07-03-16 11:50 PM
138 ... 3456
tools
    The two things I think they could do to really deep six their reputation.

1. Not make good on their commitment to BB10.

2. Try to pivot back to BB10.
    I agree with you 100% on the second one.

As for the first, I think that will only hurt their reputation among their existing fans -- and even at that, I doubt it would put off even half the fanbase.

I mean, they've already missed two self-imposed deadlines for 10.3.3 and there's still people giving them the benefit of the doubt. There's even some who're still convinced we'll see new BB10 devices in the future.
    07-01-16 02:36 PM
    This is so funny, why are people making a big deal about this. It's not a new phone launch which they keep missing deadlines, that would be something to worry about, it's not like they are not pushing out security updates on time, (yes they are on time with that), its just a OS refresh. What is wrong wit the current version, works great for me.A few pwoplw were saying that the last release was screwing up their phones, didn't have any problems whan i updated my Z30. So just stop spreading FUD like Doggerz who doesn't know what he is talking about. He seems to be a paid basher by Apple or Android.. Last time he claimed IPhone was the most secure phone in the world. Yah sure it got hacked by the FBI in five minutes. OOpps well things happen i guess.
    bigjman likes this.
    07-01-16 02:41 PM
    It's like computer games.

"When it's done "

Posted from my Z30 (10.3.2.2876) #ILoveBB10Apps #ILoveBB10 #LoveHelloGames #NoMansSky
    07-01-16 02:43 PM
    I will say it again, stop with this it will tarnish their reputation FUD, it will not do that. If their fan base is put off by the delay, then just get another phone and be done with it. Blackberry is going to do what it has to do to turn this company around, with the limited amount of money they have. So since they are no longer producing BB10 phones,( because tier fans were not buying them) it will come when is ready. Bye have a good day.
    07-01-16 02:45 PM
    ...it's not like they are not pushing out security updates on time...
    Actually I believe it is exactly like they are not pushing out security updates on time.

Granted, it's likely not a critical security update, but IIRC we've been told that there's literally nothing in 10.3.3 but security updates. NIAP specifically but I assume there's others. And they've missed two deadlines.

So by definition, they are not pushing out security updates on time.
    07-01-16 03:00 PM
    I agree with you 100% on the second one.

As for the first, I think that will only hurt their reputation among their existing fans -- and even at that, I doubt it would put off even half the fanbase.

I mean, they've already missed two self-imposed deadlines for 10.3.3 and there's still people giving them the benefit of the doubt. There's even some who're still convinced we'll see new BB10 devices in the future.
    IMO BlackBerry doesn't care about the existing fans.
    Its the organizations that potentially will be their software solutions customers that BlackBerry has to worry about.
    Thor took the blame for Playbooking the fans, but that had little impact on enterprise or government customers.
    I don't think they can do anything like that again for a long time, not even if JC takes the fall for it.
    07-01-16 08:06 PM
    I will say it again, stop with this it will tarnish their reputation FUD, it will not do that. If their fan base is put off by the delay, then just get another phone and be done with it. Blackberry is going to do what it has to do to turn this company around, with the limited amount of money they have. So since they are no longer producing BB10 phones,( because tier fans were not buying them) it will come when is ready. Bye have a good day.
    Read the homepage. They've stated that they haven't stopped producing and selling BB10 phones.

Posted via CB10 using BlackBerry Passport (OG Red)
    07-01-16 11:52 PM
    I would like to know how is the situation with whatsapp with BB10?
    07-02-16 10:42 AM
    I would like to know how is the situation with whatsapp with BB10?
    Won't work anymore after 31 December
    Cezarasc likes this.
    07-02-16 10:58 AM
    Just fix bugs and more security of OS which have already made BB users wait day by day, it is little bit of disappointment. Anw, I still hope it will be coming soon.

Posted via BlackBerry
    07-02-16 11:19 AM
    MOD is this not the same of other threat about 'future timescale of 10.3.3?

 Passport
    07-02-16 11:30 AM
    This I know kkkkk

I wonder what the alternative to solve this impace?

Best regards, Cezar
    07-02-16 05:00 PM
    This I know kkkkk

Best regards, Cezar
    6 months is a long time. Just wait until then and see what the options may be. In the meantime, continue to use the BB10 app.
    Last edited by conite; 07-02-16 at 09:02 PM.
    07-02-16 05:10 PM
    Just wait, wait and waittttt....

Posted via BlackBerry
    07-02-16 08:59 PM
    No, won't be supported anymore. They haven't stated whether it'll keep working or not.

07-02-16 11:59 PM
    No, won't be supported anymore. They haven't stated whether it'll keep working or not.

They have stated quite a few times that, WhatsApp will not work. EG it will just not send messages, pictures or voice notes. The app will be disconnected from their servers.
    Os 10.3.3 rescheduled to a  future time....-img_20160703_081339_edit.png

Posted Via BlackBerry Noble OS 10.3.3
    07-03-16 01:15 AM
    They have stated quite a few times that, WhatsApp will not work. EG it will just not send messages, pictures or voice notes. The app will be disconnected from their servers.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160703_081339_edit.png 
Views:	256 
Size:	263.4 KB 
ID:	403347

Posted Via BlackBerry Noble OS 10.3.3
    Then I guess they made a translation error as it says something different on my mum's Passport.

07-03-16 04:03 AM
    Then I guess they made a translation error as it says something different on my mum's Passport.

From the whatsapp beta thread the dev said ,the app will stop working and the android version won't work either.
    07-03-16 07:20 AM
    Looks like we are waiting for(10.3.3) train,but no one see the railway.

Q-10 and still love it(but not for long)
    07-03-16 08:33 AM
    When? Any more info.
    07-03-16 08:38 AM
    From the whatsapp beta thread the dev said ,the app will stop working and the android version won't work either.
    That WA dev said that the Android version would work, only media sharing won't work.

07-03-16 08:50 AM
    That WA dev said that the Android version would work, only media sharing won't work.

Not after 31 December
    07-03-16 09:23 AM
    This I know kkkkk

Best regards, Cezar
    Whatsapp already told you the remedy - move to a supported device.
    moyah8 likes this.
    07-03-16 10:12 AM
    Duplicate post.
    07-03-16 10:14 AM
    Say what?

Does that mean the version on the Priv will not work?

Posted via CB10 on my ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.2.2876
    07-03-16 10:21 AM
138 ... 3456