facing after installing this leak.....

Does anyone has solutions to above two problems....
    Thanks for help in advance....
    12-22-14 08:51 AM
    After first download problems of the files (Mega not working that day or so) I have installed now on before 10.2.1 official (Middle East) on Z10 -1, Q10 -3, Z30 -2.
    It took about 40min for the 202 files in my case to load and then about 15min for the phone to restart.
    All works fine as far as I can see. The Device Monitor battery line was straight first but changed to normal without me doing anything. After some hours or 1 day.

BLEND installed with the Z30 works (I did not try Z10 or Q10). Not right away after OS update (giving device not supported error). It had Blend installed but only after some time (half hour, one hour.. or so) and update of Blend in the phone appeared. After installing the Blend phone update it worked.
    12-22-14 08:56 AM
    : ( Same here. Don't know what to do.
    I also cannot run or install any Android apps....
    12-22-14 12:30 PM
    I also cannot run or install any Android apps....
    I did a wipe then restored just my media, settings and native apps and now android apps work so some app is causing the problem.

Posted via CB10: Z10, PlayBook 64GB
    12-22-14 01:37 PM
    Earlier in this thread, I posted that I couldn't use sachesi cuz it needed more than 2 gb of free device memory and I had less than 2.

I had a lot of good tips from various CB'ers and here's what I did:

- I ran a custom backup of my Z30 using Link, and I deselected several apps that would be fine with a fresh install. (about an hour)

- I did a security wipe (another hour)

- I reinstalled the Android apps I wanted.

- I ran the restore process in Link; at this point I've got 6 gb of device memory free.

- Lastly, I ran sachesi and upgraded to 1154. Amazing! At first my Android apps weren't working but I did a couple of hard resets, deleted all the Android apps I didn't really need, then I deleted Google Maps and Google Earth. Now my Android apps are working and much quicker I must say.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-14 11:21 PM
    Trying to do the Blitz update on my Passport, Sachesi is asking for a Password? and not detecting my device. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
    12-23-14 04:36 AM
    Please, am new at this but I really wanted to use this blitz . After downloading all the necessary files.I now wanted open the Sachesi v.2.0 car on my PC but I cant figure how to run this file so as to drag my mega file into it.
    Please help ASAP.
    Thaks
    12-24-14 01:40 AM
    Please, am new at this but I really wanted to use this blitz . After downloading all the necessary files.I now wanted open the Sachesi v.2.0 car on my PC but I cant figure how to run this file so as to drag my mega file into it.
    Please help ASAP.
    Thaks
    First open sachesi
    Plug ur phone (in pc of course )
    Wait until sachesi recognize your phone
    Once it recognized, Click install menu
    enter your password if you have
    The drag your blitz file to sachesi
    And sachesi will do the magic :-)
    Wait until it completes process.
    Congrats!

edit: you can read the first post, instructions it there too.
    Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 01:57 AM
    Trying to do the Blitz update on my Passport, Sachesi is asking for a Password? and not detecting my device. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
    Please, with what application did you used to open the sachesi on your PC coz my PC couldn't found a specific app to run it. Thanks

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Attached Thumbnails OS 1154 + Radio 1155 'Blitz' Non-Destructive Update-img_20141224_090107.jpg  
    12-24-14 02:01 AM
    First open sachesi
    Plug ur phone (in pc of course )
    Wait until sachesi recognize your phone
    Once it recognized, Click install menu
    enter your password if you have
    The drag your blitz file to sachesi
    And sachesi will do the magic :-)
    Wait until it completes process.
    Congrats!

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the info buy was unable to Sachesi , here is what I got........

Attached Thumbnails OS 1154 + Radio 1155 'Blitz' Non-Destructive Update-img_20141224_090107.jpg  
    12-24-14 02:04 AM
    Thanks for the info buy was unable to Sachesi , here is what I got........

unzip your sachesi (you need winrar or other zip extractor) then run the app to install on your pc,
    12-24-14 02:16 AM
    Yep, I used winrar to unzip it but there is no any application file that I can run or execute in the the file that I unzip. I've doubled checked everything. Here is what I got after unzipping Sachesi 2.00 cr

Attached Thumbnails OS 1154 + Radio 1155 'Blitz' Non-Destructive Update-img_20141224_092413.jpg  
    12-24-14 02:26 AM
    download sachesi here github it composed 4 files only
    12-24-14 02:33 AM
    Please don't be annoyed with my issues. That's exactly where I downloaded the Sachesi. What exactly do I need to do. Thanks for your patience.

12-24-14 02:52 AM
    Please don't be annoyed with my issues. That's exactly where I downloaded the Sachesi. What exactly do I need to do. Thanks for your patience.

In the github link you gave me,there are five (5) links to click on under Sachesi 2.00 cr. Which one do you think I should select ?

12-24-14 03:00 AM
    I just took the plunge to update my Z10 with the latest OS, still waiting to update my Z30

Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 04:20 AM
    download sachesi here github it composed 4 files only

In the github link you gave me,there are five (5) links to click on under Sachesi 2.00 cr. Which one do you think I should select ?

12-24-14 04:43 AM
    unzip your sachesi (you need winrar or other zip extractor) then run the app to install on your pc,
    Please can you send your own Sachesi you downloaded to me , that's if you use windows PC cos I'm on windows 8. Or any other person who can send the sachesi file that I will be able run on my PC. Here's my mail : babattyyy4real@gmail.com. thanks

12-24-14 05:34 AM

Download the zip for windows, it should work W8

Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 05:52 AM
    Download the zip for windows, it should work W8

Posted via CB10
    Yes, I did that already but couldn't found any file to run or execute after unzipping it.

Its Spade likes this.
    12-24-14 05:57 AM
478 ... 1516171819 ...