02-21-18 03:45 PM
628 ... 23242526
tools
    "Cause

The above mentioned issues and other related issues may be a result of the filesystem migration that can occur for up to 24 hours after the OS update."
    I already have two weeks with the system.
    10-15-17 12:22 PM
    "Cause

The above mentioned issues and other related issues may be a result of the filesystem migration that can occur for up to 24 hours after the OS update."
    10-15-17 12:22 PM
    Sure, but that's not the problem described by the KB article.
    10-15-17 01:02 PM
    BlackBerry World.

Incidentally, I've had no issues with 10.3.3. Most people that do did not do a clean install.
    I would like to know that what is clean installation and how is it related to regular reloading of OS or through autoloader. I cannot establish the connection and understanding with it.
    10-17-17 11:55 PM
    I would like to know that what is clean installation and how is it related to regular reloading of OS or through autoloader. I cannot establish the connection and understanding with it.
    A clean installation is loading an OS via autoloader with no restore.
    10-18-17 12:13 AM
    A clean installation is loading an OS via autoloader with no restore.
    meaning that i cannot/should not restore from the back made before clean installation....right???
    10-24-17 02:13 AM
    meaning that i cannot/should not restore from the back made before clean installation....right???
    Not with Link. Ultimate Backup is fine.
    10-24-17 06:04 AM
    I launched Sachesi, typed 234 MCC and 15 MNC (Vodafone UK), downloaded the files, installed. First on the Z10 then on the Passport. Within some 30 minutes I got essentially the very same as if I wasted weeks or months waiting for OTA to appear for my devices. Updated without issues, all data preserved, works perfectly fine. Why at all bother with the autoloader if one doesn't have some valid reasons for a wipe / fresh install?
    10-24-17 11:50 AM
    Why at all bother with the autoloader if one doesn't have some valid reasons for a wipe / fresh install?
    Sometimes it's just to start fresh--good time to clean up and start all over again. I do the same with my PC once in awhile-reformat and install the OS. Makes it feel like a new device. I did both this time: Autoloaded my spare Z10 and used Sachesi with the Vodafone UK OTA just as you did for my Passport. Both seem fine. But you are right that it is much easier and quicker to go with Sachesi with either the method we used or a Blitz file. I always look at autoloaders as a great way to fix a poor OTA result. Anyway, it's great to have all these options. I am struggling with my Huawei P9 Nougat update right now and it sure would be nice to be able to have the choices that BB gives us.
    10-24-17 12:00 PM
    I launched Sachesi, typed 234 MCC and 15 MNC (Vodafone UK), downloaded the files, installed. First on the Z10 then on the Passport. Within some 30 minutes I got essentially the very same as if I wasted weeks or months waiting for OTA to appear for my devices. Updated without issues, all data preserved, works perfectly fine. Why at all bother with the autoloader if one doesn't have some valid reasons for a wipe / fresh install?
    It's a personal preference. No one is saying you have to use an autoloader. In place updates are fine if the phone is working fine already.

Some just prefer a fresh start.

Jumping to a major version update is sometimes a reason to use an autoloader. But minor build version differences are usually just fine doing it in place.

An autoloader would be suggested only if the phone had issues already as an in place update usually just carries over the same problems. Using an autoloader and then trying a full restore from Link usually restores the same problems as well, if there were any.
    10-24-17 12:04 PM
    Hey,

Sorry if I expressed myself unclearly. Of course, I do understand that there are valid reasons to do an autoloader update, e.g. when updating to a major version or when the device has issues prior to update.

It's just that reading this thread I've had an impression that many people are not even aware of that they can also do a non-destructive update via Sachesi (either using a Blitz file or by simply selecting a network where the update has already been made available and downloading the files directly) so I thought I'd just mention it. My devices worked fine prior to update, so I've had no reasons to wipe them. The update went smoothly and everything works perfectly fine, just as if I got it via OTA.

So, if one's phone works OK and wiping everything clean isn't needed, Sachesi is a good alternative. As I wrote, 234 15 (Vodafone UK) can be used as MCC MNC to find the update as it has already been released OTA there.
    10-24-17 12:23 PM
    Not with Link. Ultimate Backup is fine.
    I cannot get Ultimate backup because BB World would not save information of my credit card any other way to get it?
    10-28-17 11:02 AM
    I cannot get Ultimate backup because BB World would not save information of my credit card any other way to get it?
    No.

Re: payment issues, have you tried this? http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59992049

Posted via CB10
    10-30-17 08:53 AM
    No.

Re: payment issues, have you tried this? http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59992049

Posted via CB10
    Still it's giving the error PS1036da not saving my credit card details

Posted via CB10
    10-30-17 11:09 AM
    Still it's giving the error PS1036da not saving my credit card details

Posted via CB10
    There have been a few reports that the newest OS release (10.3.3.3057) has fixed some issues regarding payment/appworld problems. The link to this autoloader is here: https://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-l...links-1128992/ if you want to give it a try.
    10-30-17 11:18 AM
    There have been a few reports that the newest OS release (10.3.3.3057) has fixed some issues regarding payment/appworld problems. The link to this autoloader is here: https://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-l...links-1128992/ if you want to give it a try.
    I want to update my phones OS to. 3057 but before I do that I want to backup my contacts cause that's the most important thing write now to be backed up. Even sync Gmail and outlook email accounts with my BlackBerry does not sync all my contacts that are stored in the local contacts. Only when new contact is added it saves across all the accounts synchronised in my BlackBerry Classic.

I even tried copying all accounts then pasting it Gmail and Outlook accounts but does not do any good.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-17 12:36 PM
    If contacts is most impotent for You why not to save them on SIMCARD,You have this option in the phone,no back up needed.
    10-30-17 01:41 PM
    If contacts is most impotent for You why not to save them on SIMCARD,You have this option in the phone,no back up needed.
    Is that still a thing? Also, can you save more than a name and phone number? It used to be, that was all you could save. No addresses, multiple numbers, web addresses, or extra notes.
    10-30-17 05:10 PM
    Don"t use autoloader then,just use Blitz file,it will not wipe Your device.I use autoloader only if the phone doesn"t work properly.This way You don"t need back up.But if Your phone work OK on 10.3.2,You can keep it that way.
    10-30-17 06:16 PM
    How to install
    11-07-17 06:41 AM
    Don't use autoloader it is a beta version of BlackBerry os 10.3.3 so it will not contain full features...

Posted via CB10
    02-11-18 08:42 AM
    Don't use autoloader it is a beta version of BlackBerry os 10.3.3 so it will not contain full features...

Posted via CB10
    Ah, no. The autoloaders here are full OSes, and are official builds.
    02-11-18 10:26 AM

Posted via CB10
    Don't use autoloaders from the BlackBerry Developer website. Those are "developer" builds with apps missing.

From here, as conite says, are the full OS.
    02-11-18 11:20 AM
    Hold down the power button until the phone begins to reboot. Then wait 15 minutes before touching it again.

If your Android apps don't work at that point, you will have to reload and wipe the device with an autoloader. Use Ultimate Backup (NOT Link) if you need to back anything up first.
    BB10 I have no experience of. But i am pretty sure that bb 10 procedures do not work on android and android procedures do not work on bb 10 which this is
    02-11-18 11:32 AM
    BB10 I have no experience of. But i am pretty sure that bb 10 procedures do not work on android and android procedures do not work on bb 10 which this is
    Not sure what you're saying exactly, but my instructions are accurate.
    02-11-18 11:43 AM
628 ... 23242526