04-02-17 01:03 PM
522 ... 1718192021
tools
    1435 is the software release for 2163.
    Thanks.

By the way, I previously had set the LED for two contacts to a specific color. The update removed that and I can no longer do any Custimization for Notification for Contacts. When I tap the + button, the screen flashes a little bit, but it doesn't do anything. Any suggestions how to remedy this?
    01-08-17 04:05 PM
    Thanks.

By the way, I previously had set the LED for two contacts to a specific color. The update removed that and I can no longer do any Custimization for Notification for Contacts. When I tap the + button, the screen flashes a little bit, but it doesn't do anything. Any suggestions how to remedy this?
    Try another reboot.

Otherwise that is the risk of not doing a clean install with an autoloader - sometimes things don't work perfectly.
    01-08-17 04:37 PM
    Try another reboot.

Otherwise that is the risk of not doing a clean install with an autoloader - sometimes things don't work perfectly.
    Thanks, I had tried another reboot but that didn't help.

Posted using the best phone on Earth, BlackBerry Classic
    01-08-17 04:42 PM
    Try another reboot.

Might it be worth it to run Satchisi again?

01-08-17 04:48 PM
    Thanks, I had tried another reboot but that didn't help.

Don't blame yourself, or the Blitz method, as it's no different than an OTA update. But ALL of these non-destructive methods suffer from the same flaws.
    Baritone Astoria likes this.
    01-08-17 04:51 PM
    Various weeks ago I update my Passport Silver with the new BB OS 10.3.3 and my Honda Accord 2014 Hand Free Link does not pair with my phone. Also my Pebble watch doesn't want to pair to. If there a setting in the Passport device that I have to activate? Please let me know...
    01-11-17 01:35 PM
    Various weeks ago I update my Passport Silver with the new BB OS 10.3.3 and my Honda Accord 2014 Hand Free Link does not pair with my phone. Also my Pebble watch doesn't want to pair to. If there a setting in the Passport device that I have to activate? Please let me know...
    A lot of the bluetooth problems that people are having with 10.3.3 can be resolved by simply deleting ALL instances/devices from the bluetooth connections then rebooting your device and re-pairing your bluetooth device as if new.
    01-11-17 03:56 PM
    Thank you for the info.
    01-12-17 10:15 PM
    If you get your devices radio, core and the updated apps pack (which Conite is uploading currently) your download size will be greatly smaller than that of an autoloader. Whatever route you take Im interested in your results.
    01-13-17 12:16 AM
    Try another reboot.

Now that I have used Sachesi to upgrade to 10.3.3.1435, what are my options?
    Can I simply try the process all over again?
    Can I roll back to 10.3.2 and then forward again?
    Or would it be best to do a clean install?
    Is a clean install more difficult than upgrading with Sachesi?

Sorry for all the questions, just trying to understand things.
    01-15-17 01:44 PM
    Now that I have used Sachesi to upgrade to 10.3.3.1435, what are my options?
    Can I simply try the process all over again?
    Can I roll back to 10.3.2 and then forward again?
    Or would it be best to do a clean install?
    Is a clean install more difficult than upgrading with Sachesi?

Sorry for all the questions, just trying to understand things.
    Your can't roll back to 10.3.2 once on 10.3.3.

It won't do any good to repeat the Sachesi update.

A clean install with an autoloader is the only thing you can do to fix your problem. It's easy. Download the autoloader to your PC, unzip it, plug in your phone, and then run the autoloader. Done.
    01-15-17 01:46 PM
    Your can't roll back to 10.3.2 once on 10.3.3.

It won't do any good to repeat the Sachesi update.
    Thanks!

A clean install with an autoloader is the only thing you can do to fix your problem. It's easy. Download the autoloader to your PC, unzip it, plug in your phone, and then run the autoloader. Done.
    Thanks again! If I choose to not backup, what will be lost? (I have all of my files stored on my SD card. None are on the phone's memory)
    01-15-17 01:51 PM
    Thanks!

Thanks again! If I choose to not backup, what will be lost? (I have all of my files stored on my SD card. None are on the phone's memory)
    Your SD card is safe, but everything on the device will be wiped to factory settings.
    01-15-17 02:05 PM
    Your SD card is safe, but everything on the device will be wiped to factory settings.
    OK, if i use link to back up, it will save all my settings? About how long does backup take?

Also, I am not finding the autoloader for Classic. Is it the same as for Passport?
    01-15-17 02:07 PM
    OK, if i use link to back up, it will save all my settings? About how long does backup take?

Also, I am not finding the autoloader for Classic. Is it the same as for Passport?
    Same as Z30.

Don't use Link as it tends to restore your errors too.

Use Ultimate Backup from BBW.
    01-15-17 02:08 PM
    Same as Z30.
    Ok, thanks!

Ok, will look for that.
    01-15-17 02:16 PM
    Same as Z30.

Which autoloader do I use? Or do I need both?

Debrick:
    Core OS:
    01-15-17 02:22 PM

Debrick:
    Core OS:
    Scroll down, those aren't autoloaders.
    01-15-17 02:23 PM

Debrick:
    Core OS:
    Neither. Look for the autoloader archive farther down the first post.
    01-15-17 02:23 PM
    Thanks, guys!

All done using autoloader.

One issue right off the bat, I can't add my yahoo email account. I was able to add my Gmail account with no problems.

Any ideas?

EDIT - Looks like I am not alone - http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-mail-1007419/

EDIT 2 - Fixed it! Just had to disable 2 step verification on Yahoo and was able to add my Yahoo email immediately!

AND - I now have Contact Notifications customization back and the OS seems to be smoother than it was when I used Blitz to update! Many thanks to all who helped me!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Baritone Astoria; 01-15-17 at 09:21 PM.
    01-15-17 04:27 PM
    hm, this isn't too bad, I kept the OS as 10.3.2 but installed the android app for 10.3.3 and everything seems to work. Sachi reflects that it did update as well

I tried same with browser but the new tabs button wouldn't work. The settings opened but without tabs, browser wasn't useful to me.

updated the camera app as well, but i see no difference
    01-16-17 03:18 AM
    Still don't get update via OTA on T-Mobile Austria!
    It has been a long time already!
    01-16-17 04:29 AM
    What about Backup Pro?

I never bought an app wondering what happen if I have to do a clean install... do I have to pay again to dl? Or for updates?

Posted with  AT&T Passport 10.3.3.2163 
    01-17-17 07:04 AM

I never bought an app wondering what happen if I have to do a clean install... do I have to pay again to dl? Or for updates?

Posted with  AT&T Passport 10.3.3.2163 
    When you purchase an app through BBW or Amazon (or pretty much any legit app store), that app is not only unlocked to download and install on your device, it also remains in your list of "Available" or "Cloud" apps.
    This means even if you delete the app installed on your device or wipe the device, you can always go back to the app source and re-download and install it.
    So, unless the app store host decides to remove the app after you buy it, you can always get a fresh copy of it on your device.
    Mauri5io likes this.
    01-17-17 07:39 AM
    Which autoloader do I use for Blackberry classic SQC 100-4?
    01-17-17 10:55 AM
522 ... 1718192021