tools
    September it is.

Posted via CB10
    08-23-14 08:59 PM
    Like other People have already said:

10.3.0 comes with the Passport:
    Still on Route for September.

10.3.1 Release for ALL OTHER BB10 Devices:
    Still rumored for sometime in November. No concrete Release Time frame yet.

I am sure we will get more Details about the 10.3.1 Release Date a few weeks after the Passport Launch.

Be patience or try something else

Via CB10 App / Z10-2@10.3.0.700+442+296 Alien
    08-23-14 09:07 PM
    really and you never brick your phone???

I remember my first time..I soft brick my phone cause of the Z10 not powered off....

Well that is news to me....I will keep that in mind for the next time and give it a try
    Never bricked.

The first autoloader was upgrading from the AT&T provided 10.1.0.2xxx to .4xxx, done within a week of getting the phone. Had to get a handle of the new OS (to me at the time coming from a BBOS 6 phone) first before risking it.

Posted via CB10
    08-23-14 09:29 PM
    1. Back Up your device through BlackBerry Link.
    2.Download the Autoloader for your device.
    3.Close BlackBerry Link, leave phone plugged into PC.
    4.Run Autoloader file.
    5.Sit back, wait for it to finish. Go through set up on the phone.
    6.Go to settings, do security wipe.
    7. Set up phone again and restore DONE

Posted via CB10
    Why do a security wipe after the autoload?

BBQ10
    08-23-14 09:39 PM
    some says there are debris from the preview OS left off in the new OS that is why....remain to be proven
    08-23-14 09:45 PM
    Soooooooooooooonnn!!!

Posted from an ME173X
    08-23-14 09:51 PM
    Never if your on AT&T

Posted via CrackBerry App
    08-23-14 09:53 PM
    I'll be buying a Passport (yeah I'm a nerd that way) can't wait.

Posted from my Z30 on CB10
    08-23-14 10:29 PM
    I'll be buying a Passport (yeah I'm a nerd that way) can't wait.

I will in February

Posted via CB10
    08-23-14 11:03 PM
    I run a small business and although I am not by any means a power user, a working mobile phone is essential. The first time I installed a leaked os, the routine stalled and for a time I thought the whole thing had crashed. Left alone, it eventually resumed and successfully installed. But for 20 anxious minutes I thought my phone was bricked and the consequences that would have on my business before I could get back to a working phone.

The moral: if you only have one phone and it's essential for work then consider carefully what you are risking before you run the leak. Yes, a completely bricked phone may be next to impossible but do you have the time to get everything back to normal?
    drfever likes this.
    08-24-14 01:32 AM
    Incredibile detail. Thank you so much and thanks to all that have provided help in this thread. I think I've built up the confidence to give it a try tomorrow.

Thanks, I have posted these instructions and links several times and people find them useful. In fact I keep them on a Word document and jjust copy and paste as required.
    08-24-14 06:59 AM
    Why do a security wipe after the autoload?

BBQ10
    As I mention in my instructions, the security wipe is an optional step. The theory behind doing one is that it removes any scraps of the old OS, apps etc and gives you a clean machine for restoring or rebuilding your apps and settings.
    08-24-14 07:01 AM
    I run a small business and although I am not by any means a power user, a working mobile phone is essential. The first time I installed a leaked os, the routine stalled and for a time I thought the whole thing had crashed. Left alone, it eventually resumed and successfully installed. But for 20 anxious minutes I thought my phone was bricked and the consequences that would have on my business before I could get back to a working phone.

The moral: if you only have one phone and it's essential for work then consider carefully what you are risking before you run the leak. Yes, a completely bricked phone may be next to impossible but do you have the time to get everything back to normal?
    Exactly why I don't do it. I rely on my phone for my business and cant risk things either not working or spending a day putting it back together.

But I do appreciate you all testing and telling me what is coming!

Posted via CB10
    08-24-14 07:06 AM
    Exactly why I don't do it. I rely on my phone for my business and cant risk things either not working or spending a day putting it back together.

But I do appreciate you all testing and telling me what is coming!

Posted via CB10
    Exactly some people don't get it though

Posted via CB10
    08-24-14 07:21 AM
    I've autoloaded my phone several times since getting it a year ago, including putting 10.3 on my Z10 last night.

I've never powered off the device at any point in the initial loading process. I just double click the autoloader after closing Link.

Posted via CB10
    Same here Buddy!

Posted via CB10
    08-24-14 11:38 AM
    Although, there are so many threads on how to install leaks, destructive and non destructive, but still I'm afraid Cuz simply I love my device and dont want to brick it

Posted via my awesome Z10 STL100-3
    08-24-14 01:33 PM
    when you screw up it soft brick the phone (which I did)..At first my heart stopped cause the Z10 was brand new when it came out..Then took a couple deep breaths and I re-run it the way it was supposed to...All went fine.

If you soft brick the phone it is a not big of a deal...Re-run the autoloader or re-load the original version from Link.
    08-24-14 02:07 PM
    Now some people use the Sicwipe which brick any phone and it is normal cause it remove the OS that is currently in the phone to be replace by a new OS.
    Even without sicwipe when the autoloader run it remove the old OS to replace it with the new one.
    08-24-14 02:19 PM
    when you screw up it soft brick the phone (which I did)..At first my heart stopped cause the Z10 was brand new when it came out..Then took a couple deep breaths and I re-run it the way it was supposed to...All went fine.

If you soft brick the phone it is a not big of a deal...Re-run the autoloader or re-load the original version from Link.
    I have read so many threads but still confused man.... can you recommend a very good guide to use Autoloader please??

08-24-14 03:27 PM
    Although, there are so many threads on how to install leaks, destructive and non destructive, but still I'm afraid Cuz simply I love my device and dont want to brick it

That's why you always do a backup with Link before installing any leak. You can always restore it if you want. I've installed 12 leaks over the years with never a problem.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-14 03:28 PM
    I have read so many threads but still confused man.... can you recommend a very good guide to use Autoloader please??

Please. There is a sticky at the top of the leaks page. I suggest if you can't find out how to do that, I wouldn't load a leak. Until you learn to find things out yourself, you will not be able to solve any problems that might arise.

Via CB10 Running Z30STA100-5/10.3.0.1052
    ppeters914 likes this.
    08-24-14 03:51 PM

Please see my post, No 18, above, has been complimented as being a good guide to loading with an autoloader and contains two links to more detailed posts.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le.../#post10752830
    If after reviewing my post, you still are unsure about a step in the process, please ask a specific question. Just saying you are confused does not help us to help you. We need to know what is confusing you.
    08-24-14 05:58 PM

In my signature
    08-24-14 06:05 PM

How to install a leaked OS on BlackBerry 10 | CrackBerry.com
    08-24-14 06:55 PM

It's actually required for you to soft brick your phone if you wish to revert back to the original OS it came from factory.

You run the autoloader and unplug the phone when it's in the middle of writing.

Then you connect the phone to link, it'll see that it cannot connect and will prompt you to do factory reset.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-14 07:07 PM
53 123