02-21-18 04:45 PM
628 ... 2223242526
tools
    Could you give the BB world link for ultimate backup. Because they are lot

Love Peace and share
    It's the only one, but here it is:

Check out Ultimate Backup for BlackBerry 10 in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/39592932
    10-11-17 04:22 PM
    It's the only one, but here it is:

Check out Ultimate Backup for BlackBerry 10 in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/39592932
    Thanks.

Love Peace and share
    10-11-17 04:29 PM
    No, none.
    10-11-17 10:07 PM
    My Z10s seem fine.

Did you do a restore after autoloading?
    No, none. I already did the reboot and it stays the same. Before updating it worked wonderfully. It's a shame I can not go back.
    10-11-17 10:07 PM
    No, none. I already did the reboot and it stays the same. Before updating it worked wonderfully. It's a shame I can not go back.
    Try running the autoloader again. Hold off on installing any apps until after you've tested it.
    10-11-17 10:29 PM
    Try running the autoloader again. Hold off on installing any apps until after you've tested it.
    I already did it and even without apps it works the same. There is little fluidity. Is it a problem with the autoloader?
    10-12-17 11:54 AM
    I already did it and even without apps it works the same. There is little fluidity. Is it a problem with the autoloader?
    10-12-17 11:54 AM
    No. The autoloader is good.

Did you sign into your accounts already? I'd try testing before doing that too.
    10-12-17 12:29 PM
    "There is little fluidity"

Sorry, but what the flippin' heck does that even mean?

That's about as vague as it can be and tells us nothing about how the device is actually working.

Can you open the basic apps? Can you close them? Is there an error message? Can you swipe up and to the right to get to the Hub (even if nothing is there)? Can you get into the phone app? Can you dial - assuming you have phone service on it? Can you go into the notes app and type words into it from the keyboard?

I mean, what is the actual problem? Specifics about what is not working to your expectations will help tremendously.

I have this OS on a Z10 STL100-3, and it runs great. Even with a bunch of Android apps that themselves run a bit slow, but it doesn't affect the basic phone operation.
    10-12-17 12:52 PM

That's about as vague as it can be and tells us nothing about how the device is actually working.

Can you open the basic apps? Can you close them? Is there an error message? Can you swipe up and to the right to get to the Hub (even if nothing is there)? Can you get into the phone app? Can you dial - assuming you have phone service on it? Can you go into the notes app and type words into it from the keyboard?

I mean, what is the actual problem? Specifics about what is not working to your expectations will help tremendously.

I have this OS on a Z10 STL100-3, and it runs great. Even with a bunch of Android apps that themselves run a bit slow, but it doesn't affect the basic phone operation.
    I mean the device runs slow. Everything works fine, but the sliding menu is slow. Also the browser and android apps. My device is the same as yours.
    10-12-17 04:10 PM

I mean the device runs slow. Everything works fine, but the sliding menu is slow. Also the browser and android apps. My device is the same as yours.
    10-12-17 04:10 PM
    My device is slow now. The menu is slow, the browser, the appd android, many lags. Already applied autoloader and remains the same. I have not restored backups or anything like that.

Z10 STL100-3
    10-14-17 12:29 PM
    My device is slow now. The menu is slow, the browser, the appd android, many lags. Already applied autoloader and remains the same. I have not restored backups or anything like that.

Z10 STL100-3
    10-14-17 12:29 PM

Z10 STL100-3
    The problem is one of two things: your definition of "slow" differs from others, or you have a hardware problem with your device.
    10-14-17 12:43 PM
    Is there any Autoloader for Blackberry Classic? Its current OS is 10.3.3.1435.
    I am new to this Autoloader technique never used it before, a first timer. Suggestions/Guidance is required.
    I am having some battery issue and my phone's virtual keyboard has lost all the words stored in the memory, except regular English words, that i use to type.

Your support and guidance shall be highly appreciated.
    10-14-17 02:43 PM
    Is there any Autoloader for Blackberry Classic? Its current OS is 10.3.3.1435.
    I am new to this Autoloader technique never used it before, a first timer. Suggestions/Guidance is required.
    I am having some battery issue and my phone's virtual keyboard has lost all the words stored in the memory, except regular English words, that i use to type.

Your support and guidance shall be highly appreciated.
    You have SR 10.3.3.1435 which is OS 2163. This thread has a slightly newer, but essentially identical OS 2205.

The autoloader also behaves like a wipe, so you would have to backup first with Ultimate Backup (do NOT use Link).

Download autoloader to PC, unzip, plug in phone, run. That's it.

Here is the latest autoloader for your device (uses same as Z30 and Leap):
    https://mega.nz/#!xJImSQjZ!cK1b5O2ao...pg6Cqm02Bjh5LY
    10-14-17 03:43 PM
    You have SR 10.3.3.1435 which is OS 2163. This thread has a slightly newer, but essentially identical OS 2205.

The autoloader also behaves like a wipe, so you would have to backup first with Ultimate Backup (do NOT use Link).

Download autoloader to PC, unzip, plug in phone, run. That's it.

Here is the latest autoloader for your device (uses same as Z30 and Leap):
    https://mega.nz/#!xJImSQjZ!cK1b5O2ao...pg6Cqm02Bjh5LY
    Thanks Conite,
    Is "Ultimate Backup" app to be downloaded from BlackBerry World or it is a windows application for backing up the data?

Posted via CB10
    10-15-17 04:33 AM
    Don't upgrade your blackberry 10 to OS 10.3.3 because I have done that too and my hand set is messed up. I have z30 and it was smooth and flawless before and now there various apps not working or not opening at different intervals of time and have become disabled or blacked out completely and it happens at irregular intervals with various apps and also the android apps keeps crashing all the time and after every week or so I have to factory wipe my set until it works fine for some time. The android apps whether downloaded from Amazon or Google play are now fully out of function and Google play itself can't down load apps any more and in the middle it crashes, I have become sick and tired of factory wiping my handset after every week now. Although the upgraded OS 10.3.3 introduced some important new functions and features but it also introduced some bugs and BlackBerry has admitted this on their website forums. I hope they are gonna fix this bloody issue because I can't downgrade my handset back to the old or previous version of the OS.
    Many old users here confirmed that black berry OS cannot be hacked into so its security cannot be compromised but I believe such a buggy OS can put any one in doubt.

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Z30
    10-15-17 07:58 AM
    Thanks Conite,
    Is "Ultimate Backup" app to be downloaded from BlackBerry World or it is a windows application for backing up the data?

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry World.

Incidentally, I've had no issues with 10.3.3. Most people that do did not do a clean install.
    10-15-17 10:26 AM
    The problem is one of two things: your definition of "slow" differs from others, or you have a hardware problem with your device.
    With 10.3.2 it worked wonderfully so I do not think it's hardware problems.
    10-15-17 10:54 AM
    10-15-17 10:54 AM
    All I can say is that there is essentially no difference between 10.3.2 and 10.3.3. The behaviour you're describing is not really possible. So I'm stumped.
    10-15-17 11:17 AM
    All I can say is that there is essentially no difference between 10.3.2 and 10.3.3. The behaviour you're describing is not really possible. So I'm stumped.
    I was researching and I found this Device performance issues experienced after update to BlackBerry 10 OS version 10.3.3.
    10-15-17 01:05 PM
    I was researching and I found this Device performance issues experienced after update to BlackBerry 10 OS version 10.3.3.
    10-15-17 01:06 PM
    "Cause

The above mentioned issues and other related issues may be a result of the filesystem migration that can occur for up to 24 hours after the OS update."
    10-15-17 01:15 PM
628 ... 2223242526